Jealousy Lead To Disaster Part 1

Leverage

A/N      Hi, everyone. I am so sorry for making all of you wait for so long. Things did not turned out to be what I want it to be. I wanted to update this story earlier but... I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Anyway, please enjoy reading this chapter.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Stephen was on his way to the gents during the break. Lefthanded was practising the dance steps in the studio. They have a concert that will be held a month later and all the Lefthanded members were busy doing their practise in the studio.

When he was nearing the hallway to the gents, he heard two men who are in conversation. Stephen ignored them first but one of them mentioned a name and that had made him stopped. Stephen hide behind the wall and what he heard later on was totally a shock to him. Stephen waited until the two men walked away before he came out from the hiding place.

'This is a total disaster. What should I do? Should I tell them?' Stephen was having a deep thought when suddenly his shoulders were shook hard. Stephen turned around seeing AK was behind him.

What are you doing here, hyung?” AK asked Stephen who looked so lost right now.

Ahhh...nothing. I'm on my way to the gents.” Stephen said and walked away leaving the confused AK behind.

Stephen went back to the practise room after some time. Yunho came towards him for he had been absent for quite some time.

Stephen, where have you been? You went away for nearly 20 minutes. I thought you pass out in the toilet.” Yunho said, eyeing Stephen from head to toes, trying to see any injuries on him.

Oh, erm...I'm fine, hyung. Just washed my face cause I felt so tired.” Stephen said. He felt so uncomfortable with Yunho's scrutinized. He wanted to tell him what he encountered but something in his head was preventing him from doing so.

Okay. Let's practise again then.” Yunho was inconvince with Stephen's answer but he could not find any suspicious so he was willing to let it go.

So, they started to practise again but Stephen was not in his best form. His mind was too occupied with what he had learnt earlier.

'Should I told them? But, what if I heard it wrongly? But, it's impossible. I heard it loud and clear.' Stephen was clearly spacing out and he did some wrong steps. Yunho who noticed this quickly stopped from his other members.

All right, guys. We stop for today. We will practise again tomorrow at 10 in the morning.” Yunho went to his bag and took a towel to wipe his sweat. He was going to talk with Stephen but the latter was not around any more.

'Aish...I thought I can ask him what's bothering him. Maybe later.' Yunho shrugged his shoulders and walked out their practise room.

*************************

For the next few days, Stephen was so out of place. What ever he did was wrong and he can't concentrate on everything he did. His other members were concerned and worried about him. However, when they asked, Stephen will give them excuses or even changed the topic. He was avoiding from answering them honestly. s can't force him to open up to them.

Today, Jaejoong and Junsu came to the studio to visit Yunho and Yoochun. They brought along lunch for all the members. Everybody were happy to receive the lunch box from Jaejoong and Junsu. They sat down together and ate the food together. Stephen was once again lost in his own thought. He was surprised to see Jaejoong and Junsu at the studio. He was stunned to see the one that should avoid coming to their studio there. Stephen knew how much his hyung love that person and he was trying to think of a way to have that person leave safely.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu were leaving after they stayed at the studio for nearly two hours. Yunho and Yoochun were going to see them out but then Jaejoong suddenly needed to go to the toilet. Yunho wanted to accompany him but he refused. Instade, Jaejoong asked Yunho to just wait for him at the entrance. So, the three of them, Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu waited for Jaejoong at the entrance.

Jaejoong went to the toilet and after he was done with his business, he came out from the toilet headed to where the entrance was. However, someone came from behind and grabbed Jaejoong. Jaejoong was shock and he tried to scream for help. However, his mouth was being closed with a piece of cloth and a minute later, Jaejoong felt his whole body limped and darkness took him.

*************************

 

Yunho was started to get worried because Jaejoong was too long in the toilet. He was afraid that something bad happened to Jaejoong. Yoochun and Junsu were worried too. Yunho told Yoochun and Junsu that he will go look for Jaejoong. However, Yunho never managed to go far because he received a message from Stephen. When he saw the message, Yunho's heart dropped and his face was pale. With his shaking hands, Yunho opened the entrance door and dashed out from the building. Yoochun and Junsu who were watching him all along were too stunned to do anything. Yoochun followed Yunho from behind, only to see his best friend jumped into his car and sped away.

Chunnie, what's going on? Why Yunho hyung left in a hurry? Where is Jae hyung? What took him so long?” Junsu started to bombard Yoochun with questions the moment he came to reality.

I have no idea what's going on here, baby. I will try to contact Yunho hyung.” Yoochun told Junsu and took out his phone to contact Yunho. However, Yunho did not answer his call and this had made Yoochun and Junsu worried more.

Chunnie, let's look for Jae hyung.” Junsu said with a sob. Yoochun nodded his head and they headed back to the building, searching everywhere for Jaejoong but they failed to locate him. Junsu was so worried that he felt his stomach cramped. He rubbed his now visible baby bump and Yoochun quickly wrapped his arm around Junsu's waist.

Baby, are you okay? Do you need to sit down?” Yoochun asked with his full concern.

I'm fine, Chunnie. Chunnie, what's going on? Where is Jae hyung? Did something happened to him?” Junsu was now in a crying mess. He was so afraid that sudeenly he felt a pain in his stomach. Yoochun who never took his eyes off Junsu suddenly widen his eyes. He saw Junsu's white trousers was staining with red patches. The first thing he did was quickly pick Junsu up in bridal style and dashed to his car as fast as he could.

Baby, stay with me. Don't close your eyes.” Yoochun yelled while he ran. Once he was at his car, he quickly put Junsu beside the driver's seat and he climbed into the driver's side and drove towards the hospital.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      My heart is still hurt whenever I saw his name. Stephen, I miss you so much and I promise you to stay strong. Anyway, please comment neh. Kamsahamnida.