Episode 6: We, The Song and Sun 16:16 PM

Remember Me

Today is an important day for donghae, he stood in front of the mirror, tidied his clothes. Donghae wearing all-black suit, her hair tidied and his appearance looks like a young executive

"Where will we going? You are very tidy today." Eunhyuk said. "You know you look so handsome in that outfit." Eunhyuk honest.

Eunhyuk is telling the truth this time. During the 2 weeks he know Donghae, only this time Donghae look very different than he had ever seen before. Donghae is usually only wear t-shirts and faded jeans, but this time. Donghae wear suits, dressed very tidy. Make him look cool in Eunhyuk’s eyes.

"am i look perfect?" Donghae facing Eunhyuk and ask him. Eunhyuk nodded answered Donghae’s questions. "Okeeeh, let's go." Donghae said, he walked, bring food, beer, hot drinks, a guitar and a bunch of lilies.

"Where will we going?" Eunhyuk asked again, make Donghae smiled at him.

"You will know later." With that answer Eunhyuk shut his mouth and follow Hae into the car.

* * *

From earlier, smile never left from Donghae’s lips, his face was very bright. Usually in the car he will be silent, driving full concentration and frowning all the time like thinking about something. But this time Donghae smile, all the way, the radio and singing along. Today Eunhyuk is like not recognize who man was sitting beside him.

Eunhyuk looked Donghae with probing view. "Who are you?" Eunhyuk asked suddenly made ​​Donghae frowned.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk briefly, Eunhyuk looked at him with quizzically look. Donghae could guess what was Eunhyuk’s thought now. Donghae laughed out loud, making Eunhyuk more surprised.

"today is really weird, you look neat, smiling, carrying a bunch of flowers and now. Now you are laughing?!  Laughing out loud!!" Eunhyuk said with supress at ‘laughing’ word.  “Oh what I was in another world? In the opposite world?” Eunhyuk shivered to hear his own words.

"ish, I'll explain when we get to the destination. So just enjoy this good mood." Eunhyuk shut his mouth, understand that the only answer is to wait until their destination. Eunhyuk did not want to make this good mood is changing because he asked too much.

After a two-hour trip that made Eunhyuk confused with Donghae differences behavior, they finally arrived at a hillside cemetery. And this makes Eunhyuk more confuse, why Donghae looked so happy when the place he visited was the cemetery.

Donghae out of the car, carrying flowers, mats, baskets of food that contains a variety of beverages and foods and don't forget to bring his guitar.

and again, this makes Eunhyuk more and more confused. This is a cemetery but Donghae carrying goods will look like a picnic

Donghae walking with a smile on his face. Tracing the hills cemetery, then stopped at a large tree in the middle of a wide meadow, where there is a gravestone bearing the name Lee  Jie Na. Photo of a beautiful woman there, and she was looks like Donghae make Eunhyuk guess that it was his mother.

Donghae cleaning the gravestone, put his flower, then he prayed. After that donghae open his mat, out the food, beverage and take his guitar. when ready, Donghae sit down and pulled Eunhyuk to sit next to him.

"Today is my mother's birthday, the happiest day in my mother's eyes. I have never been going to a cemetary  when my mother's death anniversary. because that day was a sad day for me. I don't like to cry in front of her,  in my mother's eyes, I was a cheerful boy." Donghae explaining make Eunhyuk understand why Donghae behaved very differently today.

"why don't you come here with your father and Sandara noona?" Eunhyuk asked, then smiles at Donghae's face suddenly disappeared. Eunhyuk bit his tongue, he felt that the question is wrong.

"cause I do not want to ruin my visit by crying or fighting." Donghae said with flat tone, making Eunhyuk shivered with the sudden coldly. Eunhyuk regret  raised the topic about Donghae's father, because he knows donghae hates his father.

"I think I was frequently tell about myself. It's your turn. Tell me about you." Donghae said, changed the subject before which making  a bad mood.

"What else? I think you know all about me."

"can you play a guitar?" Donghae asked then  Eunhyuk nodded. "See, I never knew you could play guitar, play a song for me now." Donghae gave his guitar on Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk accepted.

Eunhyuk could touch something when he is near donghae and no one around. Just two of them. If there is someone up the Eunhyuk will automatically become transparent and anything he touches will fall. (a/n: i am the author btw *evil smirk*)

"All right but don't laugh because my voice is not good." Donghae nodded and smile with a bright eyes. Eunhyuk holding a guitar and get ready to play a song. He cleared his throat a little and then sang a song.

REMEMBER ME

(by: Endah 'N Rhesa)

(a/n : click the tittle if you want to hear the song)

I walk alone in beach sand
And I don’t know which way to go
I left my heart in this island
But I should take it slow

Now I go straight to the ocean
Swimming and dancing in the sea
Hey don’t worry I’ll find my way home
Back to you and our family

I’m trying to be strong, I’m here standing alone
But it’s time for me to face the future
I promise to come back and I hope that you’ll remember me as yours

I stare at a moon and thousands of stars in the sky
I wish I could see you now
Hey don’t forget the thing we used to talk about
Love.. love… love

 

Eunhyuk end his guitar playing and stop singing. Donghae smiled at him, he did not expect that the ghost next him could be so charismatic when playing the guitar.

“this the favorite songs of my closest friends, that is just me and and my closest who knows." Eunhyuk explain for Donghae because he know that Donghae never hear song that he sang before.

"that was a great song." Donghae look at eunhyuk and smile. and Eunhyuk find that smile very charming.

"This song told of a turtle. You know, the turtles only back to the beach when they was laying their eggs. The turtles left their eggs on the beach was and back to the sea. When at sea the turtles began to worry and wonder will their eggs and the beach will remember her when she returns? Could them recognize  and greeted her warmly? The Turtles were kept asking and worried about the possibility of the worst that she is nothing when she returned. But then the fear was gone when she realized that the love will always bring her back whatever happens.And so does love, will make them remember about her. That Turtles will return, back  to the shore that he left behind and the eggs will remember her." Eunhyuk finished his story about that song.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes. Feel the wind and feel the peace in his heart. He realized that he told about his own self, the turtle in the story was him, the eggs are the people around him, and so does the beach is his body which slept at hospital.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, smiling still exists on his lips start from Eunhyuk singing till now when Eunhyuk finished his singing. Donghae looked at the vast sky. Enjoying the breeze that blows in his face.

"You’ll go back to the beach and into your eggs." Donghae said. Make eunhyuk look at him. “Families who loves you will wait and always remember you. Love will take you back to your world. I believe it even it only happen in your life. Not mine.”

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with amazed, Donghae understand his heart, Donghae understand his concern, Donghae understand him. This man never ceases to surprise Eunhyuk. There is always another side of Donghae that made Eunhyuk feel that Donghae is very special. Eunhyuk sensed something weird in his heart every time he knows the other side of Donghae.

"Really? If love will bring me back into their arms, when I lived back then I would love more people and make them love me till they can not let go of me." Eunhyuk said in a cheerful tone. And donghae nodded. His smile widen to Eunhyuk.

"Love’s like a thin string connected to each human being, he can drop out and be getting thicker. Love is like a beach, he confined the sea and land, though narrow in comparison with the land and sea that exist in the world, but even a narrow, beach provides sights and feelings of beautifulness. When the coast is guarded so he would clean and beautiful but when the beach was at dirty, then it only be a waste disposal location. And so does thelove." Donghae said,

makes Eunhyuk's mouth open, staring at Donghae, he didn't expect that words like that can come out of the cold and messy young man like Donghae. Eunhyuk didn't stop in awe at the man next to him. He felt, when he knew more about Donghae, the more he was amazed and fascinated. And feeling like this only he felt with the two people in his life. His older brother and Krystal.

"well, 10 more minutes." Donghae said, make Eunhyuk snaped back from his thought and stop staring at Donghae

"10 Minutes? For what?"

Donghae pointed to the sun. "The sun at 16:16 on the hill is very beautiful. I always never miss the sunset on this date every year. when 16:16 come you should see the sun, do not let your eyes because this only happens in less than 5 minutes." Donghae said and Eunhyuk nodded.

They were silent, enjoying the breeze and watching the sun began to sink in the sky. And when 16:16 came. In unison they both murmured admiration.

Eunhyuk looked amazed at the sky he sees. The sky showed that the sun began to return to the hideout. Indicates the color orange and it left a blue, white and yellow in the sky. During his life, this is the first time he seen such a beautiful sunset like this. In this short time he had to forget everything, forget the problem, that he could remember only the beauty in front of his eyes. the sun at 16:16.

Donghae smiled he looked at the sun 16:16. he will never get bored althought he see the sun at a thousand times. Donghae had been painted the sunset but the original beauty can not be compared with the paintings that he created. It is made ​​by God and his paintings are homemade. For Donghae this is the real beauty. On this time, he could forget all. forget the pain and just grateful that he can live and enjoy this scenery.

That afternoon, two men standing under a tree with a spring breeze and the sun 16:16.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: here we go. btw all  "Merry Christmast and Happy New Year" . uh i'm not celebrate the christmast :)

i suggest you should listening the song, bcause this song will bring you at the next next next and next chapter.

i will give you a clue: this chapter is the point. this chapter will bring Eunhyuk to Donghae's embrace. so don't miss any a word at this chapter.

like as ussual COMMENT IS A MUST!! (this time with red and caps lock).

thank you all for subscribe and comment :)) i really love you

 

Ps: if you want the HD for the song just ask me.