Episode 2

Remember Me

“I found you.” Blonde man screaming and jumping for joy makes another man frowned.

“excuse me, please stop your screaming, this is a hospital and you will disturb other patients if you screaming like that.”

The blonde man stop screaming and jump then look at the man in front of him.“ no one would hear me except you”  blond man said with a wide smile revealing his gummy. “I am Eunhyuk. Lee Eumhyuk.” the man held out his hand.

"Donghae." The young man's hand grasped eunhyuk’s hand, making both of them jumped after their hands touched.

Donghae was surprised by the hand touches. That hands are cold, and when he grasped the hand, a cold wind blows on his body again. Making his neck hairs stand up. The man in front of him. This man who called Eunhyuk, has a very strange aura.

While Eunhyuk, he was surprised when that hand welcomed his and clasped his hand. he just realizes that he is a soul. And soul has no body. But this man, the man in front of him who called Donghae can hold his hand. This man could touch him. This is amazing for him.

“You can touch me? Huh? Very strange." Eunhyuk said breaking the silence for a moment that they make themselves.

“Ne? What do you mean? From the earlier you said that I can see you, that I can hear you and now you wonder because I can touch you. Of course I can. was you a ghost? No! you are human. right?" Donghae said and laughed over his thinking. Where possible people he could touch, hear and feel like this is a ghost. And he thought, that he did not have the talent to be able to see ghosts.

"sorry Donghae-ssi, but you did see a ghost now. That ghost is now here. In front of you." Eunhyuk said make Donghae laughing in disbelief. "why are you laughing?" Eunhyuk asked with a serious face. Make donghae stop laughing.

"Er, so-sorry but I think your joke too much Eunhyuk-ssi. I could not see ghosts. I have absolutely no talent for seeing a ghost." Donghae said. Eunhyuk sighed.

“Donghae-ssi sorry if this is surprise you, but what I say is true. And I'm not crazy or is making a joke to you." Eunhyuk said with a serious face and tone. Make Donghae silent and swallowed hard. Between fear of the truth and the fear that if the man in front of him is crazy and psychopaths.

"You still don’t believe it and think that I'm crazy?" Eunhyuk said as like as he can reading what Donghae thinking about. Eunhyuk draw his breath. "inside, in that bed.There was a guy sleeping with a variety of life support in his body, and the man is ...." Eunhyuk explanation is interrupted when some people out of the room through Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was in the front door and facing Donghae who is on the side door. Donghae see these people out of the door and passed Eunhyuk. no, not Passed, more precisely through Eunhyuk’s body. Donghae who saw it immediately stood up and shaking. That people pass through the Eunhyuk’s body.

“a-are they through your body?” Donghae asks,shocked by what he saw just now.

“See? Now, are you believe me? I am not the body. I am a soul, almost like a ghost but I'm not a ghost because I'm not dead yet.“

Eunhyuk explaining and keep talking but Donghae was silent and looked at Eunhyuk didn’t believe it. It's like a dream for him. This is really horrible for him. Donghae is only silence in front of Eunhyuk. Drowning in his own mind.

“excuse me, are you Eunhyuk hyung’s friends?” a tall man with round eyes and handsome face standing in front of Donghae,makes Donghae surprise.

“ne?”

“are you Eunhyuk hyung’s friends?”  the round-eyed man asked again.

“aah, ah ye. I-I am his friend.” donghae lied.

“he is my brother, minho.” Eunhyuk explain to Donghae.

“are you Eunhyuk-ssi’s brother?” donghae asked minho.

“Í’m minho, Lee Minho. I am Lee Eunhyuk’s younger brother.” Minho provide his hand on Donghae and Donghae welcome it.

“Donghae. Lee Donghae” Donghae mentioned his name.

"Ah hyung I never saw you before. Are you Eunhyuk hyung’s new friend?" Minho asked probing.

"ah, yes I'm his new friend." donghae lied again.

“Ah no wonder I never saw you. I know all Eunhyuk hyung’s friends." Minho said to donghae, provide a big smile make Donghae feel that minho is very cute.

“How was his condition?” Donghae asked Minho.

Minho sighed and his face changed to sadness. “bad. his broken leg already in operation but the clash on the back of his head cause he is unconscious and we can only pray, he was in coma.”

“till when?” donghae asked. minho shook his head, and his face looks more sad.

“We never know. Could be several days, a week, a month,a year, 10 years or maybe ....” Minho stopped talking and bowed his head. Shed a tear for the fact that he would say. “or maybe forever.”

Donghae stared silently at Minho who bowed his head to hold his crying. and Donghae unconsciously patted the back of Minho, soothing him.

"ah mianhe hyung, I'm just afraid to lose him, Eunhyuk hyung is my only brother. he's very loving and always keep me. he's trying so hard to be able to continue my father's company, so I can be free from the demands of my father and I could pursue My dream as a doctor. He is a great person. Right  hyung?" Minho asked suddenly, surprised Donghae.

“Ah ne? Ne, ne he was very great person. "Donghae lied for the third time. he didn’t know exactly what kind of person Eunhyuk are. Donghae knew Eunhyuk just a few minutes ago. Donghae just don’t want disappointed Minho. Because Donghae know Minho love his brother so much. Donghae still patting his back to calm Minho.

He looked at Eunhyuk who was standing next to Minho. Eunhyuk cried and stared at his brother. Show to Donghae how much he loved his brother. make Donghae sympathy but the fear that he faces now exceeds the sympathy which he felt at Eunhyuk. Whatever he feels now what he saw and experienced more terrible. And Donghae make a choose just now.

“hyung , I must go with my parents now. Sorry,I left you here. I leave you with enhyuk hyung. Take your time. I go first.” Minho said, then go left Donghae with Eunhyuk’s soul and body.

Donghae enter the room, Eunhyuk’s soul followed behind him. Donghae walk toward the bed where Eunhyuk’s body fall a sleep. Donghae stared at a man with bandages on the legs and head. with medical equipment all over his body. the man with blond hair and thin,exactly like the man who was standing behind him now.

Donghae sighed staring at the sleeping man. He did not know him or never seen him though. He wondered, why him? Why must he who can see his soul? why not others? What this man want? There are so many questions in Donghae’s mind.

Donghae then decide something. Decided that this is not his way. he walk out from the room and Eunhyuk’s soul keep following donghae step from behind.

“I might scare you. But believe me I will not endanger your life. I just need your help.” Eunhyuk said. Donghae clearly hear him but he chose to go by and ignore the words of the soul that following behind him.

"hey, hey don’t you hear me? Why do you pretend not to hear me and avoid me?" Eunhyuk continued to talk to Donghae but Donghae kept walking and did not want to hear what Eunhyuk said.

Donghae keep walking and Eunhyuk continue following him. Donghae turned and went into the emergency door, Eunhyuk followed him from behind. Donghae stopped and looked at Eunhyuk with serious face. And Eunhyuk just smiled revealing gummy smile.

"just listen!! I don’t know why I can see you. I was don’t know what your point followed me. But I don’t care!! so whatever your problem I would not care!! Clear? I left!" Donghae said make Eunhyuk surprised. Donghae walk a few step and Eunhyuk take one step, then suddenly Donghae stop and turned to face Eunhyuk. “Don’t dare to follow me anymore!! Because I would not care at all about you!!" Donghae go, leave Eunhyuk behind.

“All right! I will stop today. But!I'll see you tomorrow, and the day after.I will not give up donghae-ssi.” Eunhyuk shouted at  Donghae but again Donghae ignores it and go leaving Eunhyuk and his all problems that he face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: new poster. thank you for Sojuberry@tumblr who made it by my request :))