Kim's Chaos

Leverage

A/N      Hi hi... Finally, I updated this story. This story will be ending soon. It will be in two or three chapters more. Please enjoy this and sorry for being late in updating it.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Six Months Later

 

Aigoo...she's so cute. Look at her tiny little fingers, small pointy nose, so pretty, just like her mommy.” Heechul chooed at the little baby girl in her arms. The baby girl was borned two days ago. She squirmed in Heechul's arms, her face frowning and soon she started to cry.

Oh, I think she's hungry. Where's her milk? Let halmoni feed you, okay?” Heechul continued to choo her. Changmin quickly passed her bottle of milk to his mother-in-law while Karam just looked at them with a big smile on his face.

Karam was leaning on the bed. He was still weak from the labour. His condition was a bit in danger while he gave birth to his baby due to his heart history. The doctor was very careful with his health, checking his heart beat every half an hour, making sure that Karam can deliver his baby safely.

Rammie, what is her name? Do you already have a name for her?” Jaejoong asked from where he sat. He and Junsu were sent there by Yunho and Yoochun earlier. They have a photo session to attend.

Due to Karam unstable condition after he gave birth, the doctor kept him in ICU right after he delivered the baby and he was just being transferred to normal ward this morning. This is the first time they saw him and the baby.

Her name is Shim Hyemi.” Karam replied and received little Hyemi in his arms after Heechul was done feeding her.

Little Hyemi was sleeping soundly after her feeding. Karam patted her lightly on her hip and he was smiling. He was greatful that he was granted with such beautiful girl. Taking care of Hyemi is so easy because she will only cry when she is hungry and when she need to change her diaper. The rest of the time, she will sleep and play with her haraboji, halmoni, appa, umma and two 'aunties'.

Changmin slowly took Hyemi from Karam, afraid to wake her up. He put her down in the baby cord beside the bed. Jaejoong stood up with much difficulty because of his big tummy and walked over to look at her. Junsu stay seatted on the couch for he can hardly move nowadays without help. Everybody was careful with him because he is due any time soon.

After nearly two hours there, Yoochun and Yunho came to the hospital to fetch their beloved. They were supposed to eat dinner together outside but Junsu felt too tired and his back was in pain and so they just headed home to rest.


 

Two Days Later


 

Junsu and Jaejoong were in the working room in their house, trying to make clothes for their babies. Junsu can only sit on the chair and knit wool hats for he is too heavy to move around with his 8 months tummy. Jaejoong was sitting on the stool at the working table, drawing out a few layouts for those soon-to-be born babies. He is going to sew the clothes for them before they come out especially Junsu's babies.

Junsu had completed 5 hats so far for he had been knitting since three days ago. He worked fast as he has nothing much to do since he was ordered a complete bed rest. Junsu nearly complete the sixth hat when he felt his babies kicking hard. Junsu nearly drop the hat and he hiss in pain. The babies are a bit active these few days, kicking him from time to time. He can't even sleep properly at night and he felt sorry whenever he unintentionally woke Yoochun up in the middle of the night.

Yoochun and Yunho had been staying with the Kims when Junsu and Jaejoong reached their 8 months pregnancy two weeks ago. Yoochun and Yunho were having pack schedule these days. Junsu knew Yoochun needs a complete rest at night. He tried to minimize his hissing pain but still he felt bad after seeing Yoochun with his panda eyes.

The babies kick again and Junsu stopped his knitting and rub his tummy with both his hands trying to shoo the babies which are giving him pain.

Suie, you all right?” Jaejoong asked when he heard Junsu's pain moans. He is now standing in front of Junsu with concern writing all over his face. Junsu did not know when Jaejoong had come to him but it must be quite some time already.

I'm fine, Joongie hyung. The babies are moving too much lately and they kick a lot and hard.” Junsu said and that earned him a smile from Jaejoong.

Yeah, I know. We are already in our eight months. My baby kicks a lot too.” Jaejoong replied and both were smiling happily knowing that their babies are healthy and doing fine.

Junsu was going to say something else when his babies did the somersault and kick his tummy hard which made him whine in pain. Jaejoong quickly stepped forward when he saw Junsu doubled his body with his arms wrapped around his round belly.

Suie, you okay? Just sit back and relax.” Jaejoong patted on Junsu's back, giving him comfort.

Junsu pant a bit and trying to take deep breath. He felt the urge to pee and so he try to stand up with Jaejoong's help. However, before he can take a step, hot liquid poured out from under him and Jaejoong widen his eyes in shock.

Suie, I think your water just broke.” Jaejoong said. A hint of panic can be heard in his voice.

Oh? Aaahhh...” Junsu just realised it and then a sudden contraction nearly make him fall down.

Suie!” Jaejoong was panic. He shouted for help.

Umma! Umma! Help!” Jaejoong helped Junsu to sit down and he is still shouting for help.

Soon enough, a panting Heechul came into sight.

What happened?” Heechul has labouring breathe when he approached his two boys.

Suie is in labour.” Jaejoong said which made Heechul flinched in shock.

I'll call ambulance.” Heechul acted fast and soon enough they were all inside the ambulance, headed to the hospital.

Once they reached the hospital, Junsu was pushed into the labour room while Heechul and Jaejoong were left outside. They were soon met by Yoochun and Yunho. Earlier in the ambulance, Heechul had called Yoochun and informed him about Junsu. Since the two of them were nearby, they managed to be there fast.

They waited for quite some time and Yoochun was starting to get worried. Yunho tried to distract him by talking about their upcoming album and that managed to calm Yoochun down a bit.

An hour later, a doctor came out from the labour room and everybody gathered in front of him.

How was my son, doctor? My grandchildren?” Heechul asked.

Congratulation, Junsu shi just gave birth to two healthy baby boys. Junsu shi is doing fine. He just tired from the delivery. The babies are fine too.” The doctor smiled and told them the good news. Everybody thanked the doctor and few minutes later, they saw Junsu and the babies were being pushed out from the labour room and transferred to the normal ward. The three of them were sleeping soundly.

They followed into the room and the nurse in charge told them to let Junsu rest. She and the other nurse took the babies to clean them up properly. Yoochun told his family to go home and rest while he waited for Junsu to wake up. Everybody agreed and so Yoochun was the only one left. He moved to Junsu's bed and left a kiss on Junsu's forehead.

Thank you for giving me these lovely children, honey.” Yoochun's smile never leave his face. He leaned in again for his kisses.

Yoochun's kisses woke Junsu from his slumber. He sent Yoochun a weak smile when he saw how bright Yoochun's smile was.

Hey, baby. How do you feel?” Yoochun sat beside Junsu's bed and caressed his cheek.

Tired. How's our babies? Are they fine?” Junsu asked eagerly. He had a hard pregnancy and now that the babies were born, he hope they are doing fine.

They are two healthy baby boys. They were doing great. The nurses took them to clean them up. You will see them in a while.” Yoochun replied. Junsu smiles happily hearing that his babies are doing fine. He closed his eyes and let his tired body rest.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************
A/N      All end well. Please comment. Thank you.