Baby? Babies?

Leverage

A/N      Hi, this is the new update. Hope you enjoy it.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yunho and Yoochun who were watching them from afar were shouting for their names while Junsu whose reflection was better than Jaejoong managed to drag Jaejoong away before he was hit by the car. The black car brushed pass them and sped away. Jaejoong and Junsu were too shock to move and limped down on the road.

Joongie, gwencana?” Yunho rushed to where Jaejoong was. He saw Yoochun was cradding Junsu in his arms.

Joongie?” Yunho asked again when he get no respond from his lover. He felt Jaejoong was shivering and shaking violently in his arms.

Yunho, we need to bring them to hospital.” Yoochun said while he stood up carrying Junsu who was unconcious bridal style. Yunho saw some weird patches on Junsu's trousers and he felt something was not right.

Seeing that Jaejoong was still in shock, Yunho picked him up bridal style to his car and rushed to the hospital along with Yoochun and Junsu. Once they arrived at the hospital, Jaejoong and Junsu were sent into emergency room. Yunho and Yoochun were prevented from going in and also there were a few reporters around, waiting for them at the lobby. They witnessed the incident and followed them to the hospital.

Yunho and Yoochun waited impatiently outside the emergency room. They were worried sick about their lovers. While waiting for them, Yunho called Siwon and Heechul using Jaejoong's phone. He informed them about the accident and Siwon and Heechul was on their way to the hospital.

Yunho and Yoochun waited for about 20 minutes before one of the doctors came out from the emergency room. Both Yunho and Yoochun rushed to the doctor.

Which one of you is the relative of Kim Jaejoong shi?” The doctor asked.

I am his fiance, Jung Yunho.” Yunho introduced himself to the doctor.

Yunho shi, Jaejoong shi is fine. He has a few scratches and in shock but that was just it. The baby is fine too but you need to be careful next time.” The doctor explained Jaejoong's condition to Yunho.

Eh? Bwoh? Ba...baby?” Yunho was in total shock when he heard what the doctor told him.

Deh. Jaejoong shi was seven weeks pregnant.”

Oh My God! Can...can I see him?” Yunho can't believe his ears. His Joongie is carrying his child.

I put him under sedative and we will transfer him to the normal ward. You can visit him later.” The doctor then excused himself leaving Yunho and Yoochun there gapping at each other.

Cukkahae, hyung. Luckily the baby was fine.” Yoochun was first to came around. He congratulated Yunho with the great news. Yunho tapped him on the shoulder, thanking him and also to calm him for the doctor that was treated Junsu was still inside.

They waited for another 10 minutes and finally the doctor came out. Yoochun rushed to the doctor, asking him about Junsu.

How was Junsu, doctor?”

Are you his relative?”

I'm his boyfriend, Park Yoochun.”

Yoochun shi, may I ask you a question?”

Yes, doctor.”

Did you and Junsu his had ual before?”

Eh? D...deh.” Yoochun was shock when the doctor asked him that type of question. He was all shy suddenly.

Ah...that's explained everything. Junsu shi was bleeding when he came in. I checked on him and found out that he was 9 weeks pregnant. I managed to stabilize the baby but if he is bleeding again within next 48 hours then we might loose the baby. I hope you are prepare for the worst.” That was the most shocking news that Yoochun received so far. His Junsu is pregnant with his first child and that he may loose it if Junsu is still bleeding.

Ommo! Andwe! Suie!” When Yoochun and Yunho were listening to the doctor's explaination, Siwon and Heechul arrived just in time. They heard all about Junsu's condition and they were in despair.

Yunho hugged Yoochun, giving him the stength he need.

Junsu will be fine, keopceommal.” Yunho comforted Yoochun the best he can. After they registered Jaejoong and Junsu into the ward, they took turn to take care of Jaejoong and Junsu.

*************************

Jaejoong opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He was wondering why his room was so bright. He blinked again and raised his right hand to rub his eyes. However, his hand was restricted by something. He looked to his right and found his right hand was attached to an IV drip and Yunho was sleeping on the couch in the room. There was a glass of water beside the bed and Jaejoong felt thirsty. He tried to take the glass but it was too far from his reach.

The slight movement on the bed wakes Yunho up from his slumber. He looked over to the bed and saw Jaejoong was sitting on the bed looking at him with his big doe eyes.

Joongie, how are you feeling?” Yunho moved forward to Jaejoong asking with concern.

I'm fine. Yunnie, I want to drink water, my throat felt dry.” Jaejoong told Yunho, giving him his aeygo.

Aww...keopta. Here's your drink.” Yunho chuckled seeing how cute Jaejoong was and handed him the glass of water.

Jaejoong drank the water in haste for he felt so thirsty. After he gave the glass back to Yunho, he looked at him and asked about what had happened.

Yunnie, why am I here in the hospital? I remembered there was a black car brushing passed me and then...I can't remember.” Jaejoong said while looking at Yunho waiting for his answer.

You were all right. The car did not hit you. The doctor said you were in shock and he gave you sedative.”

Ah...wait, Suie? How was he?” Jaejoong suddenly remembered that Junsu was beside him when the accident occurred.

He...he's fine. He's in the room next to yours.” Yunho dare not tell Jaejoong about Junsu. He was afraid that it will worsen Jaejoong's condition.

I...I want to see him.” Jaejoong moved abruptedly making the IV drip shake violently.

Baby, Joongie, it's dangerous. Please lay back down.” Yunho was shock to see Jaejoong moved carelessly. He quickly held Jaejoong down on the bed.

Yunnie, I need to see him. I remembered he pushed me away from being hit. I want to make sure he is all right.” Jaejoong struggled under Yunho. He was annoyed that Yunho don't want to let him go.

Joongie, please. Be careful for our baby.” Yunho held Jaejoong tighter, expecting him to struggle stronger. However, his words had made Jaejoong stopped struggling. When Yunho did not feel any movement from Jaejoong, he looked down to find a wide eyes and gapping mouth Jaejoong in his embrace.

What...what did you...said...just now?” Jaejoong asked in disbelieved.

You heard it right, baby. You were carrying our child.” Yunho said.

Ba...baby? I'm...pregnant?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho nodded his head with a bright smile plastered on his face.

Yunnie...Oh my! Yunnie, I'm pregnant. Our child.” Jaejoong was so happy to receive the news and he was crying in Yunho's chest. Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly and he was tearing himself.

**************************

In The Next Room

Yoochun was sitting on a chair beside the bed. Both of his hands were claspping together. His head hung low and his eyes were closed. Yoochun was praying to God, asking and pleading for Him to save Junsu and their unborn child.

Junsu was still unconcious and the IV drip was hanging beside him. Siwon and Heechul had just left early in the morning after being persuided by Yoochun. He saw how tired they looked and those two poor men were caught up by their age after a night of long wait.

A movement from the bed snapped Yoochun back from his prayer. He looked to the bed and he saw Junsu was blinking his eyes, trying to adjust to the room's lighting.

Suie, you awake?” Yoochun asked afraid that Junsu was still in unconcious mode.

Chun...Chunnie? What happened? Where am I?” Junsu was confused.

You are in the hospital. You involved in an accident. You remember?” Yoochun asked looking at the weak Junsu.

Junsu blinked then Yoochun saw some realization displayed on his face.

Ommo! Jongie hyung! How is he? Is he okay?” Junsu suddenly was in panic mode. He struggled to get up but was pinned down by Yoochun who feared for the worst. Junsu shouldn't move a single bit for within 48 hours to make sure his baby is fine.

Suie, please. Don't move. Jaejoong hyung is fine. He's in the next room. Yunho hyung is with him.” Yoochun tried his best to calm Junsu down and he succeed.

He's fine? Hyung's fine?” Junsu asked again after he was calmed down.

Deh, Suie ah. Everything is fine.” Yoochun rubbed his back softly.

Chunnie, I want to see hyung.” Junsu told Yoochun, giving him his puppy eyes.

Mianhae, Suie. You must only stay in bed for these two days.” Yoochun said. He was making deliberation whether to tell Junsu about what he knew.

Wae? Is there something wrong with me? Chunnie?” Junsu was scared now. He sensed that Yoochun was keeping secret from him.

Yoochun sighed. He don't have the heart to lie to Junsu anymore.

Suie, listen. What I'm going to tell you is something serious. You must not panic, okay?” Yoochun held on both Junsu's hands. Junsu nodded his head without taking off his eyes from Yoochun's. His heart was thudding hard in his chest waiting for whatever news Yoochun is going to tell him.

Suie, honey. You are pregnant.” Yoochun chose to tell him about the baby thing. His eyes never left Junsu's face, observing him.

Bw...Bwoh? Preg...pregnant? How...long?” Junsu was too shock to said proper words. He did not realised that he was pregnant.

The doctor said you were 9 weeks pregnant.” Yoochun was still holding Junsu's hands. He was making small circles on them.

How is it possible? I mean...no dizziness and morning sickness.” Junsu can't believe it. He knew about the symptom of pregnancy through Karam.

It's true, Suie. It's what the doctor said.”

Oh my God! The baby! Did I loose the baby?” Junsu finally realised why he was hospitalized.

No! Suie, calm down. The baby's fine but you must not move around for these two days for it will harm the baby. You don't want that to happen, do you?” Yoochun said strictly when he saw was in panic mode again. Yoochun stared into Junsu's eyes. His eyes were so serious that Junsu had to nod his head in agree.

Good! Now rest well. After tomorrow, if the doctor clear you, then only you can move around. If you want anything, just tell me. I'll get it for you.” Yoochun was relieved when Junsu finally listened to him.

Yoochun rubbed on Junsu's arm. The soft and warm touch made Junsu dozed off. When Yoochun saw Junsu had already asleep, his heart which he held tight before this slowly became relax. He laid his head on the bed and soon enough, tiredness got him and he too followed Junsu to the dream land.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      I think I will finish this fanfic first before I continue with others. This is because this fanfic was created too

             long ago. But then, my other fanfics have its own subscribers and they will defenitely opposed to this.

             Oh, what should I do?

             Anyway, back to the story. Jaejoong and Junsu were fine but Junsu's condition was a little bit worried.

            Who was the culprit that did this? Please comment neh?