Episode 1

Remember Me

Eunhyuk POV

I woke up in a room. Feeling my head and my body is sore. I tried looking around with my eyes are still blurry. Uh? Where am I? What happened to me?

I tried sitting on my bed. When I saw woman with nurse uniform enter my room. Ah, must have been in the hospital now. But what happens with me?

"excuse me, you know what happened with me?" I asked and the nurse just said nothing, as didn't see me or hear me. "excuse me, I'm talking to you!" I said aloud, it is unlikely that the nurse didn't hear me. But again the nurse just looked at me and check my infusion, then go out without answering my questions and care about me.

“What happen with this nurse? Was she deaf? Ah I'll sue the hospital because the service is very bad.”  I said and promised in myself.

Then I tried to get up from my bed. huh? Why I don’t feel pain like when I wake up earlier? It’s weird! I looked around the room. This room was painted blue and there is a glass on the right side of my bed. And glass marked with ‘ICU’ . so I was in ICU, but wait!! Why I was in the ICU? I feel fine and my body isn’t feel hurt.

I returned my attention to this room and my eyes stopped to the bed where I wake up earlier. On that bed there was a person. Lying with a hose and bandages on his legs and head. I approached him and was instantly surprised by the view of my eyes. That person is... me.

I laugh. Thats man is absolutely not me. I stand here now. Do not feel sick and do not feel anything. Wait ... do not feel anything? I pinched my cheeks and felt no pain. Aha this is definitely a dream. I thought.

"stupid! This is not a dream." A voice startled me. When I turned around I saw a tall man, with black hair and beautiful face.  a dress all in black suits contrast with his milky white skin.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"me? You could call me angel. Introduce, my name is Heechul." he said and stuck out his hand. I tentatively reached out my hand, welcoming his hand. "Eunhyuk." I said my name.

"I know, you are Eunhyuk, Lee Eunhyuk. From the Lee family. Lee Company. has a brother named Lee Min-ho, a fiance named Jung Krystal, and two best friends cho kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin. Graduated as an Bachelor of Economics with a amaze values, and predicted ​​as a successor Lee’s President company  with spectacular performances. Appeared in various magazines and become every woman's dream man in this country. handsome, smart, and polite. All mothers who have daughters will be very happy if  have Son in law like you. But unfortunately .... you end up here with me." He stopped talking and sighed. Look at me with pity view. What's wrong with this guy. Really! I don’t like the way he look at me. So underistimate.

"How do you know me that much? As far as i know, we just met today." I said to him, and he laughed at me. Made me more uncomfortable.

"I told you. I am the angel, I am responsible to you while you are stuck in my world." He said made ​​me more confused.

"Your world? What kind of world? A dream world?"

He sighed, and his face changed from calm to be a bit frustrating. "Aish, I've told you this was not a dream! Look!" He pointed to the man lying on the bed. Who looks like as me. "He is you! You do not remember if you have an accident?"

Ah right! I had an accident!

"yes I remember now!" I said to a beautiful man in front of me. "Then? What happened next?" I asked still don't understand.

"you right now is the soul that comes out of your body." He said with confidence and make me laugh in disbelief.

"excuse me Heechul-ssi, are you make a joke to me? Sorry I didn't have time. I have to meet my fiance to do my marriage preparation and returned to the office for meetings." I said made ​​him look very frustrating then held my hand tightly.

"okay, I'll make you believe to me. Aish this person made me so frustassed." He said to me then all of a sudden I felt a different atmosphere around me appeared. I move from an ICU in the hospital, then now I'm on the edge of the highway.

"See! In less 10 seconds you will see your car moving." He said, and sure enough I saw a car speeding from my right side, trying to race a truck that delivers the signal to turn right. But unfortunately because it was too fast, the car was shocked and brake suddenly. I have viewed it, immediately closed my eyes. Because i’m thinking that the car will soon hit the truck. I waited until the sound loud up but I did not hear anything.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I've not been on the road again. Now I'm in the middle of the road. And saw that my car was riding before crashed into a truck. I saw a man with blood on his head and feet, out of the car transported by stretcher to the ambulance. And that man was me.

It clearly is me. tall, thin, white skin and blond. It obviously was me. I saw myself. blood at whole my body. then medical takken me with a stretcher to the ambulance. I didn't believe it. I Opens my mouth and closed my eyes. Hoping that I saw just now is dream. And when I opened my eyes I was in a beautiful park.

"do you see yourself with that blood? do you think injured that bad can make you recover quickly? make you can standing and walking like this? so now you are believe it? Do you believe me?' beautiful man re-emerged and looked at me.

I'm still surprised with everything that happened before my eyes, i was silent with shock face and panting breath. Still can’t not believe with what happen.

"So.. i- i’m dead?" i asked him with my pale face and shaking hand.

And the beautiful men just shook his head. "Yet. You have not registered for the dead. Now you are in my worlds. In between life and death. You're stuck here. With me!"

"Then, what should I do? will I be stuck here until I registered during the dead? can't i go back to my real world?" I asked, starting to realize with what is happening now.

I was silent and think. I realized that I did not have another chance to be with people I love. I had to leave them. Leaving my parents, leaving my dear brother Minho, leaving my fiance. leaving my best friend. and without me knowing it, I started to drip tears. Their faces appeared one by one in front of me.

"You have two ways. One, wait until you're registered dead. Second, you can go back to your world." He said. Makes my eyes widened.

"co-could i go back to my world? is it true? H-How can it be?" I asked with shining eyes.

"Yes you can. That's why I was here. The way? the way ... eerr... This may sound easy but it will be very difficult for you." He sighed then said. "You just need to tell me what you think of when you crash." He said and I glared at him.

"that’s easy??"

He shook his head and wiggles his index finger in front of me. "Nope! Not that easy. Now try to remember. Do you remember what happened before your accident?"

I shut up and start thinking. Think so deeply. And I realized something. I don't remember anything. Not just what I think when the accident occurred but I don't remember what happened that day. All I remember is just what I did the day before. and stop when I go to bed. I'm trying to remember them but none I can remember.

I was shocked once and I looked at Heechul hyung with a view surprise and disbelief.

"You do not remember it? right? Aaah this is often happen with your case, occurred on 2 people out of 5 people in a coma like you."

"w-why i can't remember it hyung?" i ask him, i really tired and confused now.

Heechul hyung sighed and looked at me. "because you are who-a-sleep-at-there don't want to remember it." he said and made ​​me more confused.

"w-what should i do? I want to go back to my life hyung!" I said premises quietly and almost whispered in frustration.

"if you want to go back, then say what happened to you during an accident. When you say it, and according to my remarks correctly then you will soon return into your world."

"But I can't remember it at all? Yeah hyung, what should i do?"

"You have to remember it or you should be stuck between two worlds forever, until listed you must die." he said coldly, making me more confused.

"isn’t there any other way?" I asked, made Heechul hyung smirking.

"of course there another way."

I staring to hear it. "Really? what am i supposed to do?" i feel my eyes brightened. I still have hope. I still can live again.

"Find someone who can see you. Ask it aid to help you recall what causes your mind is distracted and had an accident.” He said with smirking in his lips. Uh that smirk made me tiny bit uncomfortable.

"just that? Okay I'll find and I'll be back to enjoy my real life." I said convinced. Yes i believe my self that i can do this.

"ah you know, you should just give up."

"Why?" i asked him. Why i must give up when i have a chance. Uh i really don’t understand this man. he is an angel, my angel for accurate. he supposed to be support me not ask me to give up.

"Because once you find the reason, you don't necessarily want to live again. Trust me." He said made my face hot because little bit angry with him.

"NEVER! I will never give up! I have to re-live. In my own world that there one person who loves me so much, parents and some friends who love me and will waiting me. I have to live for the sake of them." I said making him sighed.

"whatever. you are stubborn. i already warned you." he lifting his shoulders and smirked.

Whatever he said I'll continue to struggle. but wait! I should be able find the person who can see me? how can I? I am the soul now. I don’t have a body. and how can someone saw me if i don't have a body?

"But .... how I could find someone who can see me in a situation like this? that mean, I should be able to find someone who can see ghosts? right?" i asked him what i am thinking.

he silent then think. "people who can see you, are a person with a complicated heart, lonely, and boring. that's all! just that's I can tell you, next is your job. I will show up when you're in trouble.  So i will go.”

What? Just that? He helpless.

"WAIT!!" I shout at him

"what?"

"what if I need you? where I could meet you?" i ask. Ofcourse i need him. He said that he is my angel so he must be help me right?

The beautiful man sighed, rolled his eyes. "okay. Just said: ‘woo yu biccal kim heechul, sarangheyo kim heecul’ 3 times, then i will show up. So now! Bye!" he said then leave me alone.

Like that? Is that the mantra? Ouw this angel really helpless.

I closed my eyes trying to think. And when I opened my eyes. Again, I was in a different place. This time I was in the hospital hallway in front of the door where my body lay.

I looked at the view of blank at the door in front of me. Draw my breath and then walked into the lobby of the hospital. Maybe there I'll find someone who can see me. I walked languidly along the hospital corridor. Thinking about what should I do so I can go back and try to remember what happened today before I crash.

when i walked, suddenly a cold wind blew into my body. I stopped walking. And looking back. I seeing a man with jeans and white shirt running. Who is that man? Huh? Why did I pay attention to him? weird. But, I felt a strange aura of this man. This probably makes me interested in him. huh? but who is he? I really don’t know him. Then I walked back toward the hospital lobby. Ignored that man because i don’t know who is him.

When arrived at the hospital lobby, I saw my parents came with Minho, Krystal, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They ran past me after asked the nurse where my room.

I joined them runing in the rush and came into the room where my body lay.

"EUNHYUUUK AAAAAH." Soon as they get a place where my body was lay, my mother was crying and screaming to see my condition.

Krystal up to me and caressed my cheek trying to wake me. but when she saw I did not wake up she started screaming and crying calling my name louder. make my soul which see these events feel devastated and sad.

Minho, Kyuhyun dan Sungmin just could silent and shut their mouth see what happen with me.

My father picked up and hugged my mother's body. minho lifted Krystal, help her siting in a chair and calmed her.

I cried looking at them. Looking at people who feel losing me. I wanted to shout that I was here, in front of them and I'll come back to life and embrace them. But no matter how hard I screaming they will not hear me. I can only stand in a corner, crying and mumbling to apologize to them.

I no longer bear to see them crying, I decided to go from this room. I walked out the door. remove my tears and promised I should come back to life for the people who cry to me.

I walked through the door. then saw a man standing near the door. and I felt again the cold wind blowing in my body. I turned and saw that man standing looking at me. He was ... the man who had attracted my attention before.The man who has a strange aura. The man with jeans and white shirt. He stood in front of me and looked away from my eyes.

"sorry I didn't mean to look at you like that." he said, and made me jump in a surprise.

i turned my head to the right and left, looking for someone. But i found nothing. No one there except me. I gulped. "Are you talking to me?" I asked. And he frowned.

"is there anyone else here?" he asked. Then  I opened my mouth wide. surprised by the question. and then jumped for joy.Oh my God. I found someone who can see me. I found someone who can see a ghost.

"I FOUND YOU!!" i shouted.

===============================================================================================================================

a/n : thank you for subscribe and comment :)