Breaking News

Leverage

 

A/N      I AM SO SORRY! MIANHAE! I KNOW! IT'S MY FAULT! SORRY *BOW* *BOW* HERE'S THE UPDATE! ^^

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The day of family dinner at the Kim's Resident had arrived. Yunho and Yoochun came togather with a bouquet of flowers and a basket of fruits in each hand. Yunho brought a bouquet of lillies while Yoochun brought roses. They arrived 10 minutes earlier and Yoochun seems to be nervous especially for this is the first time for him to meet Junsu's parents after they became officially.

They stood side by side and Yunho knocked at the door. A maid opened the door for them and they were greeted by the Kims once they were inside.

Yunho ah, Yoochun ah, welcome. Please have a seat.” Siwon invited them to sit at the couch and the maid that opened the door earlier came with few glasses of orange juice.

Yunho found his place beside Jaejoong while Yoochun sitting together with Junsu. Changmin and Karam were on the love seat with Karam sitting on Changmin's laps.

Yoochun ah, Suie told us that you were officially dating. We accept you into our family but we hope that you will not do something that will hurt him. If you do, we will hunt you down and that time you better pray that we did not find you.” Heechul is a protective eomma. He will do anything to make his sons happy.

Don't worry, Heechul Ahjushi. I love Junsu too much to hurt him.” Yoochun took Junsu's hand into his and gave him a smile, leaving Junsu blushing and happy at his statement.

Just call us appa and eomma, like what Yunho and Changmin called me, Yoochun ah.” Siwon told Yoochun and Heechul gave him a warm smile which Yoochun smiled back brightly to them.

A maid came informing them that the dinner is ready. Siwon led the others to the dining room to have the dinner. They chat while enjoying their food. At the dining table, the three young couples were showing their affection to each other. Yunho did not forget to put some meats and veggies into Jaejoong's plate and so did Jaejoong. Yoochun who was sitting beside Junsu will feed him from time to time, making Junsu blush while Changmin was trying to make Karam eat more than he should by whispering supportive words to him.

Seeing how the young couples handling themselves make Siwon and Heechul smiled widely. They were too happy with the current situation. Heechul can see that Junsu and Yoochun were in good term and he feels that he wil receive good news from them soon.

Siwon was also please to have two wonderful sons-in-law and he know that he will be getting another one soon looking at the Yoosu couple's progress.

After they finished their dinner, they were having some light chat at the living room eating the fruits that was brought earlier by Yunho and Yoochun. Karam was lying on the couch. His head was resting on Changmin's lap. He did not finish his dinner because he was having naucious. He was having difficulty to keep the food in his stomach. All the food that he ate just now had gone down the drain after he threw them up. Changmin was at his head while Heechul was looking at them caringly.

Rammie, I think it's better for you to go to the hospital tomorrow to get your nautious medicine. It is to prevent you from keep throwing up all the food you eat.” Heechul told Karam showing him how concerned he is.

Eomma, did you always threw up when you were expecting us?” Karam asked softly for he was tired from all the throwing up.

Of course, honey. Among the three of you, Suie gave me the most hardship. I was throwing up almost four months. The first two months were fine but when I was in the third month, I have to go to the hospital to get the medicine.” Heechul recalled how he had to endure the pain and difficulties when he was expecting Junsu.

Mianhae yo, Eomma. I was such a bad boy.” Junsu felt sorry for making Heechul suffer.

Aniyo, Suie. It was not your fault. You are our precious one and we were waiting for you to arrive. Besides, it was a normal thing to have naucious and dizziness when you were pregnant.” Heechul gave Junsu a smile making sure that Junsu know he was not to blame and that he loves him so much. Yoochun gave Junsu's hand a squeeze telling him the same.

********************************

A week after the dinner gathering, Yoochun's and Junsu's relationship had become more and more strong. Yunho and Jaejoong can see that they were happy with each other and that Yoochun is willing to do anything for Junsu.

Today, Lefthanded was attending a ceremony. This ceremony is something very special and very important for them. It is the party for Lefthanded. A party which to congratulate them for doing such a great job in the entertainment industry. Two days ago, Lefthanded was announced as the winner for the year daesang through their third album, Super Lover. All artist under Zmax attended the party.

Yunho and Yoochun invited Jaejoong and Junsu to the party because they were allowed to bring their friend along. Yunho was excited to show off his Jaejoong to the others. Besides, he has another intention. He wanted to announce their relationship to public. Yunho felt that this will be the best time to do it with all the reporters and staffs around.

Jaejoong and Junsu arrived just right after 8 p.m. Each of them held a bouquet of flowers in their hands. Their arriving at the party attracted many glances from the guests. Their mixture of handsome and beautiful appearance stunned all the people who were there. Reporters and cameramen started to snap their photos and many were asking who they were.

The commotion at the entrance attracted Yunho and Yoochun as well. They looked over the entrance ans saw their beloves were already there. Both Yunho and Yoochun rushed towards them. Each hugged their lovers tightly in their arms.

Congratulation, guys.” Jaejoong loosen himself from the hug and gave Yunho his flowers, followed suit by Junsu to Yoochun who happily received it.

Thank you for coming, Jaejoong ah, Junsu ah.” Yunho welcomed them, not forgetting to give Jaejoong a quick peek on his lips. The reporters who had gathered not far from them took the chance by snapping a lot of their photos. Jaejoong was caught by surprise. He was blushing and hid his face in Yunho's chest. Yunho was grinning and he noticed that Yoochun had done the same with Junsu and the latter was blushing as well.

One of the reporters took his chance by asking Yunho and Yoochun the question that the others were dreaded to know.

Yunho shi, Yoochun shi, can we know who are these two angels here?” The reporters were ready with their pens and papers to write down the answer from them while the cameramen were still shooting them together while their friends and colleages were waiting patiently for the answer.

Yeorobul, this is Kim Jaejoong and this is his dongsaeng, Kim Junsu.” Yunho introduced them simply as a beginning.

Kim? Oh my! Are they the sons of Kim Siwon and Kim Heechul, the CEOs of Heewon and Ftastic?” One of the reporters seem to recognise them.

Deh, they are.” Yunho said while Yoochun nodded his head as agreeing with him. Both of them had their hands around Jaejoong's and Junsu's waist respectively.

Yunho shi, Yoochun shi, the four of you looks so close to each other. May we know, are you in relationship?” When this question being asked, everybody held their breathe because everybody was anticipating with the answer.

Ah...deh. Jaejoong is my fiance while Yoochun and Junsu were in relationship.” Yunho broke the news and there were gasps everywhere from those who had attend the party.

Yunho shi, for how long have the two of you being engaged?”

Oh...since small. Our parents are best friends and they wanted our family to be close together forever.” Yunho explained to the reporters.

So this engagement was arranged by your family?” The same reporter asked again.

Not quite right. I was the one who chose Jaejoong as my partner, our parents were just simply agree.” Yunho smiled and glanced sideway towards Jaejoong. He can see the latter was looking down and his face can't be more red than he already was.

Oh, how old were you that time?” Another reporter shouted the question. Yunho looked straight into his eyes and answered.

We were very young that time. Even though this engagement was some what an arranged engagement, I love Jaejoong now and forever.”

When will you get marry? Is the wedding near?”

No. We will announce our wedding when the time has come. Please, excuse us.” Yunho bowed to the reporters and walked away with Jaejoong. Yoochun did the same with Junsu not letting the reporters a chance to ask him question.

The whole night, the four of them stuck together. Yunho and Yoochun noticed that there were some erted eyes aiming for Jaejoong and Junsu. Some were gossiping among themselves which made Jaejoong and Junsu felt very uncomfortable because they were not use to all the attentions that they received. Yunho and Yoochun tried their best to keep Jaejoong and Junsu right beside them, giving them protection and accompanying them without fail.

Sunny was sulking the whole night after she knew about the relationship between Yoochun and Junsu. She was jealous and sad because all Yoochun's attention was on Junsu. Sunny was not the only person who was sulking. There was another person who was sending death glares towards the two happy couple. When she saw Yunho kissed Jaejoong's cheek, her knuckles were white due to the hard grib she put on her chair. When the party was nearly over, she quickly get up from her chair and left with flaming heart.

I should be the one that Yunho oppa pay attention to. Kim Jaejoong, Yunho oppa is mine. I will get him back, you'll see.”

************************

Yunho and Yoochun stood right in front of the hotel. The party was over and everyone was going home. Yunho and Yoochun were sending their lovers off with their eyes. They wanted to send them home but they still have other things to do for their photo shot the next day, so they can only see their lovers off. Jaejoong and Junsu were walking towards their car which was parked across the road from the hotel. When the both of them were in the middle of the road, a black car appeard from no where suddenly came speeding towards them.

JOONGIE!”

SUIE!”

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      How was it? I hope you like this chapter. Again, sorry for keeping you wait. Please comment, deh?

            Thanks. ^_^