Back To Normal

Leverage

A/N      Update!!! Enjoy reading!!!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Early the next morning, the whole Korea received a shocking news about the captured of a famous actress Lee Hyeori. Her captured was all over the news and every Koreans were cursing her after they were inform about the cause of her captured.

The television in the VIP's room in the hospital was on and both Yunho and Jaejoong were watching the news on the couch in front of the television.

It's all done. You are save now, baby. She won't harm you any more.” Yunho hugged Jaejoong into his arms. He was relieved that Hyeori was caught but he still need an explanation from her. He wanted to know why she did all this. However, he did not say anything to Jaejoong because he don't want Jaejoong to be worried.

She... she likes you. That's why she did all these.” Jaejoong whispered.

Bull. She just want to be famous and she loves money.” Yunho said despitely. He is still angry with what she had done to harm the one that he loves.

Calm down, Yunho ah. It's over now. Like you said, she can't harm me any more.” Jaejoong knew Yunho was angry from his reaction so he tried his best to calm his fiance down. Yunho nodded his head and hugged Jaejoong tightly in his arms. He was going to kiss Jaejoong's lips when the room's door flung opened roughly and suddenly, scaring both of them.

Yah! Jung Yunho! My baby is hurting and you did not even inform us? How could you? It was all over the news and we knew it from the news? How dare you to keep this from us?” Heechul came in with his devalish self and started to scold Yunho from keeping a secret from him. He was standing in the middle of the room with both his hands on his hip and his eyes are wide and angry. Siwon followed closely behind, afraid that Heechul will loose his control and starts to punch Yunho.

Chul... umma...” Yunho was so afraid of him. Both Yunho and Jaejoong stood up from the couch and he took a few steps back together with Jaejoong, moving slowly towards the bed, away from the fuming pretty male.

Chullie, don't scare him like that. Let him explain first.” Siwon who followed Heechul from behind said, hugging him and restraining him from throwing punches on Yunho's face.

Jaejoong who witnessed all these commotion was too stunned to utter even a word. He never see his umma so angry before and that his anger was directed to Yunho had made Jaejoong lost of word.

Um...ma...” Jaejoong managed to call his mother but when Heechul glanced at him with his furius eyes, Jaejoong once again lost his courage to speak up. He shivered in Yunho's embrace. His mother is scary when he is angry. Yunho saw how afraid Jaejoong was. He tighten his hold on Jaejoong and moved them to sit on the bed. The latter wrapped his arms around Yunho's waist, still shaking while both of them never take their eyes off the angry lioness in their room.

Chullie, you are scaring them. Let them explain, okay?” Siwon saw how both the younger ones were shaking under Heechul's glare. His hug had tighten the minute Heechul took a step closer towards the poor children who were now sitting on the bed, hugging each other while looking at them with their puppy's eyes.

Explain!” Heechul hissed out the word and looked at them with his fire filled big eyes. Without much delay and to not anger him more, Yunho told his parents-in-law what actually happened, leaving no important detail behind. When he mentioned that how Jaejoong was being slapped by Hyeori, Heechul make a growl sound and Siwon burried his head on Heechul's nape, leaving small kisses, hoping that the angry diva will not loose his control and lashing out to his poor son-in-law.

That ! That filty little ! She doesn't know who Kim Heechul is. I will teach her a lesson. I will make her regret for hurting my son. She dare to play with fire and I'm gonna make her suffer in hell.” Heechul shouted out his anger after Yunho told them and the three in the room shuddered in fear. It seems like a devil (Heechul) had gotten loose from hell and the human (Hyeori) will receive her punishment for messing with the devil.

Calm down, Chullie baby. She was caught now. Let the police do their job. We should concentrate on our children and their babies.” Siwon composed himself and tried to calm Heechul down with all his might.

Heechul took a deep breathe and calmed down the moment Siwon mentioned about their children and grandchildren. He moved towards together with Siwon who still attached to him like he is his life bouy.

Umma so sorry, Joongie. Umma had scared you.” Heechul patted at Jaejoong's head and Jaejoong nodded his head sending message to Heechul that he had been forgiven.

Umma sorry ne, Yunho ah. Umma so worried knowing that both Joongie and Suie were admitted into hospital. It's like umma had to re-live what had happened last month.” Heechul told Yunho apologetically. Yunho told him that he can understand his feelings and that he doesn't mind at all. Jaejoong can only gasped from what he heard because he did not know that Junsu was in the hospital.

Umma, is Suie all right? How about his baby?” Jaejoong asked in panic. Yunho who sensing this, rubbed his back gently and shooing him.

Don't panic, baby. Suie is fine. His babies are fine.” Yunho said with a slight regret. He had to lie about Junsu's another baby, who might be having problem surviving.

Babies you said?” Heechul caught on the word and Yunho nodded his head.

Yesterday, I had a talk with Yoochun on phone and that's what he told me.” Everybody was quiet due to the shoking news. They never think that Junsu might carry twins and that he will face difficulties soon.

All right then. I see that you are doing fine, Joongie and Yunho is here with you. We have to go see Suie and we will inform you his condition.” After the silence, Siwon announced that he and Heechul need to make sure Junsu was fine. He was thankful that his youngest son, Karam, is not with them right now. He and Changmin were in Paris, enjoying their honeymoon.

We will see you later, Joongie. Rest well, okay? Take a good care of him, Yunho ah.” Siwon and Heechul then exit the room leaving Yunho to take care of Jaejoong.


 

***********************

Yoochun had Junsu in his arms on the small hospital bed. Junsu was practically laid on top of Yoochun, squishing his big tummy in between them. Yoochun was trying his best to make Junsu feel comfortable and in the same time make himself feel comfortable.

He remember how the doctor had to break the news about their babies to Junsu and how Junsu nearly broke down after hearing it. Luckily, Doctor Lee managed to calm Junsu down and after that Junsu had been so quiet and clingy. Yoochun had to stay on the same bed with Junsu because the latter did not want to let him go even for a second. Yoochun had no choice and they had been staying like this all night.

Suddenly, Yoochun felt nature's call. His bladder is so full and he tried to loosen Junsu's hold on him but fail. He need to quickly get out from the bed before he wet it together with Junsu. Yoochun slowly inch away and when he finally managed to excape Junsu's hold, he quickly dashed into the bathroom and do his business. Few minutes later, he came out from the bathroom only to find Junsu sitting on the bed, his head hung low.

Suie? I'm sorry I woke you up. How are you doing, baby?” Yoochun moved to the bed, sitting at the edge.

Where did you go, Chunnie? Why did you leave me and babies? I'm so scared Chunnie.” Junsu hugged Yoochun and whined. He suddenly felt insecure.

I'm sorry, Suie. I went to pee just now. I did not intend to leave you and our babies.” Yoochun gathered Junsu in his arms and hugged him.

I'm so scared, Chunnie. I'm scared that I can't even protect our babies. I'm scared that I's not suitable to become a mother.” Junsu said with hot tears falling down his cheeks.

Don't be scared, baby. You are doing great as a mother. We must have faith in this. Our babies are strong and they can feel our love, that's why they keep on fighting to survive no matter what. They want to meet us, their parents and they want us to be proud of them.” Yoochun told Junsu. He knew Junsu was having doubt but he also knew that Junsu was doing his best to keep this pregnancy until it mature. Junsu nearly lost his hope yesterday but deep down he knew Junsu was waiting for their babies to be born.

Eung, Our babies are strong and I will be strong for our babies too.” Junsu finally felt secure from Yoochun's couraging words. He promised to do his best until the day their babies is born.

Small knocks on the door came. Yoochun gave permission to whoever outside to come in. When Heechul and Siwon came in through the door, both Yoochun and Junsu shouted in delight from seeing them.

Aigoo yah... my Suie. How are you, my dear? You make umma so worried about you.” Heechul moved to the bed and Yoochun entangled himself from Junsu to stand near him.

Appa, umma, I'm fine. Suie sorry for making both of you worried. Mianhae.” Junsu said and looked down. He felt guilty for making both his parents worried.

It's okay, Suie. No harm done.” Siwon said. He asked Yoochun about Junsu's condition and Yoochun told them what the doctor told him and Junsu.

Suie, you must stay strong, okay? If you continue to bleed, then umma afraid that you have to be in strict bed order until you give birth to the twins.” Heechul said. He don't want to scare Junsu but he need to tell Junsu the consiquences of him keeping bleeding.

Staying in bed for 6 months? No, I don't wanna. I'll be strong, umma. Tell doctor to not make me stay in bed.” Junsu widen his eyes when he was told that he need to stay in bed until he give birth. His mother already prevented him from going to school and now he has to lay on the bed doing nothing and going no where. It will be so boring. Junsu can imagine how boring his life will be later on.

Heechul, in the act of protecting his children, already sent a letter to their Dean two weeks ago, informing him that the three of them, Jaejoong, Junsu and Karam will take a year off from their studies due to their health condition. They had to trust the Dean not to leak out any information about their pregnancy to the public. However, with Hyeori's case on the news, the whole Korea now knew about Jaejoong's and Junsu's pregnancy.

Okay, but you must promise umma that you will be strong and protect your babies.” Heechul said and Junsu quickly nodded his head in agree.

Then Junsu asked them about Jaejoong and they told him that he is fine and that he will be discharge the next day. Junsu was happy to learn that his elder brother is fine. However, they kept the kidnapping news from Junsu for now, afraid that he might have yet another bleeding. Yoochun hope that Junsu will not blame him after he learn about the truth later.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      So, things are getting on track from now on. I'm happy that both Jaejoong and Junsu are fine. I'm hurt too when I wrote about how hurt they are. Please forgive me. ^^