Sweet Memories

Leverage

 

“Omma.......What is the meaning of this? Why me? I'm still young, I still have college to complete.” Karam was crying his heart out in front of his mother, Kim Heechul, the CEO of Ftastic Models Company.

“Shhh.........no more crying, my son. You are going to marry him no matter what. We, the Kims never break our promise. Now gather up and meet him, he will be here with his family, so behave yourself.”

Seeing that his mother did not moved from his tears, he shifted to his father.

“Appa, say something, please? I don't want to get married to a stranger.” Karam gave his doggy eyes to his father, Kim Siwon, hoping that his father will help him.

“Karam ah, he is not a stranger, he is your hyung's friend and he loves you very much. I promised his mother that if she can cure you from your sickness then I'll give you to him.”

“Why did you made that promise? Don't you like me anymore?” Karam was frustrated that he did not listen to his father carefully. If only he had listen well, he will hear something important there. Karam was so depressed because his plea had turned into deaf ears.

“Karam ah, listen, you were so sick that time and we were so worried. His mother managed to save you and we were so thankful. Besides, he told us he loves you and he is from a good family. You will be happy with him.”

“Appa...” Before Karam continue with his whinning, his mother stopped him.

“Hush...they are here.” Heechul helped his youngest son to wipe away the tears.

This is totally out of control. Karam came back from school earlier and beaming happily because he was with Changmin. He was just recovered from the sickness thanks to the active activity he and Changmin did yesterday. Whenever he think about the activity, he was so ashamed of himself for being so naughty with Changmin.

He did not expect to be in this stage when he woke up this morning. He did not know that he will have to be apart from Changmin after he just lost his ity to him. Moreover, he has to marry some stanger that he did not even know and love. Karam was heartbroken.

A couple around the age of his parents came in with a young tall man following behind them. Heechul nudged at Karam asking the younger male to behave himself. Karam being the obedient son has no choice but to look up. Karam saw the young man and he was shock to see him and the same reaction showed on the young man's face.

“Dr. Shim, thanks for coming over. How have you been?” The Kims family stood up to greet them.

“Ah...Kim shi, it's been a long time. We are fine, how about you and your family?” Dr. Shim were happy to meet his friends again.

“We are fine. Come, let us sit down and while eating we can chat.” Siwon invited them to sit and he called for his orders. Few minutes later, three waitresses came with the food and both the families have their dinner together. Later, the young men were introduced by their parents to each other.

“Changmin ah, this is your fiance that we told you earlier. His name is Kim Karam. Mr Kims here were my old friends.” Dr. Shim were happy that his little patient are now having good life and live healtily with his family.

“Appa...he is my...fiance? You...sure?” Changmin couldn't believe his eyes. Before this, when his parents were telling him about him having a fiance, he just can't accept it because his heart belongs to other. But when he reached here an hour ago, he saw his loved one was there and he was so surprised that he could not say anything.

“Of course, I'm sure. Now, you young people just ignore us oldies and talk with each other.” Dr Shim felt funny on his son's question but looking at the happy face his son was showing, he knew the arranged marriage was a success.

 

*********************

 

Three days later

 

“Surve you right. I told you that you shouldn't come near me that time.” Karam was feeding Changmin chicken porridge that he made just now. Changmin caught his flu and now he was laying on the bed sick and burning.

“Hey, at least you are recovered.” Changmin smiled weakly at his pouting boyfriend.

“Yea, all thanks to your stubborness.” Karam was saying this but he was smiling making Changmin smirked at him.

“Now, will you help me to get better?” Changmin peek him suddenly making Karam jumped and nearly dropped the bowl of porridge.

“Yah, you want to bath porridge?” Changmin giggled then took the bowl from Karam and put it at the night stand beside the bed.

“Now...can you cure me?” Changmin get hold of Karam and looked straight into his eyes making the latter blushed red.

Karam gathered up his courage and kiss Changmin on his lips. Changmin took the opportunity and bit at Karam's lower lip asking for entrance. Karam open his mouth and Changmin slipped his tounge in.

“Ngg...hmm...” Changmin let Karam took control at first but later he took over the domination and Karam willingly let him.

“What are you trying to do?” A loud voice calling from the door. Both of them parted and Karam covered his face with his hands feeling embarassed.

“Om...ma...” Changmin stuttered a bit and smiled sheepishly to his mother.

“This child...eventhough Karam is your fiance doesn't mean that you can do anything you like. Furthermore you are sick, he will catch your sickness.” Mrs Shim started to lecture her unthoughful son not knowing that they had gone further than they should three days ago.

“Let's go, Karam. Leave this unthoughful child alone.” Mrs Shim gathered up the bowl and lead Karam out of Changmin's room.

“You should rest now, I'm going to meet Heechul oppa and Karam is going home with me.” Mrs Shim said and walked out from Changmin's room. Before Karam leave, he turned and stuck his tounge out and Changmin was giggling on the bed.

“Goodbye my lovely fiance. I'll see you tommorow at school.” Changmin looked at the closed door and smiled. He was so lucky to have Karam as his forever.

 

*********************

Junsu was nervous. He was standing in front of the apartment door for quite some time now. He was debating with himself whether he should ring the bell or walk away before the man inside the house notice his present.

Yoochun was inside his parents' apartment looking at the monitor beside the door. He noticed Junsu had arrived 15 minutes ago but the latter was still hesitated to ring the bell. He thought of opening the door but later on decided to wait for Junsu to make the first move. He loved to see the nervousness on Junsu's face and he was waiting to see how long Junsu going to stand outside the apartment.

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

“Finally...” Yoochun smiled at the childish Junsu. He put on his brightest smile and opened the door.

“Junsu, you are finally here. Come in.” Yoochun invited Junsu into the house.

“Here's something for your parents.” Junsu handed Yoochun a basket of fruits.

“Oh, thanks. By the way, help yourself at home. My parents are not in today.” Yoochun put away the fruits and grinned inwardly.

“Deh?” Junsu was shock. That's mean they are alone in his apartment. His sense told him that he will be in great danger if he continue to be here.

“Oh, come on. I'm not gonna jump on you right now. Sit down. Do you like something to drink?” Yoochun was trying to hide his smile due to the panic Junsu. The looks on Junsu face right now was so precious.

“Erm...orange juice, please.”

“Will be right back.” Yoochun left for the kitchen leaving Junsu alone at the living room.

This Yoochun! Did he planned all this? He knew his parents will not be home and yet he invited me over. I should be more careful now. Junsu was still in his thought when Yoochun came back with two glasses of orange juice.

“Here's your drink.” Yoochun gave Junsu the drink and took up his glass of juice to clench his dry throat. Junsu received the glass and did the same. Once the drink is in his body system, he felt some weird feeling at his abdomen. He felt hot suddenly and the need of taking off his clothes was so strong.

“Junsu, are you alright? Your face pale.” Yoochun was laughing inside because he totally had Junsu this time.

“I'm...fine...I need...to go...bathroom...” Junsu needs to go to the bathroom now because he felt his blader is going to explode any minute soon.

“The bathroom is over there.” Yoochun pointed to the back but he was counting in his head. Any minute now...

Junsu stood up but his body swayed because of the sudden dizziness. Yoochun managed to hold him before he fell down.

“Be careful.” With the closeness that they have now, Junsu became hotter than before. He knew something was wrong with the drink but he can't do anything now with his weak body.

“Yoochun...I'm...” Junsu needs the release before he died of the heat. He did not care anymore. Yes, he will regret it afterward but at lease it was with the man that he love. He leaned into Yoochun and kissed him on the lips. Yoochun was gladly to comply and gave him whatever he want.

The beasts inside the two young males were flaring with lust. Within no time, they managed to tear off each other clothes. Yoochun pinned both Junsu’s arms above his head to stops the other from keeps struggling. He bend his head down and explore the kiss on Junsu's exposing neck till leave a purplish mark on it.

“P..please…s-stop…” Junsu felt weak by the sudden attacked that started to arouse him, it was no use to fight when he was weak. Yoochun seems ignorance and continued with what he has been doing earlier.

“Aaah…p…please…s-stop…” He bites his lips as hard as he could to hold his moan, tears starts streamed down on his weary face.

Yoochun wanted to stop but he knew he won't get the second chance if he did not claim him tonight. He ignored the pleading Junsu and he slide down kissing the latter's chest and abdomen. His hand sneakily roamed down to the standing member of Junsu and gave it a pleasure massage.

“Urgh...Yoo...chun...please...s...stop...” Junsu tried to push the man away but seems that his energy had left him. The push had became strocking and Yoochun was being encouraged by it.

He parted Junsu's legs and stationed himself in between him. He used the precum from Junsu's tip to code his fingers before slowly pushed in his digits. The first instrution from Yoochun made Junsu jumped in surprise. He felt the pain from his rear and his abdomen is tightening making him felt uncomfortable. When the second and third digits being pushed in Junsu can't hold it any longer. He was so much in pain due to inexperience.

“Argh...Yoo...chun...ng...” The pain had turned into pleasure when he felt his spot being hit with the three digits. Junsu sees stars and his body is flying. Yoochun smirked when he knew Junsu had finally accepted him full hearted.

“I'm gonna make you feel nice, baby. Relax now.” Yoochun rubbed his at the entrance making Junsu screamed in delight. Then he slowly pushed his rock hard into the tight hole of Junsu inch by inch, fighting the tightness around his hot meat.

“Argh...hurt...argh...chun...” Junsu felt his hole had been tore apart and that he was being sliced open by a sharp knife. He clawed at Yoochun's hands and hot tears were streaming down his cheeks.

“It gonna be fine soon, baby. Relax. Breath.” Yoochun continued to shoo Junsu and when he felt Junsu had loosen around him, he started to move slowly, in and out, earning him pleasure moans from Junsu.

“Chun...nie...argh...hah...hmm...”

“Arhh...you so...good...baby...”

“Har...argh...har...der...argh...”

“My...pleasure...babe...ohh...ahh...”

“Chunnie...I...need...to......”

“I'll...help...argh...you...” Yoochun grabbed Junsu's negleted member and it with the same speed of his hip.

“Argh...Chun......ming...”

“Me...too...baby...”

“ARGH...CHUNNIE...”

“SU...ARGH...”

Yoochun emptied all his seeds inside Junsu's hole while Junsu loaded his on both his and Yoochun's abdomen. The feel of pleasure was still around for both of them and Yoochun can't have enough with just one round. He was still inside of Junsu and his had become hard when he saw the sweaty Junsu underneath him. Junsu sensing that Yoochun's junior wanted to have another round can only widen his eyes before he let himself drown into the flight to heaven.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Ohh....no no no no no....Yunho became ert again! Yoochun did something there just to get Junsu!!!! Can you

            guess what? 

            New update!!! Please comment neh and MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!