Episode 13 : The Diary

Remember Me

Donghae was in Sandara’s  apartment, he drove his noona back to her apartement because he felt Sandara has not been able to drive by herself and he can not bear to let Sandara take a taxi.

He was in the Sandara’s little library, looking for some interesting books, it is not easy to find books that interested him among all his noona book colection, most of them are motivational books and management company book. But he knew when he found a book that attract his taste, that book would be very good. Like dive into the ocean to find the treasure, fun and tiredness.

Donghae continued to seek and examine one by one, and stopped at a red book, tucked without a title. Donghae took it and know that it is a diary.
become curious he is, he open the diary, he thought maybe it was his noona's diary, but when he opened he was really shock, there is a handwritten name which he knew who is it.

Donghae hurriedly open the pages, read it. Until the last pages.

"What are you doing? Looking for a book? Dive into the ocean to find the treasure?" Sandara enter the room, make Donghae startled and dropped the diary that he held. Donghae took back the book and went to his sister.

"Noona, this book ..." Donghae converting the book that he was holding to Sandara.

"Aaah, that book, I found it in the hospital hall when you got the accident last time, but since I got a call from the office, I was not able to find the owner and meet you that day.” Sandara explained

"Noona, did you read this diary?" Donghae ask, and Sandara nodded answer her brother.

"I had read it until the last page, I wanted to meet the owner. But on that diary is no address or phone number, just a name written there, so I kept it and hope one day I can find the owner." Sandara said.

"Noona!" Donghae approached his sister, hug her tightly, "I will return it to the owner, thanks noona. I LOVE YOU. "Donghae kissed his noona’s forehead  then passed, leave her noona dumbfounded.

"YAAA, you know who owns it?” Sandara scream but Donghae ignored her and ran to his car.
 

* * *


Donghae was in the car, headed toward the hospital. He looked at the books, a book that he and Eunhyuk looking for. Yes, thats book is Eunhyuk’s diary, there is written what happened the night before Eunhyuk got his accident.

Donghae suddenly remembered why this morning his Noona can see Eunhyuk, why suddenly Heechul hyung appear and heechul hyung’s words that told him, his noona has something that they are looking for.

And all the mystery was revealed one by one, Sandara has a diary that eunhyuk looking for, why all this happened, perhaps because of this diary was also made him can see Eunhyuk, he did not know for sure, but the unsure thing that he experienced and thought has the own reasons, and he believed it. He believe that all happen always has a reason.

Donghae accelerated his car, he wanted to meet with Eunhyuk as soon as possible and make him remember what happened the night before accident.

But then Donghae stopped the car, an bad thoughts touch his mind.

He looked at the diary and biting his lower lip, that diary contains something that could make eunhyuk back to his world, but the diary also contains something that will hurt eunhyuk. Donghae again are two options. He was attracted by Heechul’s promised happiness when he can help Eunhyuk back, but he also felt very sad when he gets his happiness and eunhyuk got hurt feelings that might destroy him when he wakes up.

"Why do I feel I'd be hurt too when eunhyuk actually know the truth?" Donghae asking himself, imagine and feel what Eunhyuk will feel later.  He felt a tremendous pain in his heart at the thought of what would happen to eunhyuk.

But then Donghae went on his way, he decided to reveal everything, meet eunhyuk and will accompany him when eunhyuk was destroyed because of that fact. Although Eunhyuk will hurt so bad because of the fact that he will face, Donghae knows that Eunhyuk had to deal with it and not run away from reality as he did.

Donghae re-accelerate the car, when he got in the hospital, he ran into the room where eunhyuk’s body laying. Running as fast as possible and do not care about anything that was in front of him.
Donghae stood in front of eunhyuk’s room, trying to catch his breath and calm his heart rate. after he was sure he was pretty relax, he opened the door and saw an unusual scenery.

In eunhyuk bedside, sat Minho with fraction vase in his hand, made his hand hurt, Minho cry, moan and say millions words of sorry. Eunhyuk's soul sat in front of Minho, slumped, silent and stared at Minho with a sharp look.

This is the first time Donghae see Eunhyuk has that stare at his brother, usually eunhyuk will staring with a loving stares. But this time, Eunhyuk looked at his brother with sharp look. Donghae did not know what was going on, he can only dwell there and looked at the two men. He wanted to aproach eunhyuk and pulled him out, but there is Minho, and the situation isn’t right to do that. Donghae decided to get out and wait eunhyuk in front of the door.

Donghae keep waiting until suddenly he saw eunhyuk out of the room, stepped into the outside without seeing him that already standing then in a long time, Donghae who saw it then followed Eunhyuk. Donghae want to pull Eunhyuk and asked what had happened, but he thought, it’ll be better if he let Eunhyuk alone and just silent follow where Eunhyuk running.

Eunhyuk walked towards the hospital garden, then sitting on a park bench under a large tree, Donghae followed him, sat down beside him, they fell silent. Only a sigh that sounded between them.

Donghae then put the Diary which he held earlier in Eunhyuk’s lap. Make eunhyuk surprise and stared at Donghae when he realize what Donghae put at his lap.

"This Diary...?" Eunhyuk asked, breaking the silence that still exists since they sit there. And Donghae nodded, as if he knew what would eunhyuk ask. "How did you find it?"

"Sandara noona who save it," said Donghae make eunhyuk frown. "Sandara noona found it in the hospital, on the day of the accident, then she was kept it at home, and this afternoon I found it."

Donghae then laughed, "probably because of that diary she can see you this morning, and maybe thats why Heechul hyung appeared this morning. "Donghae explained. Make eunhyuk nodded in understanding and muttered ‘aaah’

Ater that, they become silent again, then eunhyuk put the book in Donghae’s lap, Make Donghae frowned. “I do not need anymore, just save it!" Eunhyuk said, making Donghae suprissed, don’t understand what the hell the man beside him said, how can he say he did not need the book? Donghae had gone into Eunhyuk’s apartment, hiding from krystal, pretending to be his best friend in front of his family only to find the diary and now! he said that he does not need it? Donghae really do not understand this man.

"I remember all of it." Eunhyuk said making Donghae startled, then looked at eunhyuk with pity eyes. "Have you read the diary?" Eunhyuk asked and Donghae nodded. "No wonder you looked at me with that eyes." Eunhyuk smiled, amused by his life story.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, then took his hand and pulled eunhyuk into his arms, making eunhyuk  surprised but in the other hand he feel very comfortable. Donghae Patted eunhyuk’s back, eunhyuk's heart feel warm and unconsciously he was sobbing in Donghae’s arms.

"it’s okay eunhyuk, everything will be okay, I'm here, you can lean on me when something burden you. You'll be fine, ssshhh, don’t cry. "Donghae said, making eunhyuk crying even louder.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, then took his hand and pulled eunhyuk into his arms, making eunhyuk  surprised but in the other hand he feel very comfortable. Donghae Patted eunhyuk’s back, eunhyuk's heart feel warm and unconsciously he was sobbing in Donghae’s arms.

"it’s okay eunhyuk, everything will be okay, I'm here, you can lean on me when something burden you. You'll be fine, ssshhh, don’t cry. "Donghae said, making eunhyuk crying even louder.

 

# # #

 

SO SORRY guys, i know sorry can solve the problem :(

sorry for late update, sorry for short chapter, sorry for everything. i have too much work to do, and my company make me work overtime.

and still, dont expect me to update faster, i will update but not as fast as you want. well, again, i am sorry.

because i am bussy i can't communicate with you like before, i am really sad about it. huhu i am sorry, i miss you guys :(

then, did some of you a Daragon shipper?   should i add some daragon here> because yes i am daragon shipper :)

well, next update will flashback about what happen the night before accident, be patient okey? still working on it :)

last, enjoy and comment