Two

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                  

 

                                                            

 

                                                                                            Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

                                                             

 

 

 

 

It's been only a week. A week that contained tons of changes for me, Amber Liu and the girl that I may have to spend my forever with, Soojung "Krystal" Jung.To be honest,this may be the toughest week of my entire life.Dealing with this very unusual change in every person's life.Arranged marriage?No matter how that sounds so unconventional it just happened to me.
 
 
Yet,what can I do?No matter how I wanted to fight for it,I know that neither I or Soojung can stop the agreement between our parents,which they had planned a few years ago,it's the most convenient way to merge both of the most powerful companies in South Korea.In this way,both of our families can even gain more popularity and trust amongst other telecom company,not just here but also worldwide.
 
 
I just smiled weakly,remembering what my father told."This may be tough for you,but I wanted for you to know that me and your mother is just doing for this for your own good.Remember?Nothing in this world is intended to last forever,I know you and Krystal can go through this.You two are both strong and amazing people.
 
 
Maybe I just really need more time to actually get used to this lifestyle now,where I am married to the person I barely know.

 

It is weekend right now,sounds like a rest day to almost everyone,but not for me.I wanted to get away from  her or most likely because I don't want to be bossed around by her, however, we have our security guards waiting for us just outside this newly bought luxurious penthouse that our parents got us.So our parents basically told the security guards to not let us out and use this time get to know more each other.

 

I scoffed. Me? Getting to know more about this brat?Impossible.All she does is to boss me around like she's the one who owns this place.I would actually ignore her if it wasn't for her parents that asked me to be more understanding about their "princess" more like their "witch".Well, at least I don't have to deal with her dominating personality since we don't go into the same school. I thank the almighty lord for all the quietness and peacefulness whenever she's not around.

 

"Stupid! Come here!"She yelled and I groaned out of frustration, while I basically dragged myself into her room,just beside my room."What is it?"I asked while she patted the space on the bed,gesturing me to sit beside ber. I gulped, why is she just wearing a tank top and a short short?What is this evil little scamp trying to do.I swear all she does these past few days is tease me."Just come here. Watch this movie me."She uttered,or more like commanded and patted the space beside her once more.

 

Okay. We're just going to watch that stupid chick flick movie nothing more.I slowly made my way towards the bed and made sure that we kept our personal bubble unpopped."Yah,stupid.What's wrong with you?Why does it seems like you're having a hard time to calm yourself?"She teased,dangerously coming slowly towards me.Oh God what is she trying to do?My heart was beating rapidly.What's happening?I was about to run when she leaned closer to me, I seriously thought that she was going to kiss me but she just leaned her head towards my shoulder.

 

"If you speak throughout the movie,I would seriously punch you."I gulped at her treathening voice,I know she's really capable of doing that.I tried to focus my attention on the tv,however, her slow,hot and deep breaths are distracting me and don't forget the smell of her hair,it's almost smells like vanilla.This feeling, I had felt this feeling before. It was the same feeling I had with her,with my ex-girlfriend.But it couldn't be.I couldn't be possibly like this girl.No.No.Okay? I'm just probably tired,I thought trying to convince myself.

 

I didn't know that the movie was finished already and I noticed that the scamp had fallen asleep already.Just having her face this close to mine makes my heart beat extra faster.Hence everything she does makes my heart beat faster.Even all she has been this doing this week  is torturing me.I probably just turned to a stupid person just like she calls me.Hold on,that's bad.I'm just tired and maybe stressed with all of this arranged marriage stuff still.Yeah, that's it right?It should be that,I can't possible have feelings for this little scamp adding the fact that we'd only known each other for a week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello there,you beautiful(or handsome) human being.

Sorry for all of my terrible grammar/spelling mistakes...

Comment,Vote,Like,,Sleep,Eat.Oh what???