Born Of An Angel

Leverage

 

20 years ago

 

Argh....yes...baby...argh...harder...”

Chullie...Argh...so tight...argh...ha...hah...”

Argh...Wonnie...fas...ter...hmmm...yes...”

I'm......argh....”

Touch...me...I...wanna......too...”

Chullie....Argh.....”

Wonnie....Yes...Baby....Argh....”

 

*****************

A year later

 

Yah dongseng, calm down will you?” Kangin tried to make his dongseng and best friend to sit down.

Hyung, how am I suppose to do that when Chullie is in there?” Siwon answered his hyung while pacing up and down the corridor in front of a labour room.

I know how you feel, Siwon ah. I've been through this before.” Kangin said while looking at his wife, Leetuek who is holding their one year old son.

Siwonnie, your wife will be fine. He will deliver your baby safely soon.” Leetuek looked up from his baby and smiled hoping to lighten up Siwon's worried.

 

Uwa...uwa...uwa....A baby's cry can be heard from the room. Siwon stopped his pacing and ran towards a doctor who had just came out from the room.

Congratulation Mr.Kim, you had just got yourself a baby boy.” The doctor gave him the good news.

Thank you so much.” Siwon was so happy with the news that he cried.

Can we go in to see them?” Kangin who was holding his wife and son asked.

Sure, but don't tire the patient.” The doctor walked away after giving them the permission.

Calling Dr. Shim, please proceed to labour room 3. Your wife is in delivery.”

The three friends saw the doctor running to the said room.

His wife is going to give birth and he help my wife to deliver, that's a big sacrifice that he made.” Siwon thought to himself while walking into the room with his two friends.

Chullie, how are you baby?” Siwon asked his wife who is now holding their new born son.

I'm fine, Wonnie.Thanks for coming, Kangin hyung, Leetuek hyung.” Heechul smiled at his husband and his friends. They were now looking at the baby.

He is so beautiful. Thank you Chullie for this pretty gift.” Siwon kiss Heechul's cheeks, he is so glad that both mother and son are fine.

Ma...Ma...” The other child in the room is struggling to get free from Leetuek. His little finger is pointing at the baby.

Yunnie, you want to see the baby? Here you go, son.” Leetuek put his son on the bed.

Baby...Jae...” The little boy mumbled before leaned in and kissed the baby on his lips. His little action shock both parents at first but a minute later four of them were laughing their heart out.

Oh my! I think Yunnie had just given our baby a name.” Siwon said between his laughter.

Yeah...I like that name, he will be Jaejoongie.” Heechul now was holding the two children in his arms.

Kangin, I think our son had found himself a wife.” Leetuek winked at his husband and Kangin nodded his head.

Siwon ah, let us make a promise then. On behalf of my son, I would like to propose for your baby here. When they reached the age of 25 they will marry each other no matter what.” With that said the two families had tighten the bounds between them.

 

****************

 

I'm sorry, oppa dul. I hate to inform you this but there is nothing we can do unless a suitable donor come up.” Dr. Bae broke the news to the couple in front of her. They looked pale and shaking and she felt pity for them. Their child was still young and she can't do anything to save the boy but to wait for his saver.

Yeonsa ah, please...save my son. Do anything you can, just...save him.” The pretty male in front of her begged her to save his precious son.

Oppa, I'll do anything I can while we wait for the donor. Please be strong for your son.” Dr Bae left both of them in the corridor and hurried into her office. She need to quickly find the donor for their son.

Meanwhile in the room, a child was lying on the bed. His small body was attached with wayers from various machines. The poor couple were holding his hands one each and they kept on praying for their son.

God, please save our son. Please let him be with us forever.” The pretty male was crying non-stop ever since he received the news about his son's condition while the other male tried his best to stay strong for his family.

Three days later, the couple was jumping with joy when Dr Bae informed them that they finally found the suitable donor for their son. He was going to undergo his heart transplant in three hours time. The nurses were preparing the young child for his surgery and the couple were waiting for him worriedly outside the operation theather.

It was a major and complicated surgery and it took the doctors 18 hours to finish the surgery. When the light from the operation theather died down, both the anxious male rushed towards the doctor who just came out from the room.

How...was he? Is it a succeess?”

Yes, your son is fine. We will have to observe him for a few days in ICU and if there is no infection then he will be as fit as a fiddle in no time.”

Thank you, Yeonsa ah. You saved our son's life.”

You are welcome, oppa dul. Now, you can lay down your worries and pray for him to get well soon.”

 

*****************

Few days later

 

Oh, Yeonsa ah. Thanks for coming.” The pretty male was so happy to receive the visit from Dr Bae and her son.

How are you, my little one?” Dr Bae patted the small boy on his head. He was so weak and pale last week but today he looks so healthy and strong.

The small child was shy and he can only smile and nod his head indicating that he was fine. The other older boy was eyeing him with a smile on his face. Dr Bae was so happy that the surgery was a success and the boy did not have any infection. With this progress he can go home by next week.

Yeonsa ah. Thanks for everything. I don't know what can I do without you helping me.” The pretty male again held her hands in his and said his gratitude.

Oppa, it's my job to save him. Besides I know how you feel because I have a son too.” Dr Bae hugged her son and the boy who can sense that his mother is shivering hug her back.

Yes, indeed. Yeonsa ah, I don't know how to thank you and your husband. Both of you are great helpers and great friends to my family. If you did not object, I would like to tighten our relationship through our children. What do you think?”

Oppa, jinchia? I was fond of him and love him so much and was hoping to be his godmother after he recovered. Yes, I would love to have him as my son-in-law.”

Both parents had reached a compromise and the two innocent children had their fate done.

 

******************

 

Present day

 

Joongie...Suie...Rammie, hurry up or you are all gonna be late.” A beautiful male was shouting from the stairs. The routine happens every morning. The beautiful male will wake up early to prepare breakfast for his family and later headed out together with them.

Honey, don't shout so loud, you are gonna hurt your throat.” Another handsome male came down and stole a kiss from his pretty wife. Both of them are heading towards the kitchen. Two minutes later, three boys came running in.

Good morning, appa, omma.” Three of them gave a kiss each to their parents and sat down eating their breakfast.

 

Kim Siwon the CEO of Heewon Design was eating his breakfast while reading a newspaper. The three sons, Jaejoong, Junsu and Karam were chatting with their mother, Kim Heechul, the CEO of Ftastic Model Company. Kim Jaejoong the eldest son is currently the third year student of HanShin University while the second son, Junsu is a second year student and the youngest, Karam is the freshy in the same university. All three of them are the Queenkas in their school. They are so pretty with their pouty red lips and big black eyes. They are so much like their mother but they are also serious and kind like their father.

 

After they finished their breakfast, each of them headed out to their destination. Jaejoong as usual will drive Junsu and Karam to the university. There are always girls and boys waiting for them at the parking lot and today is no acception. They will scream and shout their names when they see them coming out from the car. Jaejoong, Junsu and Karam will always give them their friendly smile and all the students are happy with it.

 

Hanshin University is the most prestigious university in Korea. All the rich and scholarship students went there to further their study. The students are choose based on their academic and non-academic results. It has five buildings altogether in the compound. The first, second and third year students have their own building to study. The first year's building is blue, second year is green while the third year which is also the senior is purple. These three buildings were connected by another red building which has the cafeteria and also club houses. All four buildings are at the back of a grey building which is the administration building. Usually the students from different year will not mingle around accept when recess, club meeting and also sports day. It was the only time when all the students from different year get to know their seniors and juniors.

 

The three Kim brothers went towards their classroom in different building respectively. Jaejoong was heading towards the purple building when he heard somebody calling him from behind. He turned and he saw his best friend walking towards him.

Changminnie, you are pretty late today.” Jaejoong was surprised to see his best friend. Usually Changmin will already be in the class by now.

Yeah, I stayed up late last night finishing my assignment and this morning I woke up late. Luckily I managed to reach here before the bell ring.” Changmin was pointing to his eyes and Jaejoong was resisting very hard from laughing at him.

Yeah, I see there's the prove.” Jaejoong was now looking at Changmin's panda eyes. He know how hard they have to work just to graduate since this will be their last year here. He even have it sometimes when he was burning the midnight oil just to finish his assignments.

Hey, lets go to the class now before the second bell ring.” Both Jaejoong and Changmin quickly rushed to their class and the second bell rang just as they stepped into their class.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Hi...This is my new FF. Let me warn you that there will be M-Preg in this FF and guess who will be the one? Hahaha...You already guess it right, my clever readers....Another warning, this FF will going to be in a slow moving so please bear with me, neh....Comment neh....