Sweet (R)eveal Part 2

Leverage

 

A/N      Ahahaha....I'm back and this time with YUNJAE .....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Can't stand with the sweet torture Yunho gave him, Jaejoong excused himself to the restroom. However without Jaejoong's knowledge, Yunho followed him after he left five minutes later. Once in the restroom, Jaejoong quickly washed his face with cold water, he tried to calm himself down.

That Jung Yunho, what a ert. How could he do that with our parents around? Argh...” Jaejoong started to blush again whenever he recalled what Yunho just did at the dinner table. Yunho who sat in front of him had touched his thighs making small circles up and down his inner thighs. His hand “accidentally” brushed over Jaejoong's groin making the latter bit his lips to prevent himself from .

Aish...why did he had to do that?” Jaejoong shook his head trying to chase the embarrass image out from his mind.

Do what?” A husky voice asked fom behind. Jaejoong jerked his face up and saw the owner of the voice smirking at him through the mirror.

Do what?” Yunho moved towards Jaejoong and asked again. He already knew the answer to that question.

You...shouldn't do...THAT...” Jaejoong blushed when he tell Yunho.

Oh...you mean...THIS...” Yunho pulled Jaejoong and hugged him. He kissed Jaejoong on the lips and nipped his lower lip asking for entrance. Jaejoong was trembling because of the pleasure. They were battling with each other using their tounges. They were while kissing. After the long battle of tounges, they separated for air. Yunho who can't have enough of Jaejoong continued to attack his fair neck, biting and , leaving purple marks on his white neck.

Yun...ho...arh...peo...ple...will...see...” Jaejoong realised they were in a public restroom and that they shouldn't do this here.

Don't worry, I locked the door.” Yunho whispered in Jaejoong's ears while nibbing at his ear lobes.

Yunho continued to ravish Jaejoong's red lips while his hands busied themselves with the pointy s under the shirt. He caressed it, pinched it, pulled it, making them hard and sensitive. Jaejoong was non-stop and his moans became louder and louder which was actually very much turned Yunho on.

Yunho slide himself down to his knees while his hands ped Jaejoong's jeans. He took out Jaejoong's manhood and slowly it. Jaejoong was having difficulty to concentrate and to prevent himself from falling to the floor. Yunho at the head and enclosed his mouth on the whole shaft, and it like a lollipop.

Urgh...Yun...ho...stop...teasing...” Jaejoong begged for he can't stand the sweet torture anymore. He wanted to come.

Yunho increased his speed and gave Jaejoong the best ever. Two minutes later, Jaejoong felt his abdomen tighten and he released hard into Yunho's mouth. He saw Yunho swallowed all his cums and the lusty face of Yunho makes him hard again.

You want more, baby?” Yunho upon seeing Jaejoong's harden smirked evily while Jaejoong's face became redden due to the teasing. Yunho laid Jaejoong down on the sink. He spread Jaejoong's legs and positioned himself in between them after he get rid of his own jeans, showing Jaejoong his huge manhood.

Jaejoong widen his eyes after he saw Yunho Junior. It was huge and Jaejoong was doubting whether his tiny hole will be able to accept it.

Don't be scared, baby. I'm not going to hurt you.” Yunho was trying to calm Jaejoong down. He can see that Jaejoong was afraid of what they are going to do next. Yunho his fingers, making them as wet as possible.

I'm going to put my fingers in. You ready, baby?” Jaejoong nodded his head. Upon received the permission, Yunho slowly pushed a finger into Jaejoong. Jaejoong felt uncomfortable with the instrution but he did not feel pain. Yunho slowly started to push the finger in and out, trying his best to stretch Jaejoong's hole. Then he added another finger then another and now he had three fingers in Jaejoong's tiny hole. He pushed it into all direction making sure that Jaejoong was prepared enough for his huge later.

Argh...THERE...Yunho...more...” Yunho smiled happily when he heard Jaejoong's moan getting louder because he finally found Jaejoong's sweet spot. He pushed his fingers in some more hoping to ease Jaejoong's pain.

Argh...I'm...close...” Yunho stopped his action after he heard what Jaejoong told him making Jaejoong whine in frustration. Jaejoong released once and Yunho don't want him to release now before they start the main show.

Why...you...stop?” Jaejoong was panting hard due to the pleasure that Yunho gave him.

You must wait for me, baby.” Yunho used his precum to code his . He slowly picked Jaejoong's legs up so that they wrapped at his waist, while his manhood was stationed at Jaejoong's entrance ready to get in.

I'm going in. If it hurt, tell me. I'll stop.” Yunho told Jaejoong gently. He don't want to hurt his baby. Jaejoong was shaking with excitement and he can only nod. Yunho slowly pushed in, inch by inch, while Jaejoong was surpressing himself from screaming out loud.

Ngm...Yun...nie...hurt...argh...” Jaejoong had tears rolled down his cheeks. Yunho stopped his instrution and kissed Jaejoong's lips.

You wanna stop, baby?” Yunho broke the kiss and he was ready to pull out but Jaejoong had tighten his legs on Yunho's waist.

You want to continue? But...you are hurting...” Yunho was hesitate at first but when he saw Jaejoong gave him the sign to continue, he started to move slowly while his left hand started to Jaejoong's shaft.

Argh...THERE...MORE...” Yunho managed to hit Jaejoong's G-spot making him screamed in delight, forgeting the pain earlier.

Argh...Joongie...tight...so...tight...” Yunho increased his speed and he hit Jaejoong's prostate again and again bringing both of them into heaven.

Argh...Yun...nie...hah...uh...God...”

God...Joongie...don't...I'm...gonna...come...” Yunho felt Jaejoong tighten his wall around his and the sensation was too much for him to bear.

...with...me...” Jaejoong continued to grab Yunho's with his wall and soon both of them released hard on each other.

That...was...amazing...” Yunho panted hard and slowly pulled out from Jaejoong's hole. His flew out from Jaejoong's tightening hole and the scene was making him hard again. He pushed his in again and that make Jaejoong jerked.

Argh...Yunnie...”

A bit more...” Yunho ed in and out for a few more time before he released again inside Jaejoong. This time he did not pulled out immediately but stayed inside for some time.

Yunnie...I think we should head back. Our parents will get suspicious.”

Yeah, sure.” They helped each other to clean up and get dress before heading out to their parents. Their parents were still discussing about their wedding and they did not notice that both their sons had gone for quite some time and both Jaejoong's dongsengs were busy messaging their own boyfriends to even notice either.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Wow....How was it? They did it in public toilet, huh? Really....Jung Yunho in this story is

             the ert  one....Hahaha....

             Comment neh.......