Episode 14 : Behind The Accident Part 2

Remember Me

Eunhyuk driving his car to Krystal’s Apartment. Minho words kept ringing in his brain

'I love her'

'I ever slept with her, not only once'

Eunhyuk hitting the steering wheel, trying to vent his anger. Disappointed, sad, all the worst feel blended together.

Eunhyuk could not believe what Minho said before, but Minho was his brother, they grew up together, he knew exactly his brother attitude. Eunhyuk knew Minho behavior and why Minho do this to him.

Eunhyuk angry, very angry and disappointed at the same time but then again he did not want to act rashly. He tried to think all of it, trying to solve all the problem without hurting anyone, he knew it was impossible but he wanted to try. At least if there is someone that get hurt, he was the one that hurt not the other.

When Euhyuk reached Krystal’s apartments, she already asleep. He walked over and stared at the Krystal’s sleeping face. This woman was the first woman that ever make him tremble, the first woman that make him think about the future and build a family. A women that he respect after his mother. And the fact that His Brother, Minho has the same feeling toward Krystal make him more hurt.

Tonight he wanted to hear Krystal’s Voice, see her laugh and hug her, just to forget what Minho said before. Just to forget about his problems although he knew  the problem was Krystal. Eunhyuk Krystal’s hair and kissed her forehead. Let his women asleep. Then he out of the room and headed to Krystal’s tv room, he took out his diary and wrote what happened that night.

'Minho never asked me anything, he never asked for anything to me when I received my first paycheck, but I bought him a soccer shoes because he likes to play soccer.
I've promised to buy him a car when he managed to get into university medical school but he never ask me, but I bought it fom him althouth it late one year from my promise
Minho never asked for anything even when his birthday coming.
But tonight, for the first time we lived together, he asked me something. He asked me to grant his wish, and he said that this was his first and maybe last wish to me, he said after this wish, then the rest of his life, he would shut his mouth, do not ask anything from me.
I should be happy because that his first wish that he ask to me, I should be able to grant it. But his wish this time may well be the last thing I could grant.
Minho asks something difficult I grant, asking for something even more valuable than my life. He asked me to leave Krystal. He asked my woman. A Woman that the most precious in my life, he asked for my life.
But I realized something, Krystal was not only my life but he also Minho’s soul, Minho asked me this time because he might think that I've lived long enough, and now it’s time for him to live.
He said ‘hyung, I love her.'  Then I could not say anything except hit him.

'Hyung I ever slept with her.' My Brother is not a 'normal'. He dared to love and even slept with his brother's fiancé.
I wonder what I should do. when looked at Krystal sleep, I realized how I loved her, but also Minho.

I don’t know what to do, Maybe I will grant Minho’s request, maybe ...

Eunhyuk closed his diary, and leaned her head on the couch, staring at the ceiling, closed his eyes and fell asleep.
 

&&&
 

Krystal woke up and saw Eunhyuk asleep on his living room couch, she approached Eunhyuk and kissed his cheek try to awake him with morning kiss but he isn't awake, she look at her boyfriend’s face and smiling, "You must be very tired" Krystal murmured.

Krystal stood up and intend to make a breakfast for Eunhyuk, but when she walked her eyes fixed on diary on the table near the sofa, she looked at Eunhyuk, make sure her boyfriend was sleeping and then took the book and read it.

Krystal laughed while reading pages where Eunhyuk wrote the night when she was drunk and Eunhyuk must be willing to be where she throws up. Then her laughter stopped when he read a page that was dated yesterday. His face suddenly became serious and her hand tremble.

Eunhyuk woke up from his sleep and saw Krystal  standing in front of him with his diary on her hand.

“YA! Krystal!”  Eunhyuk  yell when he realized what Krystal do.
Krystal was surprised and dropped the diary, without her knowing, she already cried.

“Oppa, I'm sorry.” Krystal said in tears.

Eunhyuk surprised with Krystal’s apology, that apology was like a confession for Eunhyuk, in other words Krystal DID sleep with Minho, in other words what Minho said was true.

Eunhyuk slumped, he felt he could not stand anymore.

“When?”  Eunhyuk asked in a quivering voice. Krystal sat beside him, holding his hand.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, I'm feel so guilty, I'm sorry oppa." Krystal tears.

“SINCE WHEN?” Eunhyuk lost his temper, throwing her hands and shouting at Krystal.

she was silent, holding her tears, surprised with Eunhyuk yell. Krystal aware of how her behavior has made Eunhyuk angry, he never snapped at her before, and always forgave all her fault. This time she realizes that she will not forgiven. There is no other way but to explain everything to Eunhyuk. Everything.

“When you go to Japan for 6 months, and every time you are out of the country ... " She has not had time to say more, Eunhyuk already flipped the table in front of her. Make her startled.

"Do you like him?” Eunhyuk asked, standing in front of Krystal and lifted her face, making their eyes meet. "You love him?" Eunhyuk stared at Krystal's eyes, looking for answers there. but he found nothing except guilt look.

Krystal was silent, and her tears fell more profusely when he look anger in the eyes of Eunhyuk.

"You love him, Do you?” Eunhyuk question made her falter, making her wonder, did she really love Minho? Because so far, in her eyes, perfection was Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk stunned with reticence Krystal, this woman fell silent when he asked if she loves Minho. He was surprised because in that silent there is a doubt that makes him feelings hurt. The woman that he loved has a feeling for his Brother, and he became aware that Minho’s love is not unrequited.
Eunhyuk chuckled, realize what happer then stared at Krystal.

 "You are fall in love with him.” Eunhyuk said makes krystal surprised. Eunhyuk chuckled, “this is crazy, this is….” Eunhyuk closed his eyes, try to hold his tears back.

Eunhyuk sigh and knelled down, face krystal and kissing her on her lips. Make Krystal’s shocked then in a second, she carried away with his kiss.

Eunhyuk finished the kiss then embrace krystal, and she whisper on krystal's ears.

“ I should go meet Minho and tell him that you belong to him not me.” Then Eunhyuk leave Krystal alone. Leave her with a pain and guilty, and the tears never stop fall from her eyes.

 

& & &

Eunhyuk car speeds off. On his mind right now is he should meet Minho. He will give what Minho wanted. he will granted what Minho wish. Krystal.
He understands Krystal isn’t items that can be given to anyone. But  Krystal’s doubt when he was asked about her feeling at Minho, make him ​​sure enough that Minho was the one who was supposed to be next to Krystal's not him.

Eunhyuk focus oh his driving when he heard his phone rangs, and displays the name of Krystal there, he tried to grab it and answer it.

“Oppa, do not dare leave me and meet Minho. I'm not the items that you can give to anyone. I belong to you!”  Krystal shouted, making Eunhyuk surprised

“If you really belong to me, you should not do it with him!”  Eunhyuk shouted too
Krystal on the other line sigh. She know exactly what she do right now will pissed Eunhyuk more. But she won’t give up. Because she want Eunhyuk. "Oppa, I'm sorry."

"I'm afraid I can not forgive your sins." Eunhyuk go silent and draw breath, closed his eyes try to calm his anger. Only a  seconds and when his eyes open, he realized that a truck has signaled to the right when he tried to overtake it from the right too. He tried to brake his car and slammed the steering wheel to the right but it was too late. Eunhyuk hold his phone and then all was dark.
 

In other line, Krystal heard a pretty loud crash sound,then just a few seconds later the phone was disconnected.

# # #

 

Finally, i post it.

enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment