New Replacement

Our Manager

 

L went back to get t his schedule. He took the taxi to the entertainment building so the staff can drive him to his schedule. L went into the dance practice room where he saw CAP, Niel and Hoya sweating like crazy while dancing. On the floor he saw Chunji who spread his body like a star. Then there was Dongwoo who was eating black bean noodles. “No surprise there” he closed the door and went off to the main offices on the top floor.L walked out of the elevator and turned to his left.

 

The walls were glass and a translucent bottom half, so he could see what each person was doing. The idols don’t usually go up in the main office since it’s not really a place they need to be around. The building had a number of meeting rooms. But the meeting room at the top floor was mainly for serious and important matters. In the meeting room, he saw that L.Joe was sitting on one of the chairs and talking to a few business people. L.Joe looked outside the window and saw L looking through. LJoe called him over with his hand, the business people looked and they all stood up.

 

L had no choice but to walk inside. They bowed to him then he bowed back, then mde his way to sit down next to L.Joe.

 

“L, you’ve been in a drama before right?”

“Uh, yes I have.”

“We were just discussing about being in a new drama, starring L.Joe in it as a cast. However we also wanted you to take part”

“Okay”

“The drama is about a teenage boy who is failing school and doesn’t care. He has an older brother and I think that both of you fit the role”

“Who are the other actors and actresses?”

“We haven’t gotten everything yet but we’ve had both of you in mind”

“We’ll think about it”

“Okay, and there’s no rush, so take your time”

 

L and L.Joe stood up and bowed to the business men who happened to be drama producers. L walked out and L.Jow followed behind, when L.Joe saw that L was walking the other way he was confused “Where are you going?” “I’m just looking for someone” L.Joe nodded and L walked off.

 

L was about to knock on your dad’s office door, but he heard company.

 

“It’ll be great to have you working for us now. ---- loves being manager, but she is still too young and I want her to focus on her studies more. So I’m really grateful. I’ll see you soon”

 

The door was slightly open so L peeped through the gap. He saw that it was a young male, he was shaking hands with your dad and they were walking towards the door. Your dad opened the door and saw L standing in front of them.

 

“Well hello L” L bowed then looked at the guy who was just with your dad

“Hey, uhh, I just wanted to ask where Jungwoo hyung is”

The guy bowed to your dad and he left towards the elevator

“Oh right, your schedule. Where is Jungwoo anyway, he should’ve been at the front of the building. Should I drop you off then?”

“Uh, n-no it’s okay. I’ll give him a call and wait downstairs.”

“Alright”

 

The guy was still waiting for the elevator to arrive. L looked at him and the guy walked inside. L ran as fast as he could to catch up, the doors were about to close and he stopped it with his foot. The guy pressed on a button to open the doors again. The door opened and L walked in. As they waited, it was silent, L shifted his eyes towards the guy and he could feel L burning holes into him.

 

“So I heard you’ll be working for us soon?” L looked at him

“Umm, I guess, sort of.”

“With Teenfinite?”

“In a way”

“What’s your name?”

“Ahn Hyunjun”

“You know who I am right?”

“It would be my job to know you” He smiled “You’re L from Teenfinite”

“Which sub group?”

“Infinite”

L nodded and looked around “So that means we’ll be seeing you more often?”

“If that’s so”

“You won’t like it. I know you won’t. So don’t unpack so soon. Ahn Hyunjun.”

 

The elevator dinged and L walked out first. “No one replaces ----. Only she can be our manager, if not, then we can manage ourselves.” He said to himself