Episode 5

Remember Me

“What?? are you crazy?” Donghae shouted at Eunhyuk because of his crazy idea. “How could I stand in front of him and asked about what are you guys talking the night before your accident? We’ve only meet once?” Donghae inued his complaint to the blond guy in front of him.

Eunhyuk asked him to meet with minho and ask what they are talking about at night before Eunhyuk’s accident. Donghae think that Eunhyuk’s idea is totally crazy. He only met once with Minho and now, for the second time they met he had to ask about it. Minho will think that Donghae is weird person.

“It’s none sense!" Donghae said, making Eunhyuk laugh.

“Hae-ah, nothing none sense in our relationship. Look at us,  i am a soul and you can see me. is this makes sense?” Eunhyuk said,  Donghae drown deep at his thinking about  Eunhyuk's words.

Eunhyuk totally right. Nothing makes sense in between him and Eunhyuk. Everything was unreasonable and he would not want to accept and agree with the Eunhyuk’s words.

“Hae come on... who else can I turn to help besides you? You know about this, right?”
Donghae silent and stared at Eunhyuk with a lazy look and groaned. He know no one else besides him who can help Eunhyuk. He has no choice.

* * *

Donghae stood in front of a white-painted door in a hospital. He cursed Eunhyuk who stood beside him, for making him do things that make no sense to him. and now here they are, in a hospital, in front of the Minho’s practice room.

Donghae sighed after Eunhyuk told him to knock on the door. Eunhyuk can not stand donghae’s behavior  who was silent and looked at the front door without do anything.

When Donghae will knocking the door, the door opened and revealed a tall guy with big eyes standing in front of him. That was Minho, and Donghae not ready enough for faced him.

“ah hyung, Donghae hyung, right?” Minho greet him, making Donghae swallowing his own saliva, not ready to meet this person.

“Ah, ne-ne. Hi Minho-ssi. Hi how are you?” Donghae stuttered as his unpreparedness.

“Good hyung, what brings you here? Are you patient at this hospital?”

“ah, no-no. I am here because I want to meet you.”

“meet me? something important happen that you need meet me?” Minho asked didn’t understand.

“err i want ask something, i need a moment of your time and talk to you. Can we?” Donghae braced herself say.

Minho smiled and nodded. “I happen to be into the cafeteria for coffee. We'll talking there. How?” Minho offers and Donghae agree.


* * *

Donghae order a vanilla latte and americano for Minho. They both sat opposite. Two cups of coffee and two beautiful men. This afternoon looked so good for everyone who look at them, but not for Donghae. This afternoon is another hell for him because of the reason why he was there with Minho.

“hyung, so what do you want to talk about?” Minho said breaking the silence that made by ​​Donghae because of his tension.

Minho looks very gentle. He sat in front of him with beautiful gesture,a handsome face and his smile at his lips makes him look more handsome. For the sake of God, Donghae is gay. He could have been fascinated with Minho’s smile, but once again, Donghae have reason to not think about it in the first place.

Donghae took his vanilla latte, drink it and then draw his breath. Ready to convey something. "I want to ask what are you talking about with Eunhyuk on the night before he had accident." Donghae dared to ask what the purpose his coming. he had thought sooner is better. So he open his mouth then talk about it.

Minho who heard the question, looked tense and shocked. Make donghae surprised because the change was, he had felt suspicious and suspect that something did happen that night. Donghae's fears and doubts disappeared now reolace with confidence after seeing Minho's face strained.

“W-wae? Why do you ask that hyung?" Minho stammered and looked away from Donghae’s eyes. As he was hiding something.

“that night, Eunhyuk called me and said that he wanted to talk something about you. I intend to see him in the office the next day, but then i heard he had an accident and I can not hear what he wanted to talk about.” Donghae answer with full confidence because he has estimated that the question would arise, he has prepared his answer.

Eunhyuk who had been standing between the two of them amazed to hear Donghae’s reasons, make him smile wide. this man who can see him is smart enough to make an excuse at urgent time like this.

Minho’s face changed, her face flushed and looked tense. Making Donghae’s curiosity grows increasingly.

Eunhyuk who knew how Minho and his behaviour very well, felt something strange. His brother was hiding something from Donghae, from him too.

“you know that Eunhyuk is really love you, right? I'm curious what he wanted to talk about you after drinking with you that night. Is there something hapen that night?” Donghae trying to get information. Finding a gap in Minho’s tension face.

“Ah, anyi, hyung. We're not talking about anything important. We just talked about our work and Krystal.” Minho spoke with a smile on his face but Donghae know there is tension behind that smile.

Donghae got a clue this time, so that night they were talking about Krystal.

“Do you guys talk about Krystal?” Donghae asked to try pursing his conclusions and sure enough Minho getting flustered after Donghae mention about Krystal. Makes it more suspicious that there was something between Krystal, minho and Eunhyuk that night.

Eunhyuk looked at Minho with a puzzled look, he knows how his brother at all. And this time Minho’s behavior made ​​him more assured that the night before the accident, something happened between him and his brother.

Donghae waiting Minho to answer his questions, but he not received an answer. Minho was silent, then stood up and excused himself on Donghae with grounds he must return to his practice room. and Donghae had no choice but to allowing because he did not want to seems too pushy in the eyes of Minho.

after minho leave, Eunhyuk and Donghae decide to go from there. “so that night you guys talking about Krystal?" Donghae said softly, talking to Eunhyuk who stood beside him.

“maybe, maybe that night we talked about Krystal. Minho’s expression explain something to me. I knew him for over 20 years. And his expression before, he's absolutely hiding something from you, from us." Eunhyuk said, making Donghae’s nodded.

Smirk appear at Donghae’s lips, he know that something happen but he won’t talking this with Eunhyuk too far, he will find it by himself, now he found that eunhyuk’s story become interesting.

They both went out of the hospital where minho practice. Eunhyuk followed him from behind like as ussual, his head bowed and silent. Thinking about something.
 

Past the hospital lobby Donghae is like seeing a woman he knew. He stopped walking and watched her, trying to convince himself, what he saw was right that woman. until she disappeared from Donghae’s eyes. Then Donghae start walk, following Eunhyuk who was far ahead of him.

“Is Krystal-ssi often come here?” Donghae asked when they got in the car.

“Krystal? I don’t think so. He would always ask for my permission to go wherever she will.” Eunhyuk answer.

“is krystal and minho close?”

“He was not too close with Minho, they are same age but Krystal is always with me. Why?” Eunhyuk asked. Then he widen his eyes, realized something.

“YOU!! You think that they cheat on me??” Eunhyuk shouted made Donghae startled.

“YA!! How dare you shouted on me??”

“uh, mian, i just can’t imagine that they cheat on me, it’s impossible for me. but why are you ask it?” Eunhyuk asked, make Donghae sighed.

“Anyaa, I'm just asking.” Donghae said, but sure there's something Donghae hidden from him. He felt that Donghae’s feeling a bit anxious but Eunhyuk ignore it. Because anxiety is synonymous with Donghae.

weird, I'm sure I saw Krystal-sshi earlier. Why would he come here? This is not hospital which Eunhyuk’s body lying, and Eunhyuk says if Krystal is not so close with minho? It’s like i  smell something wrong here.”

"until when will we be here? do you won’t move?" Eunhyuk asked to make donghae back from his daydream.

"araso, we will go home because I would prepare something for tomorrow." Donghae said, returning to his cold and flat tone.

Eunhyuk feels no need to ask or talk longer on Donghae, because he fear Donghae would be angry if Eunhyuk ask more. Donghae tone before made him silent until they reached home.

# # #

a/n: i like as missing something here, but i don't know what. well next episode will be eunhae moment.

REMEMBER: comment is a must!!