Sweet (R)eveal Part 1

Leverage

A/N           New update. Sorry for the long wait. However, it was only a very short one. I mean really short one......Mianhe.......

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

The Kim family arrived around 8 and found the Jungs were already there.

Siwonnie, Chullie, it's been a long time. How have you been?” The Jungs greated the Kims with big hug and they were sitted later after the greating. There was one young man in the same room with them and he felt surprised and negleted.

We are fine, hyung dul. How are both of you dealing?” Siwon asked Kangin and Leetuek for there had been nearly 20 years that they did not meet each other. The last time they met was when their first baby was borned. However, they do keep in touch and they know each others' news.

We are fine too. Erm...just the two of you? Where is your son?” Leetuek looked around but he did not see the person that he wanted to see the most.

Oh...he's...” Just then three young men entered the room. They saw their parents' friends were already there and all eyes are on them. One of them has these big doe eyes and he was going to great them but his already big eyes were streatching itselve into maximum when he found another young man in the same room as his parents staring at him.

Joongie, you are finally here. Suei, Rammie, come in quick.” Heechul smiled forcefully at his sons and stressed the word finally especially to Jaejoong because he had refused to come together with them and he was late.

Joongie,Suei, Rammie, come meet appa's and omma's friends, Kangin and Leetuek ajushi.” Siwon called to his sons who were standing, stunned, at the door.

The three of them came out from their shock and walked towards the elders and greated them.

Ommona, Chullie, you have such pretty sons. They took after your feature.” Leetuek shriked after he saw his best friends' sons. They were really pretty regarding they were male.

Hahaha...hyung, you have such a handsome son as well. You must be Yunnie. Nice to meet you, son.” Siwon noticed the young man a while ago and he was waiting for the right time to talk to him. He seems familiar, Siwon thought.

Deh, ajushi. I'm Yunho.” Yunho greated Siwon but his eyes were directed to the young man that was standing right beside Siwon.

Ommona! Yunho? Gosh! Hyung, I did not know that he is your son.” Heechul finally recognised the young fine man who was sitting in the room.

Wae? Have you met before?” Leetuek asked. He was wondering how did Heechul know his son.

Of course. He is the leader for Lefthanded, right? We co-operated before when we launched Heewon's latest summer clothes last week.” Heechul screamed in delight making Siwon remembered where he had met Yunho before.

Oh, now I remember. Mianhe, ajushi did not recognised you earlier.” Siwon smiled and appologised to Yunho.

Gwencana ajushi. I was happy to have help promoted Heewon's label.” Yunho gave Siwon a big smile making Jaejoong's heart beat faster than it should.

You must be Joongie. Ommo, Teukie, he was such a pretty.” Kangin holds on to Jaejoong's hands and he was happy to meet his soon-to-be son-in-law.

Indeed, yeobo. Yunnie, you are so luckly to have him as your partner.” Leetuek was happy for his son's choice.

Come, come. Don't just stand around. Let us eat and we can chat while we eat.” Kangin led them to the table and they had a wonderful dinner together.

During the dinner, Jaejoong and Yunho learnt that they were actually engaged to each other since the day Jaejoong was borned. What shock them the most was Yunho was the one who gave Jaejoong his name and both of them lost their first kiss to each other since they were small.

Yunho upon learning that Jaejoong was his fiance found that his heart had gone crazy thumping faster and faster. He can't explain how happy and excited he is and he was hoping that their wedding will be held soon. However, to his dissapoinment, he learnt that they will only get married after Jaejoong graduated which will be in next year.

Ommo, the JUNG YUNHO will be my brother-in-law. What's more, he chose Jae hyung by himself when he was a year old. This is gonna be interesting. I need to tell this news to Changminnie. He will sure be in shock.” Karam was smiling while thinking to himself. He did not notice that his Junsu hyung was having difficulty to sit properly due to the sore .

The dinner was going smoothly with Yunho so happy while Jaejoong kept on blushing whenever Yunho glanced at him. Both parents were happy too to see their sons were getting along so well especially Yunho's parents. They were too excited finally that Yunho agreed to the engagement thing. The parents were too busy talking with their old friends to notice what Yunho's hand did under the table and that Jaejoong was blushing like a red tomatoe. Yunho smirked at what he saw on Jaejoong's face while the latter was having difficulty to keep his mouth shut. Jaejoong was trembling and shivering.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N       Ahahaha.........I know I'm evil.........I like to make you wait for it.............

              Like I said in the title, this is only part 1. I'll break it into parts since I don't have time to write much.....

             What are Yunho doing there? Hahahaha........wanna guess?