Episode 12 : The Truth

Remember Me

Donghae swallowed then glaring at his noona. The only blond person in this house is Eunhyuk, but he's not human and the only one WHO Could see him was Donghae. then now, Sandara ask about that blonde man, it's mean ...
 

"can she see me?" Eunhyuk enter the room and WHO had just heard what you said Sandara Suddenly feel insecure and swallowed hard. in a flash, he see Heechul hyung standing in front of him.


Eunhyuk and Donghae feel something bad will Happen.

* * *


Eunhyuk stood up and swallowed hard when he see Heechul stood in front of him with a frown. He felt Heechul will tell something that he did not like. Maybe its about why Sandara can see him, or maybe about something else. Eunhyuk always feel something bad happens whenever Heechul appear in front of him.


“i will appear when you need me or when something bad happen to you”  that was always Heechul said every time he appears. And this time, Eunhyuk feels that he does not need or call Him, but Heechul now, in front of him and with wrinkles on his forehead. Eunhyuk feel that heechul will tell him something bad.

On the other hand, Donghae face his noona. Sandara said that she saw a thin man with a blonde hair, but when Eunhyuk entered the room and asked him about it. At that time Sandara was silent, and from that moment, donghae draw a conclusion that  Sandara can not see Eunhyuk.

Donghae did not know when Sandara see Eunhyuk, maybe when she's drunk, but now when she's sober, she could not see Eunhyuk. This situation is confusse him. And he did not know whether this is danger or not for Eunhyuk's life as a ghost.

Donghae started thinking that this situation could harm Eunhyuk when he came out of his room and saw Eunhyuk stood with a man dressed all in black. Heechul. Just as Eunhyuk. Donghae always felt whenever Heechul appear there is something bad will happen.

"Why are you here?" Donghae asked Heechul, and approached Eunhyuk.

"Is She really can see me?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae shook his head to answer his questions, make Eunhyuk bit relieved. "I do not know what happen, but when you enter the room before, she did not hear or saw you."

" That was why I am here. " Heechul Said, looked at their eyes with a serious expression.

" is it dangerous for him? " Donghae asked, making Eunhyuk’s face straight.

" Yes it is dangerous when Sandara know about Eunhyuk from your mouth, but what I see is, she knows not from your mouth."

Heechul said with a smile at his lips, It would look sweet smile for others but for Donghae and Eunhyuk, that smile makes them stand chilling. Horrible and frightening.

"And how she could saw Eunhyuk?" Donghae asked, make Eunhyuk nodded, indicated that he had the same questions.

"Looks like she has something that you both searching for." Heechul said to make them frown.

"Something we're looking for? "Eunhyuk ask and Heechul nodded.

"What is it? "Donghae said. Heecul looked at them and smiled then shrugged his shoulders.

"You'll find it soon, but not from my mouth. That's all I can say. Then I said goodbye." Heechul disappeared after said it, making both men look like fools.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath and approached Donghae who thingkis hard,Eunhyuk patted his back. "just forget what heechul hyung said, noona condition is more important. People who have you worried about now, is her. about what heechul said we can only wait for time to prove his words."

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and smiled. he did not understand what was going on, maybe he never understood. The man in front of him, sometimes seem childish, sometimes look very wise and sometimes looks very weak. The man before him could give the power of an occasionally give him loads but he never hates it all.

"You know, sometimes I feel grateful because I can see you." Donghae said then left.

Eunhyuk startled, and suddenly he can feel that his cheek burn, he smile and showed his gummy smile heard these words, for some reason he was happy heard it from Donghae’s mouth. During this time he thought Donghae hate him and regard him as a burden, but heard about it from Donghae’s, he felt a little relieved. He felt, he is useful to others in its current state, especially useful for Donghae.

 

* * *

 

That afternoon, Eunhyuk was in the hospital, standing beside his body which lay with a calm face.
Donghae drove Sandara back to her house and Eunhyuk going to the hospital looking for some clue, maybe there is something that could make him remember.

2 hours Eunhyuk stood there, waiting someone to come visit his body, but no one comes. Eunhyuk started to think to go to his house, but when he would leave, a man walked into the room and sat down right next to his body.

Eunhyuk return to his position and looked at a guy who had just come up, smile appear on eunhyuk’s lips, Eunhyuk miss this guy, he miss to spend his time playing games with this guy. Minho. No one knows how much he loved this guy. A brother that he will take care until he died.

Minho sat quietly beside Eunhyuk's body, do not say anything or do anything, he just sighed and frowned, staring at Eunhyuk sleeping face. Minho looks like thinking of many things, Eunhyuk wanted to know what he was thinking, he want to ask what problems that bothered his brother, but Eunhyuk know how loud he ask and how hard his scream Minho never heard him.
 

"Hyung,”  That's the first word that came out after Minho pause in front of his body for nearly an hour. Just that. After that he fell silent again, then in the silence, Eunhyuk heard the sound of sobbing. he was really surprised to see Minho crying, he never seen Minho crying after Minho graduated from junior highschool, after Eunhyuk said that a man just crying 3 times in their life, so they should save it for something worth.

“Why did he cry? I have never seen him cry," Eunhyuk talking to himself.

“I missed you.” Minho said to Eunhyuk’s body, make Eunhyuk smiled widely, he was glad to hear it from his brother.

“And hyung, I'm sorry.” Minho said, making Eunhyuk frowned. "Krystal is right, that night if I am not asked you to drink with me, if that night I did not say anything, maybe you would not lay like this.”

Eunhyuk frowned, he knew that night before the accident he was with Minho, but he did not remember what Minho do, and what he said. And Eunhyuk feels he would remember if Minho continue what he said.

“But hyung ... I do not want to lie, I did not want to regret it, I want to be honest with you, just once, just once in my life, just once I want to say with pride that I am falling in love.” Minho said, staring at Eunhyuk’s who lay pale.
Eunhyuk frowned his forehead more, did not understand what exactly his brother wanted to say? What's wrong with falling in love? That is something that anyone will feel, right?

"But ... I can not hyung, I can proudly tell you.” Minho swallow hard and closed her eyes. Eunhyuk aproached his brother and waiting what his brother would say next.

“Because ... I fell in love with yours.” Minho bowed his head and crying hard, and handed Eunhyuk’s hand tightly. Feeling guilty and relieved at the same time. This is what he want to said and hiding from his brother,  he want his brother know although his brother unconscious now.

Eunhyuk’s spirits that heard what Minho said become bewildered, shocked by what he heard. He back off a few steps, his body trembling and crashed into a table, and the magic happen, his body did not through the table, then the table shook and and the vase was broke.
Eunhyuk was surprised to hear a loud voice from the broke vase. Likewise Minho, he stood and looked at place that eunhyuk stood, he frowned and sobbing.

"Hyung, Is that you? did you hear me? Did you angry with me?"

Eunhyuk stared at his brother, feeling so guilty and so angry, and the same time feel so annoying, how dare this guy love his woman, how dare this guy that he really care, steal his woman. how dare this guy betrayed him like this?

Eunhyuk kneled down, he was trembling and crying hard, he can't believe what he heard, it's hurt him, not because What Minho feel toward Krystal, the most thing that hurt him is how many years that minho suffer because 'that' feeling, he love his brother so much but he never know if Minho has that feeling toward Krystal. Eunhyuk become dizzy, he was confussed. he just can cry hard.

And Minho, he kneled down take flakes of a broke vas that filled the floor, crying harder, he don't care if the broken glasses hurt his hand, his heart now feel more pain. He can feel that his hyung is in front of him, look at him with eyes full of hate, he murmured a thousand Sorry, he wish that his hyung can heard him and can forgive him.

 

# # #

 

well it's been along time since i update this story, how long? almost a year i think.

but, my english skill isn't improve yet, i am sorry then :)

Well i miss you guys, miss  talk to you, miss read your comment, and miss comment your story.

enjoy the short chapter, will update the next chapter soon :))

REMEMBER: LEAVE A COMMENT!!