The Culprit

Leverage

 

A/N      New chapter is up. Sorry for the late update. I waited until AFF is stable then only

             update my story because I don't want it to get deleted. Also, you have to look for this

             story under rated button due to some lawsuit that AFF faced.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeonghasaeyo. This is Lee Byeong Man from MBC with the shocking news.

Two of the members of Lefthanded, the most popular Kpop band, were spotted with their partners yesterday night during their celebration party held at Royal Gems Hotel. Jung Yunho and Park Yoochun were spotted with their respective partners, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu, sons of Kim Siwon and Kim Heechul, the CEOs of Heewon and Ftastic. Both the Kim Brothers are the models of Ftastic and also the heirs of the two infamous companies.

Jung Yunho later announced to public his relationship with Kim Jaejoong. He introduced Kim Jaejoong as his fiance. When asked about their wedding ceremony, he said that they will announce their wedding when the time has come. When asked about their relationship, Jung Yunho told the reporters that he was the one who chose Kim Jaejoong as his partner even though their marriage was arranged by their families for both their parents were old friends.

Compared to the boldness of Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun however chose to keep silence about his partner, Kim Junsu. He only mentioned that both of them are couples. According to the other members of Lefthanded, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu started their relationship right after their show during Heewon's summer clothing promotion, nearly three months ago.

The two couples never parted once the whole night and everybody can see their strong love from their lovey-dovey actions. Many congratulated them for being together and prayed for their happiness.

However, just hours after the announcement, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu were knocked down by a black mercedez when they were crossing the road after the party ended. They were going to their car which was parked across the road and the incident was witnessed by all as well as their boyfriends.

Jung Yunho and Park Yoochun were seen rushing towards their partners who were already unconcious on the road. They were rushed to the hospital soon after and now are still in the hospital. The Kim Family was informed and the news about Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu were held off from the reporters. It was reported that both the Kim Brothers were still unconcious.

That's all for now. We will continue to bring you the latest news of them after we manage to get hold of it. Annyeonghaeseyo.”

Sunny was crying hard when she heard about the news. She was there too witnessing all of it. For the whole night, her eyes never leave Park Yoochun, the one that she love. She was broken hearted when she saw how close Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu were. After the party ended, she followed them until outside the hotel. While they were outside the hotel, she saw Yoochun kissed Junsu lovingly before Junsu crossed the road.

She saw the speeding black car came out of nowhere and headed towards the Kim Brothers. She also heard Yunho and Yoochun called for their lovers. She saw Yunho and Yoochun dashed frantically towards them, gathered them up and rushed towards the hospital together. She saw it all!

Even though Sunny was broken hearted, she felt symphetised to Yoochun and Junsu. They had just announced their relationship to the public. They were supposed to be happy but now it had turned into tragedy.

Yoochun oppa must be so worried right now. Even though I love him, but still I can see that he loves Junsu shi more. I won't have a chance to win over him. I realised it now. Yoochun oppa, I will bury my love for you deep in my heart forever. I hope Junsu shi will awake soon.” Sunny prayed silently in her heart, hoping for the best.

Meanwhile in one of the expensive apartments in the centre of Seoul, Hyeori was pacing up and down in her living room. She was sweating cold sweat in the hot summer day. Her face was pale and she was shaking badly.

I...I...killed them. Ottoke? I...I was only wanted to scare him. Ottoke?” Hyeori was strike with panic after she heard the breaking news.

Suddenly, a loud knock was heard. Hyeori jumped from the sudden loudness. She carefully peeped through the hole and was releaved when she saw her manager standing outside her door. She took a few deep breathes and calmed herself acted like nothing happened.

Hyeori opened the door but before she greet her manager, the man walked passed her into the house. He seems so furious and pissed off. Hyeori closed the door and before she can sit down, her manager already grabbed her shoulders, shook her angrily.

What had you done? DAMN IT!” He boombarded.

Op...oppa! Let go! It's hurt!” Hyeori yelled out at her manager.

You stupid girl! I know it's you! You are the one who knocked them.” Her manager shouted back.

I didn't mean it! I was blinded by jealousy.” Hyeori was stunned at first but then she screamed back into her manager's face, too stubborn to admit her fault.

You and your stupid jealousy! MY ! It was all over the news!” The manager spatted at her words.

No...nobody knows.” Hyeori fought loose from his hold.

Yeah, you were lucky this time. You just changed your car and nobody knew about it yet. You better lay low or else you will be busted.” The manager glanced at her. He never like Hyeori because she was too self-centered and arrogant. He knew all along that Hyeori likes Yunho but he never expect her to be this reckless.

Don't worry about it. Nobody will know if both of us keep quiet.” Hyeori brushed away the worries carelessly. She knew her manager has everything covered.

Let me warn you, Hyeori. Stay away from them. If you try something stupid again, I won't be able to help you. Don't ruin your bright future and your promising career just because of love. Don't throw away a forest just because of a tree. There are so many out there waiting for you.” The manager, even though did not approved what Hyeori had done, still helped her to cover up the truth. He had no choice because Hyeori is under his care and also he has to save his own career as well.

No one can compare with Yunho.” Hyeori mumbled when she heard her manager talking about letting go off Yunho. Hyeori did not say anything. She sat on the couch and looked out of the window. She still don't want to loose Yunho.

Hyeori, don't be stupid. Let Yunho go or else you stand alone in this matter.” The manager gave her the last warning before he walked out the door. He knew he has to do something before things getting worse. He knew Hyeori will pull another string if he just ignare her.

I have to do something before that stupid arrogant act again. Aish! Why did I have to be her manager?” The manager scratched his unitchy head in frustration.

**************************

It's already three days that Jaejoong and Junsu were admitted to the hospital. It was also three days, the news had been covering about them. They heard the news and they know they have to deal with hundreds of reporters once they were discharge from the hospital. Yunho and Yoochun were traveling between the hospital and their record company since the first day Jaejoong and Junsu were hospitalised. They can't help it because they have to cover their new album.

Junsu had been stabilized and his baby was saved. Jaejoong had been moving around a lot, walking to and fro between their two rooms. This had made Yunho worried much.

Jae baby, please don't move around too much. You have just being stabilised.” Yunho said with his worried tone. He and Yoochun had just arrived at the hospital after recording their new song. It took them nearly half an hour to get into the hospital from the parking lot. They were avoiding the reporters as best as they can. So far nothing had been said and the reporters were making their own speculation.

Some said both Jaejoong and Junsu were badly injured and some believed that they are recovering.

I'm fine, Yunho ah. Don't worry, neh.” Jaejoong said with a smile on his face. He peeked on Yunho's cheeks, assuring him that he was fine.

Just be careful.” Yunho said. They were in Junsu's room. Junsu had been restricted from moving, not only by Yoochun but also his parents. His father, Siwon, had been carrying Junsu to the loo when Yoochun is not around. Junsu was sorry to burden his Appa but Siwon told him that he was being nonsense.

did the doctor come this morning? What did he said?” Yoochun peeked Junsu on his cheeks before he asked.

He came and said if I'm doing fine then I can go home tomorrow.” Junsu told Yoochun with his bright smile.

Jongmal? That's good.” Yoochun replied.

How about you then?” Yunho was listening to them all this while. He turned facing Jaejoong and asked.

Well, the doctor said I'm already fine and that I can discharge today.” Jaejoong was playing with Yunho's fingers.

Really? Then I'm going to settle the hospital bill and take your medicine. Wait here, neh.” Yunho was happy that Jaejoong was in Junsu's room and went to the counter.

Hyung, be careful. There are a lot of reporters waiting outside.” Yoochun told Jaejoong with concern.

I'll be fine. Appa hired bodyguards to handle this situation. Besides, Yunho ah is here with me.” Jaejoong told Yoochun.

Indeed, Siwon hired a few bodyguards after both Jaejoong and Junsu were admitted to the hospital. There are two bodyguards each stationed outside his and Junsu's rooms.

I know, but still please be careful.” Yoochun knew that Siwon had done the best for his sons.

I will, keopchoemmal.” Jaejoong said. Yunho came back later with a small bag of medicine. He picked Jaejoong up and they went back to Jaejoong's room to pack. Jaejoong and Yunho walked to the lobby followed by the two bodyguards. They were joined later by another four bodyguards at the lobby who just arrived after Yunho called Siwon saying that Jaejoong are going back. The group of eight weaved through the surrounded reporters who were trying to get information from them.

Lefthanded manager, who had just arrived took charge of the situation. He signalled for them to leave and without further ado, Yunho, Jaejoong and the bodyguards moved out from the hospital in two seperate cars.

*******************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Okay, someone pulled the string here, making our Joongie and Suie injured. What

            will happen if that culprit being found out?