Sweet News

Leverage

 

A/N      I'm so sorry for making you wait. I have to put this story aside since I'm working to finish my other stories

            Black Angel Darling and Heal My Broken Heart. Now that those two had been completed, then I finally

           can concentrate on this story.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After the dinner, the Jungs and the Kims seperated and headed home. Jaejoong was greatful that he did bring along his scarft earlier so he used the scarft to hide the hickeys on his neck. Jaejoong and his family walked towards their cars. Jaejoong was having difficulties to walk properly. His bottom was sore due to previous activity in the toilet. He tried not to limp much because he don't want his family to get suspicous. However, his limping walk was noticed by Junsu.

Hyungie, what happened to you? You walked funny.” Junsu asked Jaejoong in his high pitch voice making the others to look at him.

I...slipped and fell in the toilet just now.” Jaejoong was stuttered with his words while Yunho was surpressing himself from laugh out loud.

Gwencana? Did you hurt yourself seriously?” Leetuek was concerned with his future son-in-law.

I'm fine, Leetuek ahjusi.” Jaejoong gave him his best smile just to cover up his own embarrasement. Wow, that was close. Jaejoong thought to himself while glaring at the smirking Yunho.

Well, we will see each others soon. We still have a lot of things to discuss regarding the wedding.” Heechul was smiling while saying this.

Deh, see you soon.” Both the Jungs and the Kims left after beat each others farewell.


 

****************************

Karam was getting late to school. He was not feeling well today but he kept it a secret from his family because he don't want them to get worried. In fact, he had been feeling sick for the past few days. He kept it down and tried to deal it his way by taking some flu medicine because he thought that he had caught a flu. However, today was getting worst. He woke up this morning feeling nausious and he even throw up when he was brushing his teeth. Again, he did not take it seriously because he always get sick due to his weak body.

Karam drove himself to school today because Jaejoong and Junsu took a day off as they need to help their appa with his new design. It was already a week passed since they have family dinner with the Jungs. Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung were being engaged and they have a year to prepare for their wedding. Appa wanted to design their wedding attires and he needs Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung to help him. Karam parked his car and he was heading towards his class in a hurry because he was getting late when suddenly he felt dizzy and his body swayed before he hit the ground.

KARAM!!!”

**********************

Changmin's POV


 

I was waiting for Karam in the parking lot as usual. I had waited for him nearly 15 minutes but he was still nowhere around. I was starting to get irritate. Jaejoong hyung called me earlier asking me to pick Karam from their house, however, Karam refused to come with me and asked me to just wait for him at school. He said he was going to drive himself. I waited for him since 7.00 a.m and now it was already 7.20 a.m. Classes will start soon and I was a bit worried since he never been late before. Not long after, I saw his black Mercedes cruised into the parking lot. I saw Karam dashed out from his car and rushed towards his class. He was in a hurry and he did not notice me coming towards him.

I ran towards him but before I reached him, I saw his body swayed and like a slow motion I saw his body hit the ground.

KARAM!!!” I called his name and quickly rushed towards him. I picked him up from the floor and quickly rushed him to the school infirmary.

Nurse, please help him. He fainted at the parking lot just now.” Once I was there, I shouted for the nurse to help him.

Put him on the bed, I'll check him.” The nurse checked Karam but then she asked me to just send him to the nearest hospital.

I think you should send him to the hospital.”

Wae? What happened to him?” I was shock. Did Karam in serious condition?

He was a heart patient, am I right? I'm afraid he need better medical attention here.” The nurse told me straight forward.

Karam was indeed a heart patient but he was already fine after his heart transplant. However, his body is weak but I just don't think that he was in critical condition. Falling sick was just a norm to him. Seeing his pale face, I quickly followed the nurse instruction and hurriedly carried Karam bridal style to my car. I sped to the hospital and it only took me 20 minutes to reach the hospital safely with Karam.

I rushed him into the emergency and the nurses were making me stayed outside the room. I was getting worried and I took out the phone and dialed a number that I've remember by heart.

Omma...help me...Karam...emergency ward...” I can't complete my sentence due to sobbing and omma promised to come straight away.

Minnie ah...” Not long after, omma came running to the emergency ward.

Omma...Karam...still...inside...” I crushed myself into omma and she convinced me that Karam will be fine.

Don't worry, Minnie. He will be fine. Omma had called his parents and they will be here anytime soon.” I nodded and just as on cue, I saw Karam's parents ran towards us.

What happened? How is he?” Heechul omma asked with tears glistering around his eyes.

Before omma could answer him, the doctor in-charged came out from the room. We rushed towards the doctor, asking about Karam.

He is fine. I would like to congratulate all of you though.” The doctor had this big smile on his face.

Deh? What do you mean, doctor?” Siwon appa asked in surprise.

Karam shi was two months pregnant. Congratulation.” All of us gasped at the doctor and 3 seconds later...

Omona, Wonnie, we are going to be grandparents soon.” Heechul omma shrike loudly, hugging Siwon appa tightly.

SHIM CHANGMIN, CAN'T YOU WAIT?” Omma looked at me with disbelieved. I can only smiled sheepishly at her.

I AM GOING TO BE APPA SOON.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Sorry for the short update. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Changmin received his good news.

             Will this be a good news to you too? Comment neh. Kamsahamida.