Sweet Sickness

Leverage

 

Jaejoong ah, where is Karam? I did not see him today.” Changmin was looking for his boyfriend, Karam the whole day at school but he couldn't find him.

Oh Changmin ah, Karam was sick this morning so he stays home.” Jaejoong was eating his fried noodles when Changmin approched him with a plate of salad and fried chicken.

Sick? Oh my! It must be the rain, he said he was fine.” Changmin felt guilty for letting Karam into this sickness.

 

*******************

Flashback

 

Changmin and Karam went out for a picnic. They were having great time but half way through it started to rain. They did not prepare umbrella so they can only use the clothe that they use as the mat. They ran to a bus stop nearby and because the rain was very heavy they were soaking wet.

Here, let me dry you up a bit.” Changmin took out the hand tower from the picnic basket and mopped the rain from Karam's body.

Thanks.” Karam was shivering from the cold wind and Changmin who saw this felt sorry for him.

Mianhe. I don't know that it will rain this heavy and I did not prepare the umbrella.” Changmin was afraid that Karam will fall sick because he had a weak body.

It's fine Changmin ah. Nobody will know it will rain and we were having fun just now, right?” Karam looked at Changmin and gave him the sweetest smile because he don't want Changmin to worry about him.

Come, let me give you a hug. You will get better soon, I promise.” Karam shifted into Changmin and they hugged each other, sharing their body warm. They stayed like that for half an hour and the rain finally stopped.

Karam, the rain stopped. Let's go home.” Changmin tried to stand up but Karam had fallen asleep in his embrace. Changmin carried Karam bridal style to his car, settled him nicely then drove back to Karam's house.

 

End of Flashback

 

******************

Changmin went to see Karam later that day. He brought a cup of strawberry jelly for Karam and a bouquet of red roses. He knocked on Karam's door then he heard a soft sound telling him to go in.

Karam, how are you?” Changmin went in and straight to the bed. Karam was laying on the bed, he looked so weak. Changmin's heart tighten when he saw how sick Karam is.

Changminnie, you came. Jae hyung must be the one who told you about me.” Karam pouted when he saw Changmin. He was not ungreatful but he was afraid that Changmin will get worried and started to blame himself.

Hey, don't pout. You are my boyfriend, of course I'll get worried.” Karam continued sulking and Changmin felt that he had to do something to stop Karam before he started to ravish the cute but sick boy in front of him.

Karam, if you continue to do that, I don't know what I'll do next.” Karam still ignored him. He pulled his blancket up until his chin pretending to sleep.

Fine, your choice.” Changmin leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Karam's lips.

Chang...” Karam couldn't finish his word because Changmin's tounge was already in his mouth exploring him. They continued kissing and each others mouth until both were panting for air.

What's that for? You will get my flu.” Karam can't believe what they did a while ago. Changmin was sure will get his sickness by kissing him.

Don't worry, I'm strong enough. Besides I can share your sickness with you.” Changmin looked at Karam's swealing lips and he was so need to kiss it again.

Yah, stay away from me. Don't you know that I'm sick?” Karam pushed Changmin away when he saw Changmin getting closer and closer.

I told you it's fine.” Changmin trapped Karam in between his arms and started to kiss him again. The weak boy moan under him and Changmin felt right away. He tried not to take Karam but his body was on the loose and the next thing they know, both were already .

Chang..min...nie...” Karam was toasing and turning on his bed while Changmin was having his great time kissing, and Karam's neck, chin and chest. When Changmin reached to Karam's chest, he saw a long white scar on it and it was at the heart. Changmin remembered Jaejoong telling him that Karam was having heart problem and he had gotten his heart transplant when he was still young.

No...Don't look. It's ugly.” Karam tried to cover up his chest with his hands. He felt ashamed when Changmin was staring at his scar.

No, Karam. You are beautiful and I love you very much.” Changmin pried away Karam's hands and bend down to kiss the scar. When he was and fondling with Karam's s, Karam made some loud s which was a total for Changmin. He bite lightly on the s and Karam was sent into heaven in no time.

Argh...Min...nie...argh...”

Changmin continued down south until he reached Karam's groin. He took Karam's member into his mouth, giving him the greatest ever.

Argh...Min...nie...argh...I'm...no...more...” Karam was pleading breathlessly asking Changmin to stop because he felt he was close to release. Changmin ignored Karam's pleading and continued with his great job.

Minnie...I'm......” Karam screamed full throat when he released his seeds into Changmin's mouth. Changmin swallowed all Karam's milky and he was smiling at the panting Karam.

You are remarkable sweet, honey. I can't have enough of you, Karam.” Changmin touched Karam's limp member, gave it some massage and moments later, it started to harden again. Karam was enjoying the pleasure given by Changmin, he was totally lost in heaven and he did not care what Changmin want to do to him anymore.

Changmin was still endure with his eraction and when he found the weak and limp Karam underneath him, he nearly that instant. He could not wait any longer, so he need to prepare Karam and be inside him soon.

He fondled his trousers looking for the lube and when he finally found it, he quickly apply the oil onto his fingers. He positioned himself between Karam's legs and slowly pushed in his first finger. Karam arched his back in pain, fighting the instrution in his tight hole.

Relax baby. Breath. It will be fine soon.” Changmin tried to not hurt Karam too much. When he felt Karam relax and was loosen a bit, he pushed in the second finger then the third, moving in and out of the tight hole.

Argh...Minnie...yes...so...good...” Changmin smirked when he heard the moan from Karam because he knew he had finally found his sweet spot.

I'm going in now. Are you ready?” Changmin figured that Karam was ready to have him asked permission to continue with the final stage.

Yes...love me...please...” Karam nodded and his face was so red like the cooked shrimp.

Here I go.” Changmin announced and pushed his erected into Karam's .

Arh...Minnie...hurt...take...out...” Karam screamed upon his lungs but Changmin continued with his intruding. If he stopped now, Karam will be hurt more. When he was fully inside Karam, Changmin stopped moving letting Karam to get use to his length.

The pain will go away soon, baby. I'll be gentle.” Changmin kissed away the tears on Karam's cheeks. After some torturing minutes for Changmin, Karam finally gave him signal to move.

Ohh...Ahh...Hmm...Urgh...” Karam moaned in pleasure every time Changmin slammed into him.

Minnie...more...faster...” Changmin gladly obliged Karam's request and into him harder and harder in full speed.

Karam...baby...so...good...”

Minnie...I'm......”

Me...too...together...Argh...”

The two lovers released their love seeds together. Exhausted, both of them cuddled and fall asleep on the bed, still and sweaty.

 

**********************

Later At Changmin's Home

 

I'm back!” Changmin shouted the moment he came through the door. He just came back from his visiting Karam and he was happy because he had been doing some naughty things with him. He saw his parents were sitting at the living room discussing some serious matter because they were having their serious faces.

Hmm...I wonder what was it? Maybe some cases that they were handling.” Changmin thought to himself knowing that his parents who were doctors have many cases in their hands to handle. No matter how busy they are, they still managed to spend their time with their only son, Shim Changmin.

Ah, Changmin ah, welcome back. How was your day?” Mrs. Shim hug her son lovingly after he sat beside her.

Great! Jaejoong and I are in the same group for our next business assignment and I just came back from his house for the discussion.” Changmin explained to his parents happily leaving out the fact that he had done some other things as well with Jaejoong's baby brother.

I hope you take care of your health too, Changmin ah.” Mrs Shim adviced her son because he seems to be quite busy lately with his school. This is due to his double degree studies. Changmin was having his second degree this semester stimultaniously with his previous one.

I will, don't worry. How was your day?” Changmin asks his parents eventhough he already knew their answer.

It's the same everyday, the patients at the emergency unit were many as usual.” Dr. Shim smiled to his son. Then he exchanged a look with his wife, telling her to break the news. Changmin was curious with his parents behaviour but he kept quiet waiting for them to tell him.

Changmin ah, we have some news to tell you.” After clearing , Mrs Shim told her son about what she and her husband discussed just now.

Changmin ah, we are going to meet your fiance and his family tomorrow. So after school, just come back straight. The dinner will be at 8.00 tommorow night.” Dr Shim told his son after his wife gave him a push on the leg.

Bwoh? Fiance? What's all this?” Changmin felt like being hit by a lightning after he heard the news. How can this happened to him?

Changmin ah, listen carefully. Do you remember when you were small, omma brought you to the hospital visiting a young boy? He just successfully undergone a heart transplant and his omma is also omma's best friend?” Mrs Shim asked the still stunning and shocking son of her.

Deh...” Changmin had this blur memory about visiting a young pretty boy in the hospital. He was so weak and pale but yet he smiled shyly when being greeted.

He was the one, your fiance. His omma was greatful that omma managed to safe his life and he promised to gave us him as your partner.” Mrs Shim continued to tell Changmin about his future fiance.

But...I...my studies...” Changmin was gasping like a dying fish. He was a good son and always listen to his parents but he was not ready to loose Karam either. He was making the last attempt to deny his parents.

We know, son. We are not asking you to get married soon but at least both of you must meet each other and develop your feelings before the wedding ceremony.So, don't be late tommorow.” With that said, both the elder Shims went to their room leaving the shocking Changmin to digest the news he just received from his parents.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N         I'm back....I think I'm going to finish off this Fanfic first. Sorry to those who subscribed Black Angel Darling and Heal My Broken Heart for waiting for me. Anyway, please continue to support me neh....Thanks.....