Episode 15 : Back

Remember Me

Donghae ran towards Eunhyuk’s room. He wondering what will happen after this? What will be Eunhyuk do. What will that man choose. What exactly that man think when his memory back.


After Eunhyuk telling everything what happen before he got accident and why he got that accident, Heechul appeared and took him away . Eunhyuk did not say anything to him, he only smile brightly and leave him. Donghae don’t know what that smile mean, is it a goodbye or is it a Thank You. He does not know what will that man he going to choose . Donghae did not have an answer or even a clue . He could only wait . All he knew , Eunhyuk had 2 choices after his memory back. Life like other human do or leave this world, die and going to heaven (or maybe hell, well, no one know).
 

Donghae  absolutely have no idea what will Eunhyuk choose. Firstly, Donghae believe that Eunhyuk will be back at this world . Back to life and maybe they can establish a normal relationship as human and human not a human and a ghost . But after all revealed, after his memory back, he did not know what was going to happen. He did not know what will Eunhyuk choose.
 

Donghae reach Eunhyuk’s room and gasped. He saw his heart machine still working, Eunhyuk still breathing then he still alive. He very relieved. He sit and hold Eunhyuk’s hand.

“ what are you thinking right now Hyuk? Don’t ever thinking to leave all of this without say a word!” Donghae whisper it that word to Eunhyuk that just lay, he hold Eunhyuk hand tightly pray that this man not do something stupid like going to heaven and leave him forever.

He don’t know what happen, at first he want Eunhyuk to leave as soon as possible, it’s feel weird for him that he have someone around him 24 hours without break. But after what happen with them, after spend some time with him, he find it fun, maybe because Eunhyuk are not human so he was okay have someone attached to him like that. That’s why he won’t Eunhyuk leave, it’s been a while since Donghae feel like have a friend.

 

***


It's been three days since Eunhyuk gone, but there was no sign Eunhyuk will come back or leave forever. His body was still lying there , with hoses and other tools.
Donghae kept there , beside Eunhyuk, a day he could spend 12-18 hours to be beside Eunhyuk and watching him. He want there, he want be the first person that Eunhyuk see when he open his eyes, or he want be the first person that hold Eunhyuk when his heart stop beating (even he know he will hate it the most).

 
"Donghae - ssi , are you still there?" Eunhyuk 's mother came to bring flowers, surprised to see Donghae still stands beside her Son . "Eunhyuk is very Lucky to have a friend as good as you.”
Donghae smiled . "Omoni, Eunhyuk also lucky to have a mother like you."
Eunhyuk mother smiled and opened his food supplies were brought.
"Here son, eat, I know you'll be here so i brought food for you.'
" Thank you ma'am.”


Donghae and Eunhyuk 's mother sat. "wah, this is so delicious." Eunhyuk’s mon smiled and told Donghae to eat more.
" Is your Mom good at cooking?  She is very lucky to have good Son like you." Donghae paused at the question. He stopped eating and smiled.
“My mother had died when I was young.”
Eunhyuk 's mother was surprised then apologized for his words that made him sad. Donghae smiled.
 "I don’t even remember my mom cooking for me , as long as she life , I just saw her lying on the bed with her face pale . But my Sister are good chef , she always makes my stomach full when I am with her. " Donghae told Eunhyuk’s mother and smiled.


Donghae and Eunhyuk 's mother continued to chatting up when they hear the alarm sounds. Alarm indicates that Eunhyuk hearth are beat to slowly and getting down.
Donghae ran and saw Eunhyuk more plae than before. Her mother called Eunhyuk name the the Doctor come to see what happen, asking them to come out.
“Eunhyuk ah , you can’t go now , you promised me to come back.” Donghae whisper and prayed, he won’t lose him, not yet, he wan’t him back for now, eeven just a for while.


After a while the doctor came out and said Eunhyuk already passed the critical period, but his body is getting weaker, and if he was not wake up anytime soon, the possibility of his return is very small.

Doctor asking Eunhyuk’s mom to talk in private and Donghae back to Eunhyuk rooms to see what happen with that guy. He sat beside him.

" Eunhyuk - ah , where are you ? Why do not you back to your body ? Where are you?” Donghae feel really angry right now, after that facking alarm ringing, his heart not yet calm, he was worried that Eunhyuk choose to leave all behind.

 
" I'm here." Someone talk and make Donghae surprised . He knew that voice very well. Voice that always attached him 24 hours before. Donghae look at Eunhyuk 's body , the body still in a deep sleep . Then he turned around and saw Eunhyuk standing behind him.

Donghae very suprissed with what he see, he enlarge his eyes, make sure that what he see are real. Then after he sure, he standing in front of that man.
"YAH ! Where have you been? Why are you here, you should back at your body!” Donghae scream and glare at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk closed Donghae mouth with his hand, reminder him that they at hospital so he can’t make noise. And Donghae realize it.
Eunhyuk smiled "you miss me?" Eunhyuk teased Donghae.
"Anya , I'm just a little bit worried." Donghae dodged . But deep in his heart , he missed this guy. For some reason he wants to continue seeing this man in this situation. “Then , why do not you go back to your body? Are you thinking to die?”  Donghae asked worried, and the face of Donghae worried make him laugh.

“I will back to the body,  like what I promise you . But not now . Now there are many thing that i should finish for you.” Eunhyuk said make Donghae frowned.
“For me?”  Dongahe ask , Eunhyuk nodded

“Now let's go home and I'll explain, I do not want my mother see her Son’s Friend talking with themselves.”

Donghae obey what eunhyuk want, he bid goodbye to Eunhyuk’s mon and tell her he will not appear for business reason, Eunhyuk the one that want him to tell her like that. Eunhyuk said that Donghae don’t have much time after this.

***

 

it's been a while, oh yeah, almost 2 years i think.

happy reading all, sorry for the mistake and don't forget to leave a comment.