The Promising Idols

Leverage

 

Kpop industry once again presented a group of five boys to the world. The boys are so handsome and each of them have their own charisma and charm. The group was called Lefthanded and it was a one of a kind group because it members coincidently were all lefthanded and they came from different social backgound and different countries.

 

The leader dancer lead rapper of the group is Jung Yunho, 20 years old. The tenor singer song writer composer is Park Yoochun, 19 years old. The lead singer composer maknae is Shim Junjin, 17 years old. The alto singer song writer is Akashi Tenko, 18 years old and the baritone singer dancer rapper is Stephen Jerald, 19 years old.

 

Aside Yunho and Yoochun who are full Korean, the other three are half Korean. You can say that they are mix-blood, Junjin – Chinese/Korean, Akashi – Japanese/Korean and Stephen – American/Korean. They have different nationality with Yunho and Yoochun are Korean, Junjin and Akashi are Japanese while Stephen is American. However all three of them have been staying in Korea for such a long time and their Korean are as fluent as Yunho and Yoochun.

 

Due to their different social background, all five of them know how to speak at least two languages and Lefthanded was known as the bilingual group where the members can speak Korean, Japanese, Chinese and English. It was a great benefit for them where they were known world wide and they can communicate with their fans all over the world without any problem.

 

They are the upcoming idols and every boys and girls love them very much. Everywhere they go will create chaos and off course they were so famous that they need bodyguards to be with them whenever they go out. Their faces were everywhere, news, magazines, poster, television and internet. They do interviews, fans meetings, photo sessions, variety shows, concerts, anything that you can mention. They lead a very busy life and sometimes it make the young boys suffocate and have the need to run away from the reality world.

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Karam were having their lunch when suddenly they heard loud commotion from a group of students at the far end of the cafeteria. They were curious to what happened.

What's all that about? Can't they eat their lunch quietly?” Junsu commented. He hates it whenever the students scream and yell especially every morning he was receiving one. It makes his head painful and he hates to be the attention of everyone.

I don't know but, hyung, I thought you already used to it.” Karam who was sitting next to Changmin was looking over his shoulders trying his best to see what's really happened.

I heard some of the juniors were saying that a group of five boys are coming to our school next week. They were called Lefthanded. They will be coming here to promote their new album.” Changmin who was at first stuffing food into his mouth finally came to a stop and told his friends about the news.

Ah...no wonder they made such noice.” Junsu continued eating his lunch after he heard the news like nothing happened while Jaejoong all this while did not make any comment, quietly eating his food. All this has nothing to do with him and he is not interested in any of them because he himself has one of his leg in the entertainment industry.

Hyung, do you have photo session this evening?” Junsu asked his brother who was still eating his lunch.

Deh. I have to go to the park near Ftastic right after school. You can take my car home, omma sending his driver to fetch me.” Yes. Kim Jaejoong is a model. He is the top model in Ftastic, his omma's company. You may wonder why other people did not recognise him. This is because Jaejoong rarely appear on screen. He only model his father's clothing, Heewon and sometimes other brands. Jaejoong interest is not in modeling but he is more into designing. His major in the university is Art Design and Business.

Well, if that is the case, why don't Changmin hyung send Karam home because I'm going to Ftastic as well. I need to look at the clothes that Heewon going to promote next week. We can go together.” Junsu is also one of the model in Ftastic but like Jaejoong, he did it as part time job. He was more into styling and he is the youngest stylist in Ftastic.

Ok. I'll send Karam home later. See you then.” Changmin stands up from the table and the others follow suit because lunch time is already over.

 

******************

The Zmax Entertainment

 

Five handsome boys were spreading tiredly in one of the practise room in Zmax. They were just finishing their practise for today and were having their 15 minutes rest. Their manager, Mr Baek Man Soo, is going through their schedule for the next two weeks.

Boys, listen. Next week you will have two major performances. One of it is on Saturday night at Hanshin University and another one is on Sunday night at Heewon Design. Please take note.” Mr Baek is distributing the schedule to each of them.

Wow...hyung, did you mean the Heewon, the famous label for male clothing in Asia and Europe?” Yoochun, the composer singer of the group asked in awe.

Yes, it's them. We've been given the honour to perform at the opening ceromany of Heewon's brand new summer clothes this year.” The manager was too happy to inform them the good news he received from their record company.

It was indeed a great honour because whoever have been choosen to promote Heewon Design will have big chance of getting famous in the Asia and Eupore regions.

This is a great honour for us. Come guys, we have to practise more.” Yunho, the leader and rapper of Lefthanded was urging s to continue with their practise especially on their new songs.

After two hours of practise, they decided to call it for a day and each of them headed back to their dorm. Yunho, however said that he need to go to the store to look for some food and he can manage it alone. He puts on a baseball cap and a big sunglasses as disguise.

 

*****************

 

At a park near Ftastic

 

Jaejoong shi, give us your best smile. Good. Turn to your right, please. Fantastic. Ok, that's all for today. Thank you everyone.” Jaejoong bowed and thanks everyone on set after finishing his job that day. He was here for the photo session promoting Heewon's latest summer clothing. Heewon is going to launch their latest design on this coming Sunday and Jaejoong was one of the models involved. Jaejoong was walking towards his car when his phone rang.

Hyung, did you finish your photo session?” It was from Junsu.

Deh. What's up, Su ah?”

Can you stop at Up2U and buy me my favourite chocolate vanilla ice-cream? Oh...and Karam wants the strawberry ice-cream.”

Alright. I'll get it for you.” Jaejoong was busy talking to Junsu and not looking where he was going until his head knocked into some trees, he think.

Hey...are you alright? I'm sorry for not looking.” Jaejoong looked up and he saw a handsome young male, with oval face, chestnut eyes and thin lips looking at him with his concerned eyes.

I'm fine. I should be the one to appologise for not being careful. I'm sorry.” Jaejoong saw that the man was going to say something else when suddenly some noice from behind made him turned to look.

Erm...I'm glad you are fine. Goodbye.” He took off after saying goodbye making Jaejoong stunned for his action.

What a weird guy.” Jaejoong continued with his way and found a bunch of girls running and screaming like crazy passed him.

I wonder what's going on?” Jaejoong kept on walking and his heart was thumping like crazy too.

 

*******************

 

Kyaaa.....Yunho oppa.....” A group of girls saw Yunho walking along the stalls looking for something. They started to chase him and Yunho of course seeing that the fans became more violent ran for his dear life until he reached a park. He turned to look behind and seeing no more fans chasing him, he was relieved and turned his head back to the front only to knocked into something hard and that thing made a ... noice?

Yunho looked in front and he saw a beautiful lady, no... a beautiful male judging from his clothes was rubbing his forehead with his hand.

Hey...are you alright? I'm sorry for not looking.” Yunho asked with concern because the male in front of him was still holding his forehead and he was whinning in pain.

I'm fine. I should be the one to appologise for not being careful. I'm sorry.” The beautiful male had a beautiful voice like an angel and guest what he did looked like an angel with his shining big black doe eyes, pointy nose, red plum lips and his skin, so fair and white.

Yunho was going to say something else when suddenly a loud noice can be heard from behind. He turned around and saw his fans were gaining on him and he need to go from there now.

Erm...I'm glad you are fine. Goodbye.” He left without any further words leaving the beautiful male behind.

 

*******************

 

Yunho's POV

 

What the hell, man! I thought I've already in disguised but guest I failed because I was still recognised by my fans. I was out shopping for food when suddenly a group of teenage girls started to yell and scream my name. I wanted to greet them at first but when they started to run after me I have no choice but to run for my life. I ran through the shop lots and into a park nearby and while doing so I kept on looking back and I did not look where I headed to until I accidentaly knocked into something, no...someone.

I looked in front of me and found the most beautiful creature in the world standing in front of me. I thought was a she at first and it turned out to be a HE, a beautiful HE. I was going to ask for his name when my fans started to pour themselves into the park. Arh...should have ask him his name before I took off. I hope to see you again, angel.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Finally, an update for LEVERAGE. I'm sorry because I took quite some time to update this story. Juggling between three stories in one time was just a bit hard on me but I tried and managed. I hope the subscribers for this story will understand.  The group name, Lefthanded, is just a made up by me. However, the members of the group are real. I mean you know Yunho and Yoochun and the other three, they are my friends. And coincidentaly they are lefthanded, that's why I came up with that name. Thanks for comment and please continue to do so. Subscribes and comments neh..................