Prologue

Remember Me

Donghae POV

I walked in the hospital hallways. After a series of accidents, this afternoon I have to take medication for my wounds. This afternoon I had an accident when I was going to painting gallery. A car braked, hit a truck and make a few cars behind shock, then also brakes and there was a series of accidents. And my car included in it. luckyly, I was only wounded in the forehead.

I heard a man who caused this accident happening now in the ICU and he has not regained consciousness. I wonder what he was thinking, Till makes this accident occurred. Fortunately the car that was behind his and other riders who did not experience serious injuries. maybe they will ask for compensation of damage their cars. but at least, no serious victims in this accident.

I kept walking towards where I took the medicine, when I saw a man with blond hair and a hospital gown walking toward me. I don’t know why but I couldn’t take my eyes off this man. he walked with bare foot, bowed his head and mumbled something. And this man has a strange aura. I kept walking toward his and we are getting closer. The more we close, the more I feel weird aura, and when I passed him a sudden the cold blew into my body and make my neck hairs stand up. Makes me stop walking. I turned and saw him. He still walked with his head bowed. I feel very strange but because it's not my business, then I walked back and forget about a male figure earlier.

 

Third POV

The other place

"But I can not remember it at all? Yeah hyung, what should i do?" A blond-haired man standing in the middle of a park with a man dressed all in black suit with a pretty face like a woman.

"You have to remember it or you should be stuck between two worlds forever, until listed you must die." he said coldly, making the blond man was more confused.

"isn’t there any other way?" the blond man asked, made the beautiful man smirk.

"ofcourse there another way."

blond guy staring to hear it. "Really? what am i supposed to do?" The man's face brightened. He was pleased that he has a hope of a return back to his world.

"Find someone who can see you. Ask it aid to help you recall what causes your mind is distracted and had an accident." The man said with a look convincing.

"just that? Okay I'll find and I'll be back to enjoy my real life." said a blond man convinced

"ah you know, you should just give up." Says the pretty man, and stared at the blonde.

"Why?" Asked the blond man.

"Because once you find the reason, you do not necessarily want to live again. Trust me." said beautiful man made ​​him scowl and his face reddened.

"NEVER! I will never give up! I have to re-live. In my own world that there one person who loves me so much, parents and some friends who love me and will waiting me. I have to live for the sake of them." said the blonde man, making the beautiful men sighed.

"whatever. i alredy warned you" the beautiful man said, lifting his shoulders and smirked

"But .... how I could find someone who can see me in a situation like this? that mean, I should be able to find someone who can see ghosts? right?" he asked confused.

the beautiful guy silent then think. "people who can see you, are a person with a complicated heart, lonely, and boring. that's all I can tell you, next is your job. I will show up when you're in trouble.  So i will go."

"WAIT!!" the blonde mand shouted.

"what?"

"what if I need you? where I could meet you?"

The beautiful man sighed, rolled his eyes. "okay. Just said: ‘woo yu biccal kim heechul, sarangheyo kim heecul’ 3 times, then i will show up. So now! Bye!" the beautiful man said and then disappear leaving the blond guy who thought of a way out for his life.

 

Donghae POV

Back To Hospital

Aish! I'm so stupid. Why I'd forgotten to carry my bag. I have to go back to the room where I was hospitalized. Because the wallet and my bag was there. I'd walk back through the hall in a hurry. Then I heard a cry in the room right next to the room where I was hospitalized. And I know, that room is the room the man who had an accident just like me but he been in a coma. I slowed my pace. Somehow I feel curious about who's crying. that room’s door was open, I saw in the room and saw an old woman crying in the arms of an old man.’Maybe it was the victim's parents.’ My thought.

 There are also some men and women and the possibility they are friends of the victim. and I saw a blond man.I saw him. Blond man with a hospital gown and barefoot standing on the corner of the room. He was crying and looked at the weeping woman. I still feel he has a strange aura. aura that scares me but also made ​​me sympathy. The man walked toward the door, which means it is toward  me. With his head down, he cried, muttering 'I'm sorry mom, krystal and minho'. He kept walking and I kept staring at him. until he passed. Then he stopped and saw me. I felt guilty, i should not look at someone like that. I immediately turned my eyes.

He looked at me steadily. he frowned. He didn’t say anything. "sorry I didn't mean to look at you like that." I said to the blond man, and made her jump in a surprise

he turned to the right and left, like looking for something around him. "Are you talking to me?" He asked. Weird question I think because there were no people there except him.

"is there anyone else here?" I asked again. And my question seemed to surprise him, make him glaring surprise. then smiled happily and instantly he jumped for joy.

"I FOUND YOU!!" he shouted.