Delighted

Leverage

 

A/N      Hi, I'm back. Sorry for taking so much time in updating this fic. Actually I was stuck on how to continue

            from where I left which was Karam's pregnancy. I want to make the youngest couple having difficult time

            in handling the their current situation but the more I wrote it, it came out to be angst. Should I continue

            like that for should I change? Will you help me?

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eh? Hyungie, jinjia?” Junsu had his widen eyes on his hyung, his mouth hang opened. The news that his hyung told him just now was really making him speechless for a while.

Suie, close up your mouth.” Jaejoong giggled with Junsu's reaction. He can picture himself with the same reaction a while ago when he received a phone call from his omma.

But...hyungie...this is...really?” Junsu was still having difficulty to digest the news properly. He was too shock. Karam was too innocent and he is still young.

Deh, Suie. Karam is going to be omma and we are going to be samchoons.” Jaejoong was smiling thinking that they will have little Karam and little Changmin around at home.

I still can't believe it, hyungie. Rammie is still a baby himself. How can a baby looking after a baby?” Junsu can't imagine what will the maknae do with his baby when he himself need others to take care of him.

Su ah, Karam is big enough to take care of himself and of course he will know how to take care of his baby when the time come.” Jaejoong's smile widen because he felt the warmness of brotherly love vibrated from Junsu.

Ah...hyungie...this is...wow...Changmin hyung really fast, isn't he?” Junsu smirked while thinking about how fast Changmin lost himself.

He sure did. I think they have to speed up with their engagement party though.” The obvious pointed out by Jaejoong was now agreed by Junsu. They have a lot of work to do now since both their parents and Changmin's parents wanted to have the engagement party by next week.

Well, Rammie still have two years before graduating and by what I can see with Changmin hyung handling things, I think they will have two kids or more before they even get married.” Junsu was shaking his head while Jaejoong stared at him in surprised before both of them burst into a good laugh.

Kurae...Changmin should control himself more.” Both of them were too occupied with their laughter to notice someone was standing right outside the office door with a shocking expression.

Oh My God! It's them. It was really them. Did they work here as well? And what with the baby thing? Is it true that Kim Karam was pregnant and the baby's father is Shim Changmin?” The person outside the door quickly took out her phone and started to text her friends.

********************

At The Hospital

 

Karam, I'm glad that you are fine.” Changmin was accompanying Karam after their parents left.

Minnie...how do you...feel about...this?” Karam was a little bit nervous after he was told about his pregnancy.

What do you mean with that? Of course I'm happy. We are going to be parents soon.” Changmin sat on the bed and took Karam into his embrace.

Minnie...I'm...scared...” Changmin can sense that Karam was shivering in his embrace and he was shock when he heard what came out from Karam's mouth.

Hey...Rammie...Look, there's nothing to be scared about. You have all of us to take care of you. I'm sure our family will do their best to help us in raising our baby.” Changmin planted a soft kiss on Karam's forehead. He knew what Karam scared of. Both of them are too young to become parents and it will be hard on them to raise a child in their young age.

They continue to stay like that until both of them lay down on the bed and soon enough falling asleep hugging each other not wanting to let go.

*************************

The next day, the three Kim brothers went to school together. Karam was released from the hospital after the doctor found nothing wrong with him and the baby was just fine. Karam wanted to continue his study as long as he can because he don't want to waste his time by just sitting around in the house and waiting for his child to be born. The two families agreed to his decision and they are trying their best to help the young couple.

The moment the three Kim brothers set their feet on the school ground that morning, they felt something was not right. The feeling of uneasiness was too thick in the air and they were right about it. Once they appeared at the main hall, thousands of students were already there waiting for them and some even have banners of Jaejoong and Junsu. The students cheered and screamed their names while holding the banners. The three Kim brothers were shock but what shock them the most was the photos of Jaejoong and Junsu walking down the aisle during their latest modeling. The worst of it was the couple photos of Changmin and Karam. There was a baby in between them. The students photoshoped it and make Karam holds a baby while Changmin was smiling with his hands resting on Karam's waist. The three Kim brothers were too shock to react and they even not realised how they ended up in the rest room afterward.

Are all of you alright?” Hyunjoong, Jaejoong's class leader was asking with concerned. Beside him were Taeyoung, Junsu's class leader and Seonghun, Karam's best friend.

Deh, we are fine. Thanks for helping us escape.” Jaejoong bowed to the three of them followed by his dongsengs.

It's been a huge chaos this morning when the news broke. We were quite shock as well but to react like what the others did were not in our list.” Taeyoung said while his eyes were still looking around, afraid that the other students will find them there.

Karam, is it true? About you getting pregnant with Changmin sunbae's baby?” Seonghun asked Karam, who was all this while stood quitely in between his hyungs.

Deh.” Karam can only whispered because he was still in the shock. How did the students know about this?

How did this happen?” Jaejoong was still in disbelieved as his and Junsu's covers were blown.

Someone from the office must have leaked the news. I mean there were only the two of us in the office yesterday.” Junsu intelligently pointed out. He was sure he knew his omma every employees and none of them are from their school.

But how did the news spread in our school? There must be someone from our school work there or maybe their family member work for omma.” Jaejoong was trying to find out the culprid.

Hyung...just forget about this now. I... think we should head to our class now.” Karam was scared to go to his class but he was not willing to miss his classes just because of what happen.

Will you be alright?” Jaejoong asked his maknae with concerned.

Deh, I will, hyung. Don't worry.” Karam gave him his brightest smile.

The three Kim brothers moved towards their classrooms and that day at the school was such a chaos. During recess, when the three Kim brothers and Changmin sat together eating their lunch, they felt so uncomfortable with all the starings and screamings that they received. Changmin tried his best to protect Karam from all his fangirls and fanboys and Karam was so greatful to have Changmin protected him. When all their classes had come to an end for the day, they finally can let out a long breath and the four of them finally had the chance to leave all the chaos behind.

 

*****************************

Jaejoong was in his room thinking about what happened this morning in school. He was so sure that somebody who was working in his mother's company was going to the same school as him.

I really need to find that culprid before he or she spreading more rumours regarding the three of us. The matter is who? Aish! My head so dizzy now!”

Jaejoong took a blue file on his table and go through the content of it. When he did not find anything, he put it down and took another to read. He had a lot of files on his table. All of them are the employees file who were working for his mother. He told his mother about the incident at school today and his mother agrees to let him go through their files just to check.

Argh...nothing at all...” After two hours of going through all the files, he did not find anyone suspicious enough. Jaejoong was so frustrated. He sat on the chair and looked at the ceiling. He need to do something to get their peaceful life back at school.

A sudden rang of message received can be heard from his phone. Jaejoong stopped his thought and looke at the message. Without him realised it, a smile was decorated his solemn face. He quickly stood up from the chair and went to his wordrobe to get his scaft and sweater. After he make sure that he was warm enough he took his car key and went out from the house after saying goodbye to his parents and dongsengs.

It only took him 20 minutes to reach his destination. It was one of the cozy restaurant in the town. He went to the receptionist and told her that his friend was expecting him and soon enough the blushing girl was a head of him taking him to where his date was.

Oh...Jae...You finally came. Please have a sit.” Yunho stood up greeting Jaejoong after he pushed opened the private room's door.

Sorry that I'm late. I came as soon as possible.” Jaejoong sat right in front of Yunho and his smile never left his face once he saw his fiance.

It's ok. I just arrived myself. I missed you so much, Joongie ah.” Yunho held on Jaejoong's hand and he stares into Jaejoong's eyes longingly leaving the latter blushing and lower his head.

Me...me too...” Jaejoong replied but his voice was just audible to Yunho and that had made Yunho's smile widen.

Yunho was going to say something else but was stopped by the interruption of the waiter bringing in their food. Yunho had made the order earlier before Jaejoong arrived and he did not forget to order Jaejoong's favourite desert which is strawberry flavoured pudding.

While they were eating, they made some leisure conversation and Jaejoong told Yunho about Karam's pregnancy. Yunho was happy as well but he felt a little bit jealous because Changmin and Karam were younger than him but they are going to become parents soon.

I must keep up with them. Jung Yunho, fighting!” Yunho made a mental note that he wanted to gain up with them in the near date.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      It's a boring chapter. I admitted and I'm sorry. I'm really stuck here, can someone help me by giving me

            ideas on how to go on? Any suggestions?