Episode 11

Remember Me

Krystal sat and looking at Eunhyuk, his hand and put his back hand on her cheek. Enjoy every moment of tenderness Eunhyuk's hand. Feel a sense of longing in her heart.

She misses him, she missed his gums smile, miss his laughter, his cheerful and his optimism. During this time, Krystal never saw Eunhyuk moody, if he would have a problem he just quite but in front of Krystal, Eunhyuk will soon forget his problems and become cheerful again. But now, Krystal had to face that Eunhyuk is coma, he breathes, he is in front of her but he did not speak or move. Krystal feel so desperate now.

He wanted to wake Eunhyuk, she missed him so much, but he was also scared. scared when Eunhyuk wake up, Eunhyuk would be angry at her, disappointed at her. She was afraid she would lose Eunhyuk. She was afraid she would lose Eunhyuk’s love. she was afraid she could not live without Eunhyuk.

They have been through so much and gone through many stories. They grew up together. And Krystal did not want to lose Eunhyuk. Maybe he has made a big mistake to Eunhyuk before, Krystal knows it and he's sorry about it.

Krystal looked at Eunhyuk's face, caressing his face and smiling at him. "Eunhyuk oppa, I remember when we first met. At that time I had recently moved. When I was playing alone in the yard, you're staring at me from a far. You know what? Initially I just let you and then I felt uncomfortable and decided to greet you."

Krystal chuckled. "when i aproached you, I see you blush and smile on your lips, showed your gummy smile. That time i think you are so handsome and cute. That time you must be very happy because I realize where you were. Am i right?" Krystal laughed when remember the first time they meet.  "oppa, you're a playboy you know, when I asked you why you look at me all day long, you, with your smile confidently answer 'because you are beautiful'. Eiy, jinja! You're 10 years old and had such a smooth-tongued"

Krystal looked at Eunhyuk’s face, stop laughed then frowned. "Why are you just silent? Are you surprised because i remember that time? I always said if I do not remember our first meeting, I remember, I remember all that we've passed oppa, therefore, please get up! after you wake up I will not pretend to be stupid or forgot just to bring to your attention." Krystal hold Eunhyuk's hand. shed a tears.

“they are said, you can heard and understand me when i talk to you, althought you are sleep peacefully but why are you not move? I talk to you everyday, but why are you not wake up? Are you hate me that much? so you won’t wake up? Answer me oppa!” Krystal said desperately.

Krystal so suffered during Eunhyuk’s coma, they were never separated more than a week, and now she must face that Eunhyuk was still alive but didn't speak to him for 2 months. Eunhyuk is everything to him, Eunhyuk for her is a spirit. Maybe if without this man he would not live.

At first she thought that she fell in love with this guy, she gave everything. Her life, happy and sad. Likewise Eunhyuk. They were inseparable. Until Krystal realized something. Realizing that he feels at Eunhyuk is not love. He realized this when a man falsely entered her heart. disturb her happy life with Eunhyuk, he makes Krystal doubt her love for eunhyuk. She did not even think about betrayal Eunhyuk, she tried to forget that feeling, forget him. But the more she rejected, that feeling become stronger  in his heart.

Krystal cried remembering that feeling, she grabbed Eunhyuk's hand more tightly. felt guilty and felt she had acted unfairly. Although he knew this was not something she wants but she can't escape from all that happened. Even if she can repeat the time maybe she'll make the same mistake.

"Till when are you going to cry like this Krystal?" A man came into the room and approached him. Krystal knew who had spoken.

"Till when you will continue to feel guilty about this? Krystal, look! This is not your fault! please don't blame yourself." The man pulled Krystal’s hand, makes her eyes meet his eyes. And he saw Krystal's eyes are watery.

"Even if he might wake up this guilt will never disappear from me." Krystal said coldly, making his heart feel the pain to hear it.

"The one that should feel guilty is me..." The man said and smiled. Makes krystal surprise and glared at him.

"Then why are you not? That night! If you were not drunk and called him maybe he will not like this, that night if you did not say anything he might not be ... "

"THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO? LET YOU MARRY HIM WHEN YOU KNOW FOR WHOM YOUR LOVE?! I can’t do that! Because what, because you are KRYSTAL! and he is my brother." The man yelled to Krystal made Krystal cried.

"Minho ya ... "Krystal cried and murmured the name of the man. This time her feeling is very confused, he was afraid, feel guilty and feel very angry.

For a moment they were silent, calm their emotions. Minho didn't mean to yell at Krystal, he was just tired, tired of the guilt he has and Krystal’s.

"Forget me." Krystal said between sobs.

"I wish I could do it. I want to. Very much. When I know I love you I try to avoid it, the more I avoid the more I remembered. I tried to kill that but the stronger the desire to kill the feeling, the greater that feel grows. Don’t you feel the same? Why do you keep giving me your guilt face, when you know that I also feel the same pain as you feel?" Minho said in a tone of despair at the Krystal.

Krystal looked at Minho. He was a little surprised by what Minho said. During this time he tried to pass the blame on the man without her know and she realized that this man just as miserable as she is.

"Mianhe." Krystal said quietly. Make Minho pulled sighed and chuckled. Not Minho refused Krystal apology he just thinks that it is not necessary. He's already hurt over what happened. And he was also disappointed that this person, someone that he think understand him so much, only made him more and more heartache.

"Forget it." Minho said, then get out of the room, leaving Krystal crying.

* * *
 

Sandara opened her eyes and meet her incredible headache. Look at ceiling room and realized he was not in his house. He tried to remember what happened last night. He looked around the room with a blured vision and headaches.

After a few moments trying to remember, Sandara finally remembered that now she at her brother’s room, why he had there and what he has to say on Donghae the night before. Guilt and regret came to her.

she tried to get up but the headaches continued to attack her and make her vision blurry. she saw her brother asleep beside her. And she saw someone else. A blond man. Sitting beside his brother’s head. The man his brother's head and then... Sandara not see clearly who he was. Headaches due to drunk to make her vision blurry. And she would not give a damn who he was.

Sandara decided to lay back and try to sleep again, she probably thought when she woke up her headache will soon disappear.
 

* * *


"Noona ..." Donghae tried to wake her sister who was still asleep.

"Ugh, my head." Sandara woke up and holding his head. Trying to sit back headboard.

"are you okay? Drink this." Donghae said and gave a cup of warm honey water on her sister.

"Thank You." Sandara accept it and then looked at her brother. "and then i'm sorry."

Donghae smiled at her sister's apology, understand what her talking about. "Forget it. I'm fine .. " Donghae said, tries to make Sandara calm, but instead she frowned and looked at Donghae with a guiltyface. she pouting make Donghae chuckled.

Donghae sat near Sandara. Took a glass in her hand, laid it on bedside table, then holding Sandara’s hands. "Hear me! whatever happens to you later don't ever hesitate to come and talk to me. yesterday,  I was very upset to see you drunk like that. What if you fell on the road and bad guy find you? Noona, you don't have to feel guilty or afraid to talk to me about Appa. This is our choice, we must face it together. Understand?" Sandara heard her brother speak. And nodded.

Donghae smiled and hugged his sister. "next time if you want to get drunk, take me, I'll be happy to go drinking with you. "Donghae said and carressed Sandara's hair. making her sister smile.

"He wants me to get married." Sandara said to Donghae.

"Do, you should get married noona. I want you to be happy, and again, don't you want to give me a handsome and beautiful niece? You already 27 years old, it's time you thought of your happiness. about getting married."

Sandara pushing and glaring at Donghae. "Yay! I still look like your Dongsaeng than your Noona. aiiiish why are you mention my age, make our sweet moment become gloomy."

"Araso noona. Mianhe"

Sandara smiled, then suddenly looked around Donghae's room.

"What are you looking for?" Donghae asked when looking at Sandara was looking for something.

"your friend." Sandara said and make Donghae frowned his forehead.

"My friend?"

Sandara nodded, "eung, your friends, a man, tall, skinny, white and blond."

Donghae swallowed then glaring at his noona. The only blond person in this house is Eunhyuk, but he's not human and the only one who could see him was Donghae. then now, Sandara ask about that blonde man, it's mean...

"she can see me?" Eunhyuk who had just entered and heard what sandara said suddenly feel insecure and swallowed hard. in a flash, he see heechul standing in front of him.

Eunhyuk and Donghae feel something bad will happen.

 

# # #

 

there, un-beta ed, uh i really hope i have someone which can edit my grammatical eror.

will update once in 2 weeks, because i become so bussy, and maybe late too :((

Comment guys, Comment properly, i am so bussy, your comment made me want to update.

let's make a deal: if i received 30 comments, from 30 different people everytime i update, i promise i will update once in 3 days or maybe everyday. but i think its possible happen :)

see you at your wall guys, when i reply your comment :)