Escape

Leverage

A/N          Hi hi. I'm back with an update. Sorry this took quite some time. I think I'll just need to concentrate on this story first. Enjoy reading.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoochun was running frantically with Junsu in his arms towards the emergency. He shouted out for help once he was there. The nurses and the doctor on duty rushed to him in a blink of eyes. They put Junsu on a stretcher and pushed him into the emergency ward. Yoochun was blocked out from getting in and so he can just wait patiently outside. He tried to call Yunho again and again but the elder did not even pick up his phone.

'Aish! Where did both of them gone to?' Yoochun pulled his hair in frustration. He waited anxiously outside the emergency ward, worried about Junsu and also Yunho and Jaejoong for not answering his calls.

One hour later, a doctor came out from the emergency ward. Yoochun quickly approached the doctor.

Doctor, how's my boyfriend? Is he all right?” Yoochun asked worriedly.

Er...Mr...” The doctor was asking for Yoochun's name.

Park, Park Yoochun.” Yoochun answered.

Park Yoochun shi, are you aware that your boyfriend is four months pregnant?” The doctor asked.

Yes, I'm aware of it. How's the baby? Is the baby all right?” Yoochun asked panickly.

It's babies, actually. You have a twins.” The doctor answered.

WHAT? REALLY?” Yoochun was excited but his excitement then turned into a frown when he saw the doctor did not even spare him a smile.

Erm... did anything happened to them?” Yoochun asked carefully.

Mr Park, you must be prepare for this news. We did our best to save them. One of the baby is save while the other one is just barely survive.” The doctor was regretful and sad.

... Wh... What? This is... this is...” Yoochun totally lost in words. He can't think of what to say due to the shocking news.

Mr Park, please note that we already did our best and we are doing our best to make sure they are fine.” The doctor informed Yoochun once again.

So... you mean to say that there is still a chance that both of them will survive?” Yoochun regained his senses and ask.

Yes, Mr Park. They are indeed strong babies. We think that the babies will continue to grow until being born.” The doctor said confidentaly this time.

Oh... I... This is...” Once again, Yoochun was lost with words.

I can understand you, Mr Park. This is indeed one emotional news you received. I know you are sad and happy at the same time.” The doctor smiled knowingly for the first time since he came out from the emergency room.

I don't know how to tell my boyfriend. Should I tell him? I mean, he doesn't know that he carries twins. As you already knew, he is having unstable pregnancy and he had bleeding history before this. If I tell him, he will be sad and doesn't that will harm the babies?” Yoochun finally came back to his own self and asked concernly about what to say to Junsu.

He is awake now. You can go in to see him. Then I will break this news to him. Don't worry, we will be keeping the babies under strict suvillian.” The doctor promised.

Yoochun nodded his head and both he and the doctor went into the emergency room. Yoochun prayed in his heart that Junsu is strong enough to accept the news.


 

Meanwhile


 

Yunho and Stephen who were waiting anxiously at the outside of the cottage quickly rushed into the cottage once the police arrived. Stephen managed to make a police report while he was waiting for Yunho earlier. Both the kidnappers were being caught while Hyorin managed to excape. One of the policemen called for backup by giving out the plat nomber and the police patrol cars started to give a chase on the said car.

Yunho drove Jaejoong to the hospital while Stephen went to police station to identify the kidnappers. On the way to the hospital, Yunho always take a glance at Jaejoong who is now a bit calm down. His sobbing reduced but he is still shaking from the incident. Yunho's heart was in pain, like it was being stabbed by a knife. His grib on the wheel tighten and dark aura vibrating from his body when he thought back of what happened in the cottage. Hyeorin must pay for this!

Yunho managed to reach the hospital in only 20 minutes despite the heavy traffic. He sped between the vehicles like a stunt man and he was lucky that he did not receive any traffic offence ticket. By the time they reached the hospital, Jaejoong was totally calm down. However, they still need to make sure that he and his baby are fine. The nurses on duty quickly wheeled Jaejoong into the emergency once Yunho told them that he is with child. They made Yunho stay outside and that was when Yunho took out his phone to call Yoochun. But then, Yunho was surprised to see nearly 20 miscalls from him. Yunho quickly phone Yoochun.

Oh, Yoochun ah. Mianhae, I was too occupied just now to look at my phone. What's up?” Yunho quickly explained once the phone was picked up by the other.

BWOH? Is Junsu all right?” Yunho was shock to learn that Junsu was admitted to hospital due to bleeding. That poor guy shouldn't be walking around with his unstable pregnancy.

Kurae? Oh...Congratulation!” Yunho smiled widely after he knew that Junsu is with twins. However, his smile disappeared once he heard from Yoochun that one of Junsu babies might got problem with surviving.

Yoochun ah, stay strong ne. Junsu need you very much right now.” Yunho can only cheer Yoochun up. He know that this is a crutial time for both Yoochun and Junsu.

Me? I'm... with Jaejoong now.” Yunho did not explain further about what happened to Jaejoong. He don't want to add more burden to Yoochun. Yoochun need to stay clear minded and strong for Junsu, not to worry about something else.

Erm...I'll tell Jaejoong and we will be there as soon as possible.” After giving Yoochun assurance and saying goodbye, Yunho hung up the phone and a heavy sigh escaped his mouth. He was too deep into thought until he did not notice a doctor came out from the emergency room and stood right next to him.

Yunho?” The doctor called him. It seems that he knew Yunho.

Yunho turned around and gasped when he saw his best friend from high school is there.

Sungmin ah...” Yunho called out in surprise.

Yunho ah, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you are related to Mr Kim?” Sungmin took a wild guess.

You mean Jaejoong? Yeah, he is my fiance. Are you his doctor? How is he and our baby?” Yunho questioned Sungmin without giving him chance to answer.

Now now, Yunho ah, calm down. Why don't you take a sit first.” Sungmin quickly guided Yunho to sit on the chair right outside the emergency room.

Yunho followed Sungmin's order obediently and trying to calm himself down. When Sungmin saw that Yunho was already having steady breathing, he started to explain Jaejoong's condition.

Jaejoong shi is just having a shock. His face is swollen and I already applied medicine on it. I gave him a small dose of seductive and now he is calm and taking a rest. Both he and the baby are fine. Don't worry.” Sungmin said and Yunho felt all the weight on his shoulders were lifted off.

Thank you, Sungmin ah. I'm so glad that we met here.” Yunho said while shaking hand with Sungmin.

Yunho ah, can I ask you something? I hope you don't mind. What happened to Jaejoong shi?” Sungmin asked carefully.

Sungmin saw a clear fingers print on both Jaejoong's cheeks. He was suspecting domestic abuse but he wasn't sure. He knew Yunho is not an abusive but who knows. He was friend with Yunho during high school but they lost contact after both of them enrolled into different university. He remembers Yunho as kind and cheerful person but after loosing contact for ten years, the Yunho that he knew might change.

As a doctor, he saw too many cases of domestic abuse. The abusers usually will act nice and kind in public towards their spouce but when they are home, kicks and punches will be what's awaiting their spouce. As for the victims, they were too afraid to make any report. As the doctor, Sungmin is obligue to find out the truth.

He was kidnapped earlier why someone who I knew. The kidnappers were using him to get to me.” Yunho was not going to tell Sungmin the details since it's very personal and also the police investigation is still on.

Oh, I see. Did you make a police report?” Sungmin asked with a hidden sigh. He was light hearted when he knew that this is not a domestic abuse case.

Yes, and the case is still under investigation, so I can't tell you the details of it. I'm sorry.” Yunho appologized to his high school friend.

It's okay, I can understand. Why don't you go inside and see him? I still have work to do. I'll come by when I'm done with my rounding.” Sungmin said with a smile and both of them parted after Yunho thanked Sungmin for his help.

Yunho was standing beside Jaejoong's bed. His fiance was sleeping on the bed and two bright red fingers print can be seen clearly on both his fair cheeks. Yunho was boiled with fire but he calmed himself down. All he can think of know is how to make Hyeorin pay for what she did. He hope the police will catch her soon.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N          Yeah yeah. I know. I'm being the drama queen. ^^ Need to clear things up bit by bit. I'm in dilemma. My heart told me to end this story soon but my head seems to disagree. Aish.... Anyway, don't mind me. Left your comment please. Kamsahamnida.