Episode 7 : Something Missing

Remember Me

'Eunhyuk-ah, where are you?' Donghae looking for Eunhyuk around the room in his apartment. but he did not find anything.

This morning when Donghae wake up, he did not see Eunhyuk was in his room even at home. Donghae usually be awakened by the sound of a television. He not someone who could get up early and will not be able to sleep when he heard a noise, but Eunhyuk, he used to get up early and sit in front of the television watching the morning news. And every morning Eunhyuk will make Donghae up though Donghae just sleep a few hours.

Since Eunhyuk stayed with him, he never woke up above 8:00 am. but this morning he woke up at 10am because he didn't hear the sound of television or Eunhyuk noises that woke him up.

'Where did he go? Why did not he leave me a message?' Donghae thought. 'I Feeling a little uneasy and worried. But why am i feel worried? Eunhyuk will not leaving me without telling me right? Or maybe he do it. What if my thought right?' Donghae shook his head, try to ignore that strange thoughts and think Eunhyuk just go for awhile because he had urgent business and forget to leave a message to him.
 

* * *



Donghae sitting in the corner of a cafe. Cafe with high glass facing the street and in the cafe there are several paintings, showing that the owner liked the painting. He sat waiting for someone who has an appointment with him that afternoon. Donghae ordering ice americano because he needed something that shook his tongue to disappeared his sleepiness.
Donghae sat there and still thinking where is eunhyuk going this morning.

"Hyung, have you looked around the cafe?" A man with black hair covering his entire forehead sitting in front of him made Donghae snapped back from his deep though.


"Ah kyu, ne, I've looked around, I like your glass wall that facing the street, a natural painting, i can see anything from here. Good idea for the renovation of your cafe." Donghae said, looking at the towering glass in front of him.

"do you like it?" Kyuhyun ask made Donghae nodded and smile. "ah i know i am smart for this kind." Kyuhyun said praissed himself. Made donghae chuckled because his hoobae’ s behaviour.


Kyuhyun, a handsome man in front of him is Donghae’s hoobae at high shcool. Donghae didn't want to say that Kyu are his friends. Never. Kyu for Donghae was not his friend.  But he don’ t know why  Kyuhyun always curious  about him, ask so many question, always disturb him and stick with him. For Donghae, Kyu is annoying boy that always curious about him. He hate kyu. But sometimes Hae need Kyu.


"What with your face today? You look like worried about something." Kyuhyun ask because seeing something strange on his senior.

"Kyu-ah, do you ever wake up and feel there is something missing when you walk out your room. Felt that something was left behind when you leave the house? but when you return home you do not find anything left behind." Donghae asks suddenly made Kyuhyun confused.

"YA! Hae! What happened to you? are you missing someone? Or missing something?" Kyuhyun asked, make Donghae widened his eyes.

"YA! Call me sunbae or hyungnim, cih! Where your polite? I am your senior! And then who I miss ... I don't miss..."  Donghae’s words stoped when Eunhyuk’ s figure appeared in his mind. 'Why did he appear in my mind all of a sudden?'


"Hyung, YA! Hyung! What are you thinking? Why are you suttering? You are very weird today. wait, are you already have a boyfriend?" Kyuhyun asked with probing look at Donghae. Kyu know that Donghae is gay since they were in the high school. Kyu felt there was something different at Donghae that makes him curious and made him stick at Donghae everywhere and everytime.

Donghae back from his daydream when Kyuhyun waved his hand in Donghae’s face. He looked at Kyuhyun who was frowning.

"Ah no, I don't have a boyfriend Kyu." Donghae threw his eyes out the window. Look at roads and shady trees. ignoring Kyu’s probing eyes. He know that his answer made Kyu unsatisfied, so he looked away and ignored him or he will ask more question, make him uncomfortable.

Donghae lost in thought and not listening Kyuhyun who talked about his cafe business. Then Donghae eyes stoped at a couple which standing at the road on front of his seat. They both like having an argument. The woman is height, with white skin, long hair and beautiful face. The man is so handsome and Donghae know who exactly that man. Donghae watched them carefully and justify his seat. The man was chasing the woman and the woman crying in front of the man. Then the man like he was persuaded  the women, Hugged her and tried to stop her crying. their hugged made Donghae suprissed and more supprised when see them kissed.

The scene was supposed to be a romantic scene for donghae who saw it. But not this time. This scene is  very disgusting in his eyes that he did not want to see it again.

"What are you looking at hyung?" Kyu asked and looked to see donghae’s eyes direction.  "Ah they are look so perfect when together, right? They often come here." Kyu said and get a glare from Donghae.

"are they often come here?" Donghae asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

"Often, they are famous among the servants as they look perfect when together." Kyu said casually but quite made Donghae’s heart beating faster.

"Since when did they come here often?" Donghae kept asking about a couple who had just seen them kissing in front of the cafe

"Err, they often come here since the cafe opened last year. But it seems they've become couple after the cafe renovation about 1 months ago. But hyung, why do you ask so many question about them? Do you know them? Ah! or maybe the man is Siwon who always makes you blush when mention his name?" Kyu asked his sunbae, curious about his strange attitude but Donghae not answer Kyuhyun’s question he  instead  stood up and left Kyuhyun with confused face.

"Ya hyung, where do you go? Hyung! Hyung!" Kyu shouted but he did not  listen and just go. "I think he's going crazy because of that Siwon guy." Kyu said in his own self, drew a breath and then go back to work.


* * *




Eunhyuk didn't know how he could get to the hospital when he opened his eyes this morning. Initially, he thought that he had come back alive but after he turn around he look his body still there, so he was getting confused as to how he was in the hospital.

Usually he wake up and saw donghae was asleep beside him with an innocent face, then he would turn on the television to see the morning news. But this time he woke up and he was in the hospital. And laying right next to his body.

Eunyuk feel a little weird this time. felt strange to be at his own body side. Not because he was afraid. But he felt that something was jammed when he woke up and did not see himself beside at Donghae's room.

"Uh, why would I be here?" Eunhyuk asked himself.

"Helo monkey! Long time no see..." A man dressed all in black appeared infront of him.

"Ah Heechul hyung, you startled me. Why are you here? And what with your clothes?" Eunhyuk stood up and approached Heechul, starring at him from top to toe. This time, Heechul still dressed all in black but his style is totally inversely from they first met before.

"What with my clothes? beautiful is not it? Ah I always look handsome wearing any." Heechul said, praising himself. Make Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Forget about the praise, now I'm asked why I was suddenly being here and you appear in front of me? Are not I supposed to be near donghae?"

"don’t you remember? You can be away from him but no more than two days and for 2 weeks not a single moment I was watching you away from him. Now, I just separate you while you guys already miss each other! Ah young man!" Heechul said in a teasing tone.

"YA! Who would miss him?" Eunhyuk denied it.

"Eiy, see! your face is a red like a tomato." Heechul continued to tease Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's face heating up. He did not know what happened but Heechul words made him feel uncomfortable. How could he miss Donghae? Donghae just a friend who had known.

"Hyung, why are you taking me here?" Eunhyuk asked, trying to divert the conversation. "Did not you say that you will show up only when in danger or I need some help. And I do not really need your help, it means ... " Eunhyuk widened her eyes and swallowed hard. Felt that there was something wrong with the appearance of Heechul.

"Ah right!" Heechul returned to the intention why he was there. he looked at his watch. "Well, 5,4,3,2,1." After the count down, a middle-aged woman enter into the room with loud cries.

"Umma." Eunhyuk mumbled. After that a man came and hugging the woman. "Appa" Eunhyuk regarded heechul questions. Do not understand the situation happened in front of him. His mother suddenly entered the room with loud cries and shook his body (which lay and just sleep there) and called his name. And his father tries to comfort his mother.

"Look and listen carefully to what they say, you'll know soon." Heechul said.

"Eunhyuk-ah get up,you wil get up, right?" His mother asked, and with no conscious Eunhyuk’s soul nodded hard. Confirmed her mother's questions.

"Umma, we have no other choice, did you hear what a doctor said? Possible Eunhyuk back was very small."

"Yeobo, some people even fall asleep 20 years and they can back up, I will never agree with the doctor to release equipment Eunhyuk and let him go. For a God sake he's YOUR CHILDREN! and you agree with what the doctor said?" Eunhyuk’s mother screamed and cries.

Eunhyuk  widen his eyes. Understand with what this conversation about. He did not know what to react. In his heart he was a little relieved that his mother insisted on waiting for his wake and at the other things he was afraid that ‘the chances of that happening’. The possibility that they will let him die.

"Anyaaa, umma, I love him. I'm his father but do not you think when he wakes up he had to face more suffering. The possibility of several organs and the nervous system is faulty. Jebal, think again about him. This is also for him." Eunhyuk’s father said then hugged his wife which crying even louder.

Eunhyuk was silent in his place with shocked expression. His face is red because held his emotions and tears.

"See, this is why I brought you here. Let you die is an act of murder in my world. Because you have not registered for the dead. I prevent it happening. And now you have to do something.

 Eunhyuk looked at hechul with a view of despair and he let his tears fall. "W-What should I do?" Eunhyuk asked.

Heechul sighed and raised his shoulders. "I can only help up here. other matters, depending on your business. whatever you feel now. You should be able to prevent that from happening."

And in the blink of an eye, heechul missing and Eunhyuk back in Donghae's house. he knelt down and cried. He felt that he can't standing again, his knee tremble and his heart feel the pain.  he thought the worst had happened to him. He will die not because his desires but because the people that closest with him, want him to die. He was aware of the possibility that when he wakes up he will suffer because the body does not function well enough. But one which he believes. He wants to live whatever how bad his body condition later, he wanted to come back to life and together with the people he loves even though he was paralyzed and unable to move. and this can not be tolerated. He must live. No matter what happens.

# # #

 

sorry for make you waiting too long. and sorry for give you a boring and failed chapter.

i want confess to you something:

1. this story is unbeta ed and too much gramatical error, i am sorry because of it.

2. so sad i don't received much comment. (one of another reason why am i not update)

3. I was an employee in an office, i am so busy but i spend some time to write and update this story (because i love it) so please apreciate my hard work. I'm not asking for many requests for you. i just want one thing: please leave a comment after you read my story. and comment properly (your comment is mean so much for me) 

thank you for your subscribe and comment, thank you for your understanding :)