Episode 8

Remember Me

Donghae ran out from Kyuhyun’s cafe. In his minds right now is looking for Eunhyuk. He did not know where he must looking, in his mind just: 'i want meet Euhnyuk' but then after he realized he already in the front of his apartment.

he enter his code and go in his apartement, thinking that mabye eunhyuk is already back. And when he in, he saw Eunhyuk in his living room.

"Eunhyuk ah." Donghae see Eunhyuk kneelt down and cries when he entered his apartment. "What happen?" Donghae approached Eunhyuk and touched his cheek. make the older man faced him.

"Them! they would kill me." Eunhyuk said softly. Very softly  and with cries make donghae confused, what was actually Eunhyuk said.

"YA! Stop your crying and speak! Donghae shout and imediately Eunhyuk stop crying.

"They want to kill me~Hae!" Eunhyuk talking softly but this time without crying so Donghae clearly heard his words.

“Who? What do you mean?” Donghae asks still do not understand the situation that happened.

"This morning. I woke up and was in the hospital with Heechul hyung, I don't understand why I was there and for what but a few minutes later I understood. The doctor told my parents to let me die, though for reasons if I'm alive, I'll be in agony because of the possibility of my body organs will not function properly." Eunhyuk explaining to Donghae with sobbing. Makes Donghae’s eyes widen in disbelief.

"Heechul said that I must prevent that from happening. But I don't know how. "Eunhyuk back tears of despair. He looked at Donghae who was thinking." Donghae-ya, please help me, I don't have anyone to help unless you. I really want to come back to life, whatever happens."
Donghae sighed, feeling sorry for Eunhyuk’s condition now, without him realize, he pulled Eunhyuk in his arm, hugging Eunhyuk and his back, trying to calm down the older man.

Donghae’s minds is though so many things that he wanted to ask and say to Eunhyuk but he had to postpone all his. now the most important thing is to make Eunhyuk's body keep breathing and exist so that the soul can return to it, to life.

"I'll help you, whatever happens, I'll make you live again. i already promisse and i will do." Donghae whispered in Eunhyuk's ear, making Eunhyuk replied hug Donghae and murmurred a thousand thank you.
 

* * *


"Since when are you know him?" A middle aged man asked Donghae.

Donghae was in the hospital now. Sitting with Eunhyuk’s father beside the bed where Eunhyuk's body lying. Donghae looked at the man who fell asleep with a peaceful face before him. This is the second time Donghae see Eunhyuk's body at the hospital but this is the first time he saw him so close.

“a month before his got an accident, we met at a gallery of paintings.” Donghae lied to Eunhyuk’s father. “since that we keep contact each other and become friends.”

“ah no wonder I never saw you before.” Eunhyuk’s father smiled slightly and looked at Donghae. Donghae see Mr Lee's eyes, he see a warmness and love there. 'So this is a father’s eyes.'  Donghae though

“Mr Lee, i have a reason why i came here and want to meet you.” Mr Lee frowned and let Donghae to talk more.

"Mr. Lee, last night, Eunhyuk came to my dream. He wear a beautiful white clothes, his face so bright and smile never leave his lips. He look so happy then suddenly he was crying, when i ask why, he said that he want to back in his normal life, he said that he want to back to people that he love and loved him so much." Donghae said, softly but enough to make Mr. Lee was surprised to hear that.

"I don't know why he came to me, we just met a few weeks, but he believe and said his words through my dreams and want me convey to people he loves. Maybe he's hoping, people who loves him to be patient waiting for him. As Eunhyuk believe me I do believe in Eunhyuk's words, i know he will back." Donghae paused, pulled his breath and looked at Eunhyuk who was lying.

"Sometimes I wish I could be him, to have people who love him like you." Donghae chuckled. "I am not a lucky guy like him, someone who when he's asleep  decades, people around him will continue to wait for him because their love are too big for him."

Mr. Lee heard every word that comes out of Donghae’s mouth. He felt guilty as a person and as a father. He forgot how Eunhyuk struggling to make him proud and how Eunhyuk loving and proud of him. And now he instead decided to let Eunhyuk die. Without giving him a fighting chance to live. he know that his son will suffer after he wake up, but he must believe in Eunhyuk, like this guy (Donghae) believe in Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk Spirit stood beside Donghae, he heard all the conversation, this was not the first time Donghae acting for him, and this time he is still amazed by Donghae's acting. Right. All that he is done is their plan. They plan to come to the hospital and make Eunhyuk's father changed his mind. And Donghae doing all that they had planned. But one thing that Eunhyuk did not know is, every word that comes out of the mouth Donghae is the truth from his heart. True that Donghae hope he become Eunhyuk, have a family and people who love him, he hope he become Eunhyuk and life with a happy life.

"mr Lee, why are you crying?" Donghae asked, making his face as innocent as possible.

"I-I was not useful as a father Donghae-ssi. This morning I see a doctor and will give up, let him die, and you came here this afternoon with words and concern for my son, although you are just knew him. I should not think to make him away. Thank you Donghae-ssi, Eunhyuk is very lucky to have friends like you." Mr Lee said, and hugged Donghae make Eunhyuk smiled to see it. Now, one problem has been solved.

* * *


Donghae smiled when he remembered Mrs lee promised to bring some food for him. As her gratitude for having changed Mr. Lee's mind, Eunhyuk's parents are very good to him. Although this is the first time they met and talked, but they treat him as their own Son. Eunhyuk was lucky to have a family like theirs.

Donghae sat alone beside Eunhyuk's body, he promised his parents to take care of Eunhyuk until they returned to take some stuff at home. Eunhyuk's soul follow them because he said he misses his home. So now Donghae was alone with Eunhyuk's body. the body is just sleeping. it's strange for Donghae, ussually he saw Eunhyuk with gummy smile and and very lively. but now, he saw Eunhyuk just sleep with a flat face.

"You are very lucky Eunhyuk-ah." Donghae talking on Eunhyuk's body.

"Eunhyuk hyung, I brought  this for ...." a tall man come in to Eunhyuk's room and Donghae know that man is Minho. "ah Donghae hyung, why you're here?" Minho asked, looking uncomfortable when he saw Donghae there.

"Wae? I should not be here." Donghae said coolly made the atmosphere more and more uncomfortable.

"Ah no I'm just asking. Nice to see you Donghae hyung. " Minho said with a smile on his face, a smile that could melt any heart. But not for Donghae. He just  sick see that innocent smile.

"Oh really? Unfortunately I'm sick of seeing you." Donghae said making Minho stop his activities replacing flower and then staring at Donghae.

"You don't need to pretend care of him. I really feel sorry for Eunhyuk, he is so kind of his brother but his brother stabbed him from behind." Donghae said coldly. Made Minho frowned, don't understand what Donghae mean.

"Hyung, what happen with you? What do you mean? Don't say things that are not true if you don't know anything." Minho said with strained faces.

"I know everything. i know you are cheat at him." Donghae said. Minho's face increasingly tense and her eyes widened.

"Hyung ..."

"Donghae-ssi. ah Minho-ya, have you come?" Minho's words minho stopped when Mrs. Lee and Eunhyuk's soul come together.

Donghae approached Minho  and whisper. "I saw you kissing her in front of Kyu's cafe this afternoon, we will talk about that later." Donghae looked minho briefly give his smirk makes minho face flushed, then he walked over to Eunhyuk's mother.

"Ah omoni, I happen to have an appointment tonight, I said goodbye first. " Donghae said politely.

"Wae? dinner here with us." Mrs Lee persuade. But Donghae just shook his head and smiled, bowed and say thank you.

Eunhyuk's mother was forced to agree and he brought Donghae a box of kimchi and made him promise to come there often. Donghae could only accept it.

* * *

"What are you talking about with Minho? Why is his face tense like that?" Eunhyuk asked after their discharge from hospital.

"No, we don't talk about anything, his face has been like that since he came, maybe he made a mistake." Donghae said flatly.

Eunhyuk knew something was wrong, when he saw Minho's face very tense and when Donghae whispered something at him, Minho's face which create a tense turned into fear. But Eunhyuk did not want to force Donghae, because he knew more he forced Donghae then he will not get anything.

in the other hand, Donghae as much as possible to make a flat tone and flat face. He didn't want to be seen is saving something. Because he knew he had something that big. He is not want to hide this problem on Eunhyuk, he just wanted to make sure that when this issue came to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk will not change his decision to fight to live. He just wanted to make sure everything goes as he wants. And he wants is to see Eunhyuk alive again.

 

# # #

 

another boring chapter and unbeta-ed ofcourse.

thank you for comment guys, i really really thank you for your understanding.

i want to ask you something: is my writing style make you confussed? and is this chapter answer your question?

oh and i made new twitter account @niarstyle go talk to me, i will follow back you if you talk to me :)

will update often (maybe) at least 1 chapter every week :)