Sweet Secret

Leverage

 

The peaceful morning had been stirred by a scream from a beautiful but anger man.

YOU BASTARD! WHAT HAD YOU DONE TO ME?” Junsu kicked the still sleeping Yoochun down from the bed. The great impact had woke Yoochun and he grinned speepishly at his lover.

Aww...darling, you loved it too, don't you?” Yoochun walked up towards Junsu who had cocooned himself on the bed with the bedsheet.

YOU FREAKING DRUGGED ME, YOU IDIOT!” Junsu can't believe that Yoochun had done something so stupid just to get into his pants.

Hey, if I did not do it that way, will you give yourself to me?” Yoochun smirked at the younger male who was fuming with rage on his bed. Does he realised that he looked so tempting right now?

CAN'T YOU JUST ASK NICELY?” Junsu was not regret that he had lost his ity but he was angry because Yoochun had drugged him.

Oh...if I ask nicely, you will comply then?” Yoochun knew just how to tease Junsu.

YOU...PARK YOOCHUN...I HATE YOU!!!”

I love you, Kim Junsu.” Yoochun launched himself at Junsu pinning him down on the bed and that morning both of them had booked themselves another flight to heaven.

*************************

At Kim Mansion

Morning, Karam.” Jaejoong stepped into the kitchen and he can only see Karam eating his breakfast alone.

Morning, hyung.” Today is Sunday and both their parents are still asleep in the room.

Oh...you cooked today? Thanks, Rammie.” Jaejoong took a piece of pancake and poured some honey on it.

Hyung, do you know where Junsu hyung is?” Karam was wondering while giving his confused face to Jaejoong.

Didn't he in his room?” Jaejoong was cutting his pancake into small pieces before he put a small piece into his mouth.

I went to his room to call him just now for breakfast but he was not in.” Karam was curious because Junsu was not an early person and he deffinitely not the person who will go for jogging early in the morning.

Hmm...He said he was going out with a friend last night, maybe he stayed at his friend's place.” Jaejoong was a bit worried now because Junsu never once forget to inform them if he was staying out.

Oh...maybe. I'll call him later.” Karam then continue to eat his breakfast.

A moment later, a beautiful man came into the kitchen. It was their omma.

Oh, morning boys. You are up early.” Heechul gave both his sons a kiss on forehead when they greeted him.

Where's Suei? Did he went out already?” Heechul did not see his second son around.

Erm...Deh, he went out with his friend, omma.” Jaejoong felt guilty for lieying to his omma but he has to do it to not make his omma worried.

Hmmm...that's early. Anyway, we have a gathering to attend tonight, so make yourselves free tonight, especially you Joongie.” Heechul told both of his sons.

Deh omma. Who are we meeting tonight?” Being the obedient son, Jaejoong sometimes will accompany his omma to some gathering with his friends.

Oh...They are appa's and omma's friends. We haven't seen them for years. They stay in Gwangju and they were now in Seoul visiting their son. We will be meeting them tonight.”

Ok.” With that said, Jaejoong went up to his room and he was wondering where had Junsu been since last night.

Ah...he will be home soon.” Jaejoong left his worried thought and continue to finish his assignment which is due next week.

************************

The Same Morning At Lefthanded's Dorm


 

AAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!”

What's going on, here?” Stephen was just coming out from the bathroom when he heart the scream from downstairs. He rushed towards the source of the sound and what he saw made him rolled up his eyes.

Hyung, this is the third time already in this week.” AK who stood right beside of Stephen voiced out his annoyance.

Jongmal, hyung. You should do something with it.” Stephen looked at their maknae and he felt pity for him.

Junjin ran passed them and BANG! He locked himself in the room while Yunho can just stood there and stared at his feet with shame. Both Stephen and AK glanced at each other, shook their heads and shrugged before they continued with their work earlier.

*****************

Yunho's POV

I think I'm sick. Really, I don't have any clue of what I did for this whole week. I felt like a zombie going through my daily life. Why am I like this? The only reason of this is a certain person with the name of KIM JAEJOONG.

It have been a week since our last meeting. After that hectic Sunday night, I haven't meet my angel. We, Lefthanded were busy with our schedule and I don't have the time to contact him. I've been missing him so much and I always “see” him everywhere I go and whatever I do.

Like just now, I walked into the kitchen for a glass of water and I saw my Jaejoongie standing in front of the fridge smiling at me.

Jae...What... are you doing here?” It was so unbelievable. I mean he doesn't know where I'm staying and how did he came into our dorm? Jaejoongie did not reply me but instate he kept on smiling and the next thing he did was to strip himself !

Joongie...” my mouth dropped and the next thing I did was to run towards him and wrapped myself around him. I kissed him full on his lips while my hands roaming on his body.

Ngg...Yun...hyung...” I heard Joongie moaned my name but something is not right because he kept calling me hyung. I don't really care much though because my whole body is aching for him. I leaned down and his and then...

AAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!”

A loud scream make me looked up from Jaejoong's chest. I was wondering why did he screamed so loud but what I saw was totally shock me. There standing in front of me is my maknae, Junjin. His shirt was in a mess and his lips were red and swollen. He was struggling in my embrace and hot stream of tears were on his face.

OH MY GOD! Jinnie...I'm...sorry...” I quickly let go off him and appologised full heartedly.

What's going on, here?” I saw Stephen and AK came into the kitchen to investigate and when they saw us, I swear I saw both of them rolled their eyes in disapprovement.

Hyung, this is the third time already in this week.” AK who stood right beside of Stephen voiced out his annoyance.

Jongmal, hyung. You should do something about it.” Stephen looked at our maknae and I can hear his pity for him.

Junjin ran passed them and a loud BANG! can be heard from where we were standing. I think he locked himself in the room and I can only stared at my feet with shame. Really, I need to take care of this problem fast. Like AK said, this was the third time I had subsconciously mistook Jinnie for Joongie and haressed him.

RING RING RING

I took out my phone and I was hoping it was from Joongie but the moment that I looked at the id my heart shank. It was not him but my omma. I'm not a disgraceful son but if your omma always remind you about some fiance that you have never meet before than you will be like me, so depressing.

Deh, you heard me right, I, Jung Yunho, the leader of Lefthanded, have a fiance. A secret that nobody know, not even my members and my company.

Deh, omma. How are you?”

Deh, I'm fine. I've been eating and sleeping well though a bit busy with the promosion.”

Jongmal? You and appa are coming today? What time?”

Deh, I'm free tonight.”

Deh? NO omma, I don't want to...omma...please...”

Omma? Yeoboseyo?...”

Damn! I hate it when omma did this to me. Omma has been nagging me about my fiance and tonight I have to meet him. I don't want to before because I hate that my life being arranged by my parents and I don't want now because I already have someone else in my life. Oh ottoke?

*********************

Later That Day at Bigeast Restaurant

Appa, omma.” Yunho came straight from the studio and he was not happy at all with his parents.

Aow...Yunnie ah...don't be sulking. Are you not happy to see us?” Leetuek was pouting because his son was releasing dark aura.

No, omma. Of course I'm happy to have you here.” Yunho smiled sweetly at his parents but his smile never reach his eyes.

Yeobo, your son are so cruel...he did not love us anymore. Oh! I'm so sad.” Leetuek was pretending to be very sad and he even shade some fake tears.

Tueki, don't cry. Yunnie, appologise.” Kangin knew about his wife's plan so he played along as well.

I'm sorry, omma.” Yunho know not to anger his appa so he appologised to his omma not knowing that this was actually just an act.

Listen, Yunnie. Your fiance will be here later, so you better behave.” Leetuek wants Yunho to give his best so that he do not insault his friends later.

Appa, Omma...I really...don't think this is a good idea.” Yunho wanted to tell his parents about his lover.

What is it, dear?” Kangin tried to sound considered eventhough he was getting angry by now. Yunho had been ignored the whole engagement thing all these years. He even dated boys and girls when he was in high school. That actually made Kangin very dissapointed with him.

Appa, omma, this engagement thing...can we just forget about it? I don't even know him and of course there was no love among us.” Yeah, his fiance is a boy just like him.

Yunnie, to tell you the truth, you chose your wife by yourself. We did not choose it for you, we just agreed with your decision.” Leetuek told Yunho the truth making Yuho gasped.

I...did...what?” Yunho couldn't believe it. He chose it himself?

You were only a year old that time. Your fiance was just been born and he don't even have a name yet. You called him Jae and kissed him on his lips. I think it was fate, dear.” Kangin recalled what his son did that time. Even it was a shocking act, however, the elders seems to agree with it.

Yeah...stupid Jung Yunho...getting yourself into big trouble.” Yunho had been cursing himself for making that “foolish” decision.

They waited for the family to come and Yunho was deep in his own thought, trying to find ways to oppose his engagement.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N          Hahahaha.....Yunho getting erted again. It's pity that Junjin became his victim. Yunho ah, you should palli

            get in Jaejoong's  pants though.