New Born Babies

Leverage

A/N      Finally! I have the time to sit down and update this long term story. What to do? I am so busy with work and of course I don't even have time to really sit down and think about the plot. Anyway, thank you for waiting patiently for this story and please enjoy.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The new born babies are doing just fine. Junsu and Yoochun are still searching for the right names for their babies. They wanted them to be as great as the names that they carry. Karam finally can come home and the next day followed by Junsu and his babies. Now, all of them stay with the Kims for Karam and Junsu don't want to leave Jaejoong alone with their parents only. Changmin and Yoochun have no objection with their decision for they know that their wives and children will be taken care of while they are outside.

Baby, I'm home.” Yunho came through the door with much difficulties. In both his hands, there are bags of gifts, all from his fans to his unborn baby. The fans love him so much, therefore, right after the announcement of Yunho's engagement and that he is becoming a father, the fans accepted the news with open heart and they love Jaejoong and the unborn baby. Every time they attend Lefthanded's fans meeting, they will bring along gifts for their idols and also for their idols' family members.

Baby? Where are you?” Yunho can't find Jaejoong in their room. He put down all the bags and checked the bathroom but still no Jaejoong. Frowning, he looked at the balcony where Jaejoong likes to spend his evening there lately but still no Jaejoong. A little panic, he quickly walked towards Jaejoong's working room next door.

Baby, are you here?” Yunho opened the door and there he was, his precious wife, sitting on the leisure chair, knitting.

Yunnie, you're back!” Jaejoong was excited seeing his fiance coming back early. He misses Yunho so much. Not that Yunho had gone away, they see each other everyday but Jaejoong is still missing him like a teenage girl in love. Blame his unstable preggy hormon.

Yunho moved towards Jaejoong with a big smile on his face. He hugged Jaejoong and left a sloppy kiss on his lips, making Jaejoong giggled.

Don't work so hard, baby. Your due date will be soon and you need to rest a lot.” Yunho slided next to Jaejoong into the chair while he scopped Jaejoong up and put him on his laps.

I just kill my time while waiting for you to come back. Besides, I was just done playing with my nephews and niece.” Jaejoong snuggled more into Yunho's embrace.

Jaejoong inhaled Yunho's scent and he felt so calm and relax. His hands slowly slided down from Yunho's chest to his abdomen. He slipped his hands under Yunho's shirt and caressing his fiance's bare skin.

Yunho shuddered from the touch. The sensation from Jaejoong's warm touch was making his breathe hitch. He felt his blood suddenly flowed to his lowest south.

Baby? What are you doing?” Yunho caught Jaejoong's right hand which already ping his trousers. He looked at Jaejoong's eyes and saw the lust in them. Don't get him wrong, Yunho is not stupid and he knew what Jaejoong want from him. He admit that he need it too but with Jaejoong heavily pregnant, he don't want to he a selfish fiance and hurt both his precious one.

Yunnie, I need you.” Jaejoong said breathlessly. He sounded so seducing and his addictive scent suddenly hit Yunho strongly.

But... baby... I might hurt you and our baby.” Yunho tried his best to stay sobber with Jaejoong's seduction and reasoned with his needy wife which is hard for Jaejoong is now nibbing at Yunho's exposed collarbone.

I know. But I need you, so much. I'm so now.” Jaejoong's hand slowly reached into Yunho's boxer and grapped the hard meat in between Yunho's legs. He gave it a light squeeze which made Yunho grunned.

See? You want me too.” Jaejoong said with pure lust and continued to Yunho's hard .

Jaejoong slowly get up from Yunho's laps and kneeling on the floor in front of Yunho. He spread Yunho's legs and moved in between them. He is still his favourite meat stick and bitting his lower lip. He milked the big until it leak out pre-. Jaejoong moved closer and darted his tongue out, at the tip covered with white pearl.

Gosh! Baby, stop teasing me.” Came Yunho's husky voice. His Jaejoong never a bold partner. He is always shy when it come to love making but since they learnt about Jaejoong pregnancy, Jaejoong became more daring and sometimes he even initiate their intimacy, which Yunho loves too much.

Jaejoong smirked upon hearing his fiance's plea. Without further ado, Jaejoong clamped his lips on the hard earning a loud moan from Yunho. He bobbed his head up and down while his tongue skillfully snaking around the tip each time he was up. This action sent Yunho into the highest pleasure and he can feel that he is going to release soon. He gave Jaejoong a warning with a shout and sure enough, not long after that, he came hard into Jaejoong's mouth.

Jaejoong swallowed down all Yunho's , even his shaft clean, making Yunho shuddered with the touch. Yunho's laboured breathe never slowed down when he saw how lustful Jaejoong is right now.

It's my turn now, baby.” Yunho slowly pushed Jaejoong down onto the carpeted floor. He pulled Jaejoong's pants down together with his boxer, revealing his hard . Yunho his baby's with much care earning moans after moans from Jaejoong. He dare not move fast for he is afraid it might hurt Jaejoong and also his unborn child.

Yunnie... your mouth...” Jaejoong strained voice came into his ears. Yunho knew exactly what Jaejoong want. He bend down and engulfed Jaejoong's into his mouth. His mouth busy while both his hands playing with Jaejoong's balls and pink entrance. He slowly pushed a finger into the tight hole and Jaejoong finally loose his control. He inhaled deeply and his moans getting louder and louder.

Yunnie!!!” With the last shout of his faince's name, Jaejoong came hard, shooting all his into Yunho's mouth.

Are you satisfy, baby?” Yunho asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head cutely.

Aigoo... why so cute, baby?” Yunho chuckled. He carefully pulled Jaejoong into sitting position and assisted Jaejoong to stand up.

The moment Jaejoong stood up, he felt something warm flowing down his thighs. Jaejoong looked down and widen his eyes. He knew exactly what happened then.

Yunnie... my water broke.” Jaejoong whispered. Yunho stood still with Jaejoong in his arms. He looked at Jaejoong confusely while Jaejoong stared at him with his big doe eyes. It took Yunho a few minutes to understand what Jaejoong told him. The moment the information sank into his mind, Yunho acted fast by carrying Jaejoong princess style and ran down the stairs towards his car.

On his way down, he met with Yoochun who was coming up the stairs with two milk bottles in his hands.

Yoochun ah, Jaejoong is in labour.” Yunho sprinted out the door while Yoochun ran up the stairs to tell the others.

Aaahhhhhhhhh...” A loud shout rang through inside the car, making Yunho more panic than he already was.

Hang on, baby. We are nearing the hospital. Stay with me.” Yunho diverted his eyes to the back mirror, making sure that Jaejoong is fine then back to the road.

Just look ahead, Yunnie... and PALLI...” The drive to the hospital is accompany with Jaejoong's whines and shouts.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      One more chapter to go!!!