Jealousy Lead To Disaster Part 2

Leverage

A/N      Finally! I updated this story. It took me such a long time to do so. I'm so sorry. Everytime I saw Stephen's name, it make my heart so hurt. I miss him dearly but I know I have to let him go. So, after nearly a year of his passing, I finally have the strength to update this. I am fine now and I promise to update this story as soon as I can.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Stephen followed the car in front of him in a safe distance. He wanted to save Jaejoong but in the same time he need to be careful so that the people who kidnapped Jaejoong won't hurt him. Stephen followed for about half an hour and finally the car stopped at a secluded area. A small cottage was in sight and the men who kidnapped Jaejoong dragged him in between them, headed inside the cottage.

Stephen stopped the car not far away from the cottage. He killed the engine and walked quietly, nearer to the cottage. Stephen creepped slowly and when he reached to the window, he looked inside. He saw Jaejoong was tied up on a chair and his head was hanging down. Looks like Jaejoong was still unconcious.

Stephen quietly creeped away from the cottage. He was back to his car and he called his best friend and also team leader, Yunho. Yunho answered the call in only two rings.

Yah! Where are you?” Stephen has to put the phone far from his ear when Yunho practically shouted into it.

Hyung, come to the outscirt of Seoul. You will see an abundanded werehouse on your left and there is a narrow road right beside it. Follow the road and you will reach a cottage. Jaejoong hyung is in there.” Stephen gave Yunho the instruction and direction. He hope Yunho will reach him right on time.

Okay, will be there in a minute.” Yunho hung up and Stephen looked out from his car's window. He make sure to put his phone on silent mode. He prayed that nothing bad happen to Jaejoong.

'Who want to do this to Jaejoong hyung and why?' Stephen was thinking hard. He was curious as to who would want to do this to the sweet and kind Jaejoong.

Stephen kept on guarding from afar. Then, he suddenly dug down onto the seat. Someone came walking through the door. It's a female. She covered her face with a veil. She knocked on the door and it was opened and the girl stepped into the cottage and the door was closed up again.

Stephen was so curious that he came out from his car, jogged silently to the cottage and hid himself behind a bush. He make sure nobody was around and quietly crawled towards the window. Stephen looked inside and got the shock of his life. He closed his mouth to prevent himself from shouting out loud.

'This can't be! Why she did this?' Stephen continued to look into the cottage. He is trying to find a way to escape if things become worse.

Stephen is still looking around when his phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket making him jump a bit. He quickly took his phone out and answered it whisper.

Hyung, you here already?” Stephen is still crouching under the window. He stays alert, making sure the people inside did not see or hear him.

I'm at your car. Where are you?” Came Yunho's voice from the phone. Stephen looked ahead and there he saw Yunho standing not far away.

Hyung, look ahead of you. See the cottage? You better stay low to the ground and move forward.” Stephen gave out his order.

Yunho listened and did what Stephen told him to do. Soon, he arrived at the cottage bend down and stayed beside Stephen. Stephen pointed to the window while he put his finger on his lips, indicating Yunho to look inside and keep quiet. Yunho nodded his head and looked. The moment he saw what happened inside, he nearly rushed into the cottage but Stephen already knew what he would do, managed to calm him down and restricted Yunho with his dear life.

Yunho realised that they are in great danger, finally managed to calm down and took a deep breathe. Stephen wipe his sweats away and felt a bit relief.

In the cottage, Jaejoong finally woke up from his faint. He blinked his eyes rapidly due to the sudden brightness.

Oh...You finally wakes up, .” A female voice can be heard from in front of him.

Jaejoong looked to the front and he found a young female was sitting on the couch in front of him. Two men were standing behind her. Jaejoong frowned and tried to move but he just realised that he was restrained on the chair with robes all over his body.

Jaejoong frowned more. He doesn't know who this girl is. He doesn't know who they are. He was curious as to why these people kidnapped him.

Who...are you? What do you want from me?” Jaejoong asked with his husky voice. It hurt him a bit because his throat is so dry.

Who am I? Hhahahahaa...” Hyeorin laughed. However, her laugh is fake. She hates Jaejoong for not knowing who she is despite she is a singer, Yuho's houbae in the same record company.

Jaejoong looked at the woman in front of him. He can sense that this woman is emotionally unstable. He must be careful not to provoke her. He must think of his baby's safety.

Jaejoong looked at the woman in front of him. The woman glanced at him with much hatret. She walked over to where Jaejoong was and started to slap him non-stop.

Don't you dare look at me with your y face. I'm Hyeori, Yunho's rightful girlfriend. Remember my name.” After some slaps, Hyeori felt exhausted. She stopped and smirked after she saw a thin line of blood dripping from the corner of Jaejoong's lips.

You, , have no right on Yunho oppa. I should be his wife, not you, .” Hyeori said once again.

You...Yunho...he doesn't love you at all.” Jaejoong felt anger rising within him. He never been slap before. His parents never raise their hands on him. He felt angry because he was not only been slapped by a stranger, more over a y too.

Shut up! You are just a . Don't think that Yunho oppa loves you. He just want to keep his promise to his parents. I am the one he loves. You should die that day.” Hyeori slapped Jaejoong again. This time, it was too hard that Jaejoong felt his jaw was disconnected.

What...do you mean?” Jaejoong was shock to hear what Hyeori told him. Why he should die?

Oh... let me tell you. Yunho oppa and I, we love each other so much. We have been dating since two years ago. However, due to the contract that I had with a commercial company which required me to be single, we can't come out to public. Last year, my contract with the company ended. I told Yunho oppa about this and we were suppose to tell the public about our relationship but then you suddenly came into the frame. I was the one who hit you that day. You should just die. With you still alive, Yunho oppa will not come to me for fear that his parents will be sad. He is such a good son. He stays with you because he doesn't have the heart to hurt his parents. I have another news for you. Yunho oppa nd I are getting married next month.” What Hyeori told Jaejoong had made him paled.

No! You... you are lying. Yunho never mention about you. He loves me. We are getting married soon.” Jaejoong was crying before he knew it. He felt betrayed but he can't believe what Hyeori told him either.

Hah! You can believe what you want, but that is the truth. With you gone, Yunho oppa can come back to me sooner and we can get married without any worries.” Hyeori said. She then turned towards the two men.

I will leave him with you. Do whatever you want with him. I want him out of my sight.” Hyeori said and stood up from the chair. She walked towards the door and the two men were looking at Jaejoong with lusts in their eyes. They moved towards him dangerously. Jaejoong was screaming in his head. He prayed that Yunho will know his whereabout and come safe him. The men are getting nearer and Jaejoong can't hold on any more, shut his eyes and screamed out loud.

A loud bang was heard and then chaos everywhere. Jaejoong was too scared to even know what happened. When a pair of arms wrapped around him, Jaejoong screamed louder until a powerful shake on his shoulders and a familiar voice made him stopped.

Jaejoong! Jaejoong! Stop! It's me. Yunnie.” Yunho kept on shaking Jaejoong's shoulders until he finally stopped his screaming.

Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly and when his eyes met with the brown orbs, he cried out loud.

Yun...Yunnie...Yunnie...” Jaejoong was mumbling Yunho's name through his sobs.

Ssshhhhh... it's okay now, Joongie. Everything is fine now.” Yunho calmed Jaejoong down. He untie Jaejoong and scooped him up bridal style. He quickly walked to his car and put Jaejoong into the front seat. Yunho looked up and waved to Stephen who waved back. Stephen mouth him to go and Yunho nodded before he climbed into his car and drove off to the hospital.