Chapter 2: For the First Time

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for today”, said Joe to the beautiful model in front of him. The model just smirked. “Don’t forget our photo session the day after tomorrow, Roxanne”, he added.

“I Know, Joe. Just because I don’t have any manager doesn’t mean I can’t handle my schedule” He tidied up his stuffs, a bit annoyed with her attitude. Roxanne Im or Yoona Im, a new model and actress from South Korea, was trying to be popular in the US because she had a connection with the boss of ELLE Magazine. Some people in the office had a bad impression of her, even they tried so hard not to involve in all her activities in the studio. She’s a bit arrogant, spoiled actually to her parents, and annoying. Luckily, she’s beautiful. Her beauty is so natural that’s why she’s the queen of CF in Korea. Also, she’s a daughter of one of the most well-known businessmen in South Korea. It’s her privilege to be in entertainment industry. When she decided to spread her wings, most of the people in the entertainment industry agreed.

She took all her stuffs in the waiting room, trying to erase her makeup.  She’s so tired that day, two session of photo shot felt like a whole day photo session. She actually didn’t like it. She preferred to be an actress, but she wanted to be a pro so that she had to be multitalented. She really wanted to be famous here, in US.

She grabbed her mini dress she used before, going nearer to the mirror. Luckily, the room was empty so she could change her clothes without fear. “I really want to take a bath and sleep”, she murmured. She wore the dress quickly. She’s trying so hard to zip the dress when suddenly someone came nearer and zipped her dress. She turned her head, gasping.

“It’s done”

She looked startled that a guy helped her zipped her dress. “You should ask for help”, he said and smiled. Yoona couldn’t help but shocked.”WHAT were you doing???”, She said loudly, almost screaming.

“What?”, he asked innocently. His look was a bit confused.

“How dare you trying to zip my dress, you ert!”, she hit his broad shoulder several times. The guy was trying to stop her action but Yoona kept doing it continuously as if he did something bad to her. He then grabbed her wrist, tying to stop her. “Nappeun Namja!”, she said in anger. It’s his turn to be shocked. “Hanguk saram?”, he asked. Yoona stopped hitting. So, he is a Korean? She thought. The guy chuckled, meanwhile Yoona tried to release his grip.  

“How come you get here? It’s a private place! I should call the security team to fetch you out!”, she said furiously. She pushed his body but the guy held her hands tightly. “Whoa easy girl!”

“Get out!”

“Hey! I just want to give you this!”, he finally said while showing her a black small couch. Yoona stopped what she did. Her eyes engaged to it. “It’s mine!”, he grabbed the couch from him.  He let her be, observing her from the head to toe. He actually knew that woman is credible in Korea but he wasn’t interested in her. He stared at her, checking her little pouch, just in case something was missing. “How come you don’t know me? I can’t believe he….”, she grumbled continuously.

“Hey miss”, he waved his hand, trying to get her attention. “I just want to give you that, I’m not simply a thief” The guy felt annoyed. Yoona started to feel suspicious. The guy didn’t care, he then walked into the door, wanted to leave the room. “Besides”, he turned his head, looking at him, “I’m the new photographer here. I’m working here, I have an access to enter your room”, . He then left the room, leaving the model frozen.

***

KLIK!

Jonghyun opened the door. He entered his small apartment, leaning his head on the door or awhile. He closed his eyes, reminiscing what happened that day. He’s actually in shocking mind. Today was so great and surprising at the same time. He got the job he wanted the most, also dealing a good salary with Steve. However, one thing ruined everything. Alicia Jung.

It’s true that he wanted so bad to meet her, but today was mind-blowing. He didn’t expect to meet her there, as his supervisor? He immediately grabbed a bottle of ice water from his refrigerator. He remember how awkward their meeting.

“This is Alicia Jung”, said Veronica, “Alicia, this is our new photographer, John Lee”.  A woman in front of him was a bit startled. Jonghyun was frozen. Alicia? He said inside. He just wanted to offer a hand when suddenly she made a voice, “Jonghyunie?”

Jonghyun kept silent. Veronica uttered a word, “You already know each other?”

“I guess so”, she smiled, “by the way, thanks for bringing him here Veronica”. Then, Veronica left. Jonghyun got back his sense. “So… long time no see, John?”, she while giggling. Meanwhile, Jonghyun tried so hard to stay calm. “Long time no see, Alice”, he said. They remained silent for awhile. Jonghyun really wanted to curse himself because he didn’t know how to start a conversation with her, although he really wanted to talk to her again.

She suddenly offered a hand, “Welcome, John. I hope you will be happy here”

“Y-Yes”, he stuttered.

She moved her body to introduce the studio and the people to him. Jonghyun automatically followed her. His mind was distracted; half of him was observing Alic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter