Episode 4 part 1

Remember Me

“what should we do?” Donghae asks Eunhyuk who again trying to remember what happened before the accident.

Eunhyuk could only shake his head, frustrating, because he didn’t remember anything.

“This is bull! Even you don't have a plan to figure out.” Donghae yelled at Eunhyuk

They've been sitting in the living room of Donghae's apartment for 4 hours and still not find any clue or a plan to restore Eunhyuk’s memories so he could come back alive.

“I only miss one day of my memory, and all be this bad. I can’t imagine anyone who loses his memory for years like in the movie or drama." Eunhyuk said in a disappointed tone.

“excuse me, Eunhyuk-ssi, now isn’t  time for you to think about someone else do or to make a story line of a drama. now! please,Think about your problem. I don’t want to get too long with you." Donghae said sarcastically and cold towards Eunhyuk.

“ARASO Donghae-ssi.” They were silent again, and thinking.

“What are you doing the night before the accident?” Donghae ask, breaking the silence between them.

“I went to the office as usual, met Krystal for lunch, then Minho called me to invite me for drink with him. I go along him then... " Eunhyuk stopped talking and thinking.

“then ...??” Donghae asked Eunhyuk.  Waiting Eunhyuk to speak, but the older man said nothing

Eunhyuk suddenly felt his heart pounding and feel uncomfortable with this conversation.

“Something must have happened that night, Right?” Donghae said. “Eunhyuk-ssi, I feel what you feel. Do you remember? We share a sense. But not our minds. What are you thinking now?" Donghae said what he feels. And asked Eunhyuk because he can’t read Eunhyuk’s minds.

Eunhyuk silent and looked at Donghae. “Don’t you feel it? I feel there is something important but I don’t remember. That night after I drank with Minho, I bring him back to his apartment and Minho talk something important to me. But I don’t remember that conversation.”

Donghae and Eunhyuk back quietly and think. They're both feeling what each hother felt.
“my note book!” Eunhyuk said makes Donghae frown.

“Donghae-ssi, I have a habit of writing an important think at my note book before bed. And that night I would write something in my note book. we have to find it. “

Donghae open his mouth didn’t understand. “What the hell? Your note book? You mean you are write your problem at Diary? Are you a teenager?”

“It's not a diary, it is a note book.  after all, why by writing a diary? I just like to write about my experience that I face that day and read it back when I've missed or want to laugh.” explained Eunhyuk. Donghae looked at him and didn’t understand what this man thinking.

Donghae just know that Eunhyuk is heir Lee group, this man has a private school, a mini market, a hospital and a boutique for a rich people. This ghost is really incredible person.This fact is enough to make Donghae surprised, and now, something happen that makes him more surprised. That incredible ghost is really love write a diary like as a teenager in love.

“Come on! you are a writer, right? You must feel what I feel?” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae

“anyii, I am a fiction writer, believe it or not I have never written a diary at all.” Donghae said making Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“well, now our first step is to find the note book.” Eunhyuk said, finished their annoyed topic about a man who write a diary.

Donghae threw himself onto the couch and looked at Eunhyuk.

“where do you put it?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk with a lazy tone, tired because of hard thinking.

Eunhyuk smiled looking at donghae. “In my paradise.”

* * *

Donghae stood at the door of a stately apartment. Just judging from the entrance, Donghae can guess that the big apartment 3 times from his apartment. ‘So this is what Eunhyuk called his paradisse.’ Donghae thought

“What  are you waiting for? Let's go in." Eunhyuk said to Donghae who are still fascinated by the front door of his apartment.

“Enter the code1015." Eunhyuk said. Making Donghae stunned to hear the code who Eunhyuk provided. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae, but the older man seemed oblivious to  view the question of the younger ones.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a look:  'what are you waiting'. Donghae had no choice but to enter a code, opening the door and went inside the apartment when Donghae get into the apartment, his eyes didn't stop to look around and his mouth does not stop issuing 'hwa'.

Eunhyuk’s Apartmentis really big and fancy for Donghae. Donghae just ever seen apartments like this in a drama or a magazine. He never actually stepped into apartment as fancy as this in his real live.

“Is enough admire it? My Note book was in the room and in the drawer next to my bed. Quickly pick it up." Eunhyuk said make Donghae snapped back, realize that their goals to go in Eunhyuk’s apartments is to find Eunhyuk’s note book.

Donghae sighed and looked Eunhyuk with a cold look made Eunhyuk little bit shiver. “look! I'm not your errand boy so don’t tell me indiscriminate like that! I'm not a rich brad's personal assistant!" Donghae said with a cold tone on Eunhyuk, made Eunhyuk scared of him.

“okay, i’m sorry, I apologize. Donghae-ssi now please help me take my note book, in a drawer near my bed. Because that note book could help me restore my memory and made ​​me get away from you soon." Eunhyuk said in soft and gentle tone, making Donghae chuckled.

“Good Boy, Fine, I accepted your apology. Now, where your room?” Donghae ask and Eunhyuk pointing to a door where located on the right of the entrance.

Donghae enter Eunhyuk’s room and followed by Eunhyuk from behind. Donghae look at a king-sized bed next to him and there is a drawer. Donghae walked toward the drawer. Ready open the drawer, but suddenly they hear the main door opened, Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other and felt someone get into the apartment.

“YAA!Hide!! Hurry!!” Eunhyuk shouted and Donghae frantically looking for a place to hide.

Donghae choose to enter into under the bed and stayed there. Eunhyuk didn’t go into hiding, because no one who can see him except Donghae. Eunhyuk stood near the bed and waited for who's coming into his apartment. There are only two people who know the code of his apartment. Minho and Krystal. and who came definitely one of them.

Donghae trying to not move around, trying to not make any noise. While Eunhyuk, who was standing and waiting for who's coming. His body suddenly stiffened when knowing who it was come.

“Krystal.” Donghae heard Eunhyuk mumbled.

Donghae dimly saw a woman with brown long hair over her shoulders. The woman's skin was white and has around eyes. ah so this is Eunhyuk's fiancee, very pretty, maybe if I'm not gay,  I'd fall in love with him.' Donghae’s though.

Eunhyuk stand to see her fiance get into his apartment. Open the cupboard and take some Eunhyuk’s clothes.

Eunhyuk looked at every motion who Krystal’s made. He feel so miss his fiance and feel sorry for his fiance. Eunhyuk stared at his fiance. Don’t let the slightest sight of his beautiful lady.

Krystal stops of her activities. Reversing his body and stared at the place where Eunhyuk stood. As if she can feel that Eunhyuk there and stared at her. She cried, hugging clothes that he prepared for Eunhyuk's body which was in the hospital.

“Oppa, you really hate when I touch your clothes that have been arranged neatly in your closet. Because whatever I touch will always fall apart and disintegrate. Oppa, please come back. I promise not to do things that you hate anymore. But please come back.” Krystal speak through her tears.

Eunhyuk was surprised with Krystal’s attitude suddenly, afraid that if his women could see him. but then Eunhyuk realized that Krystal stared at his picture which patch right behind his back.

Eunhyuk stood there, seeing and feeling what his fiancee felt. That time he wanted to hug and talk to Krystal that he would come back soon. And promised when he come back he will not scold Krystal again for touching his clothes in the closet. But that Eunhyuk did just stood and stared at Krystal. Feel sad in the fact that he faces. He can’t touch or speak at her.

While Donghae, who hide under the bed, heard all that Krystal said. In his hiding place he felt the pain that Eunhyuk's felt. And at that time he promised in his own self will help Eunhyuk until he can comeback alive. And this time Donghae promised sincerely.

After a while, Krystal left bring Eunhyuk’s clothes, out of his apartment. Donghae out of his hiding place and looking at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was still standing there. In the same place where before Donghae was hiding earlier.But the difference this time is, Eunhyuk stood with his eyes and a red face. Donghae knew that he tried to hold his tears. tried to look as strong as possible.

Donghae did not want to quiet too long and late in the sense that Eunhyuk feel. He moves toward a drawer that Eunhyuk had to say. Open it and look at some magazines and business books there, but he did not look like a note book that Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk-ssi.There is nothing here." Donghae said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk snapped back at the reality and realize what they are headed, he approached Donghae and looking at thedrawer. What are Donghae said is true, there is nothing.

They paused, then looked at each other. The first key that they must find for return Eunhyuk’s memories. The note book that Eunhyuk mention before didn’t there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: will post part 2 tomorrow. thank you for read, subscribe and comment. no silent reader please. comment is a must!