What's Next?

Leverage

 

A/N      Anyeong...I'm sorry for not updating this story for so long. Erm...I have to say sorry for this short update. I

            was in the middle of crisis right now and I lost the mood to write more on this chapter. Besides, if you

            remember, I mentioned that Lefthanded was consist of Yunho, Yoochun and three more names who

            happened to be my friends' name. To tell you all the truth, I just lost one of them early today in a fatal

            accident. So, this chapter and the next chapter, I dedicated it to you, SJ. RIP and you will always in my

            heart.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeonghasaeyo. This is Lee Byeong Man from MBC reporting from Seoul Hospital. This is the update news of the Kim Brothers' accident.

One of the Kim Brothers, Kim Jaejoong, was discharged today after being warded for three days. He looks pale but overall he is fine. Kim Jaejoong shi's fiance, Jung Yunho, the leader of promising K-pop idiol group, Lefthanded, were spotted in the hospital with his manager to fetch him home.

The younger brother, Kim Junsu, was still in the hospital. Earlier, we spotted Park Yoochun, another member of Lefthanded, at the hospital to accompany his boyfriend, Kim Junsu shi. According to the manager, both brothers are fine and Kim Junsu shi had spranked his ankle and needed to be in the hospital for one more day.

So far, no further information being release from the involved party. That's all for today. We will keep on updating you with the latest news. Annyeonghaeseyo.”

Two people were staring at two televisions in two different rooms with two different thoughts. Sunny was at the Zmax, practising her latest songs while Hyeori was doing her dancing training.

Sunny was very worried. Her Yoochun oppa is still in the hospital waiting for Junsu shi. 'Is Junsu shi all right? The manager nim said he spranked his ankle. Yoochun oppa must be very worried.' Sunny thought to herself.

Sunny's heart was in pain. Her love for Yoochun was strong but her conscience was stronger. She clasped her hands together and prayed to God for Junsu's safety.

Meanwhile in the other practise room, Hyeori was cletching her fists and grinding her teeth. She was staring hard at the television. She saw how protective Yunho was towards Jaejoong. She felt the jealousy was burning in her.

He was mine. Mine! How dare you took him away from me! I will get him back, just wait you !” Hyeori spatted out those hatret words. She started to plan something in her head.

**********************

Jaejoong arrived at his home safely accompanied by Yunho. The bodyguards went back to the hospital to guard Junsu. Siwon and Heechul were happy to have Jaejoong safely back home. Karam was happy as well. He finally can meet his hyung.

Joongie, Omma so happy that you are back.” Heechul hugged Jaejoong tightly and kissed his forehead. Siwon looked on and finally went to get his hug too.

Komawo, Yunho ah, for everything.” Siwon let go of the hug and thanked Yunho for taking care of Jaejoong.

It's fine, Siwon ahjushi. It's nothing, really.” Yunho said still standing near the door.

Omo! Mianhae, Yunho ah, come, have a seat.” Heechul suddenly realised that they haven't invite Yunho to sit.

Yunho went to the couch near Jaejoong was sitting. He saw Karam came to Jaejoong with his heavy body. His movement was a little bit slow due to his big tummy.

Jae hyung, I am glad that you are finally home.” Karam said and hugged Jaejoong as best as he can.

Komawo, Rammie. How's the baby doing?” Jaejoong said lovingly. He unintentionally patted his own stomach and the smile on his face was spreading.

Kicking healthily. Hyung, chukkahae. I heard from Omma that both you and Suie hyung were pregnant.” Karam said when he realised that Jaejoong was rubbing his stomach.

Ne. We were surprised because we did not have any morning sickness so far.” Jaejoong replied. Indeed, they were shock when they were told about their pregnancy. They don't have morning sickness and they did not feel dizzy. If it wasn't for the accident, they won't know it until later.

Mianhae, hyung. I wanted to go to the hospital but Omma prevented me from going saying that there are too many reporters around and that I should take care of myself and be careful with the baby.” Karam explained to Jaejoong the reason he could not visit them in the hospital.

Gwencana, Rammie. Hyung understand. Omma was right, you should be more careful now.” Jaejoong said.

Aigoo...now let us all have our lunch neh.” Heechul said and all of them walked into the dining room to have their lunch.

***********************

Junsu finally was discharged from the hospital after 5 days of observation. Yoochun was the most happy person of all. He finally can lay back and relax knowing that his Suie and the baby are fine.

Jaejoong and Junsu went to school a day after Junsu was home. Even though his parents told them not to go, but the two stubborn boys did not listen to their parents. Their attendence gained so much attention from the students. News about them spread all over the university. They are not only known as super model for Ftastic company, they were also known as boyfriends for Jung Yunho and Park Yoochun of the famous boyband, Lefthanded.

Jaejoong and Junsu were having trouble with their fans. No matter where they went, they were surrounded by the yelling and screaming students. Luckily, they were speared during classes. Jaejoong felt very dizzy after two classes and he felt nausea.

Jaejoong excused himself from the teacher and went to the infirmary to rest. He thought the nausea will go away after a period or two but it prolong until recess. As the result, Jaejoong missed all the classes. Jaejoong has no choice but to call Junsu over.

Junsu was on his way to the cafeteria to meet Jaejoong as usual when he received the call from Jaejoong.

Oh, hyung. I was on my way to the cafeteria. Are you there already?” Junsu saw Changmin coming his way while he was talking to Jaejoong on phone. Junsu waved at Changmin which he received a wave back from the latter.

Suie, I'm not feeling well. I'm in the infirmary.” Jaejoong's weak voice can be heard from the other side of the phone.

Bwoh?! Hyung, I'm coming.” Junsu hung up on Jaejoong and told Changmin who was looking starlet from Junsu's shrike.

Changmin hyung, palli we need to go to the infirmary. Jaejoong hyung not feeling well and he was there.” Changmin nodded his head and quickly headed to the said place with the worried Junsu.

Once they were there, they saw Jaejoong was laying on the bed. He looked pale and weak.

Hyung, you looked bad.” Junsu sat on the edge of the bed and held Jaejoong's hand.

Kwencana, just a bit nausea.” Jaejoong said. He saw his best friend, Changmin, was there too.

Changmin ah, thanks for coming.” Jaejoong said with a weak smile.

It's fine. I went to your class, looking for you. Your classmate told me that you were here. I went to find Junsu so that I can tell him about you. It seems that you had called him when I found him. So we came here as fast as possible.” Changmin smiled while he explained. Changmin knew about their pregnancy through Karam and he was concerned about his two best friends.

Komawo, hyung and mianhae for making you worried about us.” Junsu told Changmin which earned him a pet on the head from Changmin.

It's nothing. Both of you are my best friends and we are going to be one family soon.” Changmin said and the three of them did the group hug and laughed together.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      As usuall, please comment neh. Kamsahamnida.