Episode 10: Randomly Feeling

Remember Me

“What are you thinking about?” Eunhyuk asked, make donghae back from his daydream.

“Oh no." Donghae said, lying on Eunhyuk.

They were in donghae’s apartment now. After a day outside the home, Donghae in the hospital and Eunhyuk at his parents's  house, this afternoon they returned to the apartment and sat in front of the television.

“Weird, these days you often daydream and like hiding many things to me." Eunhyuk said  and looked at Donghae strangely. "i can feel it, but unfortunately i can't read your mind."

“Nothing! Maybe its just feeling you have.” Dodged Donghae, he feel little bit relieved because Eunhyuk can’t read his mind. Eunhyuk sighed. Although Donghae is good against Eunhyuk now, Donghae is still cool man who can’t easily open his heart.

“do you get something at your parents house? Is there something that makes you remember?” Donghae asked suddenly, try to chang the subject.  Eunhyuk remembered something that  would he let on Donghae.

“Ah right!” Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae, and face him. “when I get into Minho’s room, looking for something. I see a note there, but I can't open it or touch it because you are not near me." Eunhyuk said make Donghae's face changed to hear Minho name called. He recalled his conversation with Krystal this afternoon.

“Eunhyuk-ah, do you love Minho?” Donghae asks made Eunhyuk frowned with his suddenly question.

“Ofcourse i love him, he is my brother.”

“If something happen, and the situation given you choice between  Minho and Krystal, who would you choose?”

Eunhyuk's brow furrowed at Donghae’s question, wondering what exactly his question mean. “They are equally important to me, both grew up with me, and i love both of them. uh, its so hard. but if i must decide I'd probably choose minho. I won’t lose another brother.” Answer Eunhyuk made Donghae more agitated, behind his question there is something big that he was hiding. But hear Eunhyuk’s words, Donghae feels he still has to hiding ‘something’ that he knew.

“Why do you ask it?" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with a strange look, in Donghae’s eyes there is a sense of guilt, pity and a sense of wanting to protect. Gaze that made Eunhyuk feels weird. Donghae eyes looks like a little boy who saw the puppy on the streets but he can’t do anything for help that puppy. And for some reason Eunhyuk feel uncomfortable with that gaze.

“Anyi, I'm just curious, because maybe I also would like you, I will choose Sandara noona, although that person is my lover.”  Eunhyuk nodded his head. Understand what Donghae talk about. But he still don’t understand what Donghae mean.

Donghae silent and thinking, 'when Eunhyuk heard this problem, will he still choose  Minho?  Will he still love minho?’  that’s question still haunt his mind. now, Donghae are face two options that he did not know what will he chose. Although he is someone who cold and uncaring but he had a feeling. And his feelings now trapped in the two doors that there must be a victim when he chose one of them.

 

* * *


Donghae was in a small room in his house that he used to be alone. Inside are a variety of painting and painting equipment, at the corner of his room there is a laptop desk with a large glass window facing the street beside it, shows views of city from 11th floor.

Donghae  banned Eunhyuk to enter this time because he wants to be alone. Eunhyuk can only agree and don’t interfere him. For 2 hours cooped up, he could feel a little quiet until suddenly he heard a noise in the living room of his house. At first he thought it was Eunhyuk but then he heard a woman crying.

Donghae out of the room in a hurry. He knows that sound of crying. And when he came, he found a woman collapsed on the floor wailing and crying.
Donghae saw Eunhyuk standing in the living room. Donghae murmured 'what happen?' and Eunhyuk just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, did not understand what happened.

Donghae approached the woman who was crying in his living room and tried to lift her up. But she was too busy crying and stinging smell of alcohol.

"Noona, what happened? Why do you drink a lot and mess like this?”

Sandara who had been head down and cried, raising her head after heard his brother voice. “Aaaah, Donghae Donghae yaaaaa ...."  Sandara called her brother's name, then hugged him and leaned her head on his shoulders.

Donghae took her sitting on the couch, put down and took off his shoes. Sandara laughed, looked at her brother. Donghae sat next to his noona who was drunk.

“Noona, what happened?”

“Kekekke, Donghae-yaaaa, you know? NAEGA! Sandara Park! Working furiously, delayed marriage for the sake of that in’ old man. Kekekke.” Sandara mumbling, but donghae quite understand what she is talking about.

“Noona ... " Donghae leaned forward and will embrace Sandara but Sandara encouraging. make him surprise.

Sandara started to cry. “You! You know what that old man said to me? *Sobs* heeeee, he said he didn't need me, he said he just wants you back, he said he will make me married and make me far away from him.” Sandara stop crying and then cupped his brother's cheek. “I am, working like crazy to get his attention but instead, he said he will make me married and make me go away from him.” Sandara said and laughed.

Donghae could only stare with a pity eyes  and heard his sister complain abut her life. He knew that his noona was a victim of his selfishness.

“Noona ...” Donghae try to stop his sister.

“Donghae yaaaa, I'm very tired. Can i sleep hereee...” after said that, Sandara Park fell asleep on Donghae’ s arms.

Donghae lifted her sister into his bed, wash her face with warm water, then give her a blanket.

Eunhyuk saw Donghae's face. His face looked so flat, but he knew Donghae store profound sadness. The women who are drunk it is Sandara Park. And Eunhyuk knew exactly how important she is for Donghae’s live.

Donghae stared silently at Sandara who falls asleep in front of him. He saw a pretty and tired face.  He feeling very sad with his noona situation now. He blamed himself for what happened to his sister. And without he realize, his tears fall from his eyes.

“Donghae-yaah.” Eunhyuk saw Donghae crying for the first time since he know Donghae. Eunhyuk approached and carresing Donghae’s back.

“I've still wish I was in your position now, and when I was given the choice to live and die I would say I choose to die. Maybe, noona will not suffer like this.” Donghae said

“Donghae, if you die who will look after her, see, Sandara only have you, if you die, on whom he will rely?" Eunhyuk said trying to calm Donghae.

“Maybe if I die, my father would take her as a corporate leader, maybe if I die noona will be happy because she haven’t  burden anymore, maybe when I die ...”

“YAAA! Listen lee donghae! All that you say the only possibility, and probably even worse could happened, maybe when you die, noona would be lonely and he will follow you to death because he no longer had anyone she could count on, and maybe even if he survived he would suffer, more suffering than  now. Donghae ya, stop thinking selfishly, she needs you, stop the guilt and make her as comfortable as possible to be near you, he do not need your guilt, which he needs is the power to help her keep struggling." Eunhyuk said make Donghae standing and hold his tears. He know that Eunhyuk is right, he won't agree but Eunhyuk words is Damn true! and he must agree.

Donghae tried to calm himself. He felt today was an exceptional day full of surprises.

Donghae faced Eunhyuk and look straight at his eyes make Eunhyuk suprissed with suddenly eye contact "Eunhyuk-ah, can you promise me one thing?"

Eunhyuk frowned heard a request from Donghae, but he could only nod to answer his requests.

"whatever happens you have to live again, when you encounter something difficult, when you find a reason why you get your accident. whatever happens you have to live again. promised to me and I promise I'll help you until you find your way. if you said yes i will promise too i will live better, i won't thinking something stupid like before" Donghae said

Eunhyuk feels Donghae is very strange today, he found many irregularities, he such as hiding something from him. But Eunhyuk currently have no reason not to answer yes. Currently he is trying to live, so of course whatever happens he will try to live again.

"Don't promise to me, promissed for yourself and for sandara Noona. if i find you thinking something like that again, i will never let you go." Donghae nodded. "okay, i promise to you!" Eunhyuk said, makes Donghae feel a little relieved.

"I trust you, if you reneged on your promise, I'll find you and bring you to hell." Donghae threatening Eunhyuk.

"ofcourse, and if you stop to help me I'll haunt you until you feel like living in hell." Eunhyuk replied to threaten Donghae. Make donghae smile.

Donghae feel, maybe he could trust Eunhyuk, maybe with this promise, when Eunhyuk discover the truth later, Eunhyuk would still choose to live. Maybe. And Donghae out potential bad will happen but he wants to live in it is a good possibility.

 

# # #

 

so sorry for late update, borring chapter and i am little bit in rush so the grammar which already bad now is worse. jusst ask if you are confusse.

the next update will from krystal, minho and sandara side. the secret will revealed soon, so please be patient okay?

hai new subsriber, welcome and Thank you. you must follow the rule: "leave a comment!" i don't need anything i just need your opinion about this story. and your opinion will make me update faster.

for all who already leave a comment and love this story, thank you so much, i will reply your comment as like ussual and talk with you. and then sorry for make you curious about the secret hehe. 

Special Thank you for :

1. Yurikax3 Thank you so much for a beautiful Poster. i really really love it.

2. HaeHyukFaa, she made Poster too for this story so i use it for the backround story. Thank You so much dear :)