Surprise! Surprise!

Leverage

 

A/N      Sorry for the super late update and this update was short too. I'm in one of the hotel in Taipeng and just

             coming back from the rehearsal with the boys. Tomorrow night will be the Big day for them. Again,

             hoping every thing is fine. Enjoy reading neh.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong and Junsu went down stairs. They found their parents were sitting on the couch. Heechul was knitting while Siwon was reading a magazine. Karam was there as well watching a variety show. Both Jaejoong and Junsu were standing at the stairs locking their eyes on each others.

Hyung, I'm so nervous now.” Junsu whispered into Jaejoong's ears. He was having second doubt to do this.

Hey, don't be. Like I said before, I'll be there if you are ready.” Jaejoong whispered back. He held on tight on Junsu's hand giving him his strength.

Junsu took a deep breathe and nodded his head. Both Jaejoong and Junsu walked towards their parents hand in hand for Junsu needs all the support that he can have from Jaejoong.

They approached their parents and Heechul who felt the present of his sons looked up from his knitting.

Ah, Joongie, Suie, have you don't with your homework?” Heechul patted a place next to him and Jaejoong nugged Junsu to sit down beside their mother. Junsu looked at Jaejoong before he sit down and Jaejoong can sense him shivering. He gave a small nod and left to sit in front of them together with his father and Karam.

Heechul continue to knit and Siwon, he never lift his head up when the boys came into the living room. He was paying too much attention to the megazine that he was reading. Everybody was silent. The only sound that can be heard was from the television. Karam sensed something was not right between his hyungs. He sensed it two weeks ago where both Jaejoong and Junsu were too quiet and they rarely talked with each other. He was afraid that his hyungs were fighting. He looked at his two hyungs and he can see that Junsu was nervous sitting beside their mother while Jaejoong hyung was making signs at Junsu hyung.

Karam kept on looking at his two hyungs and Junsu finally noticed that Karam has been staring at them all this while. Jaejoong noticed it too and he looked at Karam while giving him a smile. Karam arched his brows as if was asking what's happening and Jaejoong only motioned to Junsu stating that it was all his problem. Karam looked back to Junsu and Junsu finally decided to let the cats out of the bag.

Appa, Eomma. I...have...something to tell you.” Junsu cleared his throat and started the conversation.

Deh, baby. What do you want to tell us?” Siwon finally looked up from his reading. He had his full attention on Junsu now.

I...I am...inrelationshipwithParkYoochun.” Junsu talked so fast that his parents did not get what he was talking about.

What is it, honey? You talked too fast.” Heechul stopped his kniting and looked at Junsu.

Junsu took a deep breathe and this time he talked slowly so that his parents get what he was talking about.

I am in relationship with Park Yoochun.” Both his parents were silent. Junsu started to get panic.

Ommo! Honey, is he Yunho's band member?” Heechul asked in surprise.

Deh.” Junsu lowered his head. He was sure his parents will object to this relationship.

Ow...baby,why with the sour face?” Siwon saw Junsu was having sad face. He wonders what had happened.

Will you accpt our relationship?” Junsu asked nervously.

Of course. We will always support you, honey.” Heechul hugged Junsu while giving him his bleesing.

See? I told you appa and eomma will accept it.” Jaejoong chirpped happily which made both his parents and Karam looked at him.

Oh...you knew all along Joongie hyung?” Karam asked.

Deh. He told me and he was so afraid that appa and eomma will not agree.”

Ow...baby...why should we oppose? Yoochun sure is a good guy and we want you to be happy.” This time Siwon stood up from his place and sat beside Junsu. He put his arm around his shoulder and pulled him into a hug.

Appa and eomma were so happy for you, Junsu ah.” Siwon said and released Junsu from his hug earning a smile from Junsu. There were tears flowing down his cheeks.

Ommo, baby. Don't cry neh. You should be happy. Suei, why don't you invite Yoochun to our house? We can have dinner together and it was the best way for us to get along, don't you think, yeobo?” Heechul suddenly came up with the brilliant idea and Siwon nodded in agreement.

That was a good idea, chagiya. Joongie, you can invite Yunho while Karam, you invite Changmin over. We will make a family gathering this Sunday.” Siwon told his sons and all of them agreed before they starting to send messages to their lovers.

***********************

Yoochun was still in the company when he received the message from Junsu. He was happy that Junsu invited him to the family dinner this coming Sunday.

Is this mean that he wanted to introduce me to his parents as his official boyfriend?” Yoochun looked at the message again and his smile never leave his face.

I need to make myself presentable that day. I must make good impression to Junsu's parents.” Yoochun decided to do the best during the meeting. He hope that Junsu's parents will accept him.

While Yoochun was replying the message, a houbae from his company was waiting for him at the practise room. When she saw Yoochun coming in, she quickly jumped up from her seat and skipped happily towards him.

Oppa, I've been waiting so long for you.” Sunny clinged onto Yoochun in surprised, nearly making Yoochun dropped his phone.

Oh...ah...Sunny ah...why are you here?” Yoochun was indeed surprised to see Sunny in the practise room.

Oppa, I heard that you have free day this Sunday. It is my birthday and I wanted to invite you over to my birthday party.” Sunny smiled brightly when she told Yoochun about the news.

Mianhae, Sunny ah. I have another appointment that day. I've already agreed to meet up with my friend.” Yoochun politely turned her invitation down.

Eh? Who's your friend? You can bring him over to my party.” Sunny's bright mood was a bit down after she heard what Yoochun told her.

Jongmal mianhae, Sunny ah. I don't think it's suitable to bring him there because you see I still have other friends together with us. Mianhae yo.” Yoochun took his sling bag and walked out from the practise room after he appologized to Sunny, leaving the girl behind with her pout.

Oppa, I will not give up on you. I love you too much to just give up right now. Someday, you will be mine.” Sunny nodded her head in determination. She was sure that she will finally have Yoochun as her boyfriend soon.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      OMG!!!! I smell some complication here. Don't forget to comment neh.