Seven

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                            Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

 

                                                          

 

 

 

 

 
Her gaze is definitely different from the other one that she usually gives me...This one,how can I put this in words?It feels like this one has real meaning behind it. 
"You must be Krystal Jung,I'm Hyuna.Amber's friend."Hyuna said,extending her hand to Soojung with a sweet smile on her face.But Soojung brushed it off."Yes I am."She said coldly.I gulped,what the hell is wrong with her?Thankfully the other four came off running in our direction,breaking off the silent tension that's going on with Soojung and Hyuna,well more on Soojung.
 
 
"OmohYou must be Amber's wifeSoojung Krystal Jungright?"Woori stated excitedlyI blushed when Woori said about the wife partI should really need to keep in mind that the scamp is my wife now.Soojung unexpectedly gave them a sweet smilethe one that can for sure melts off someone's for poor heart."YesI am Amber's wife."The brat stated,emphasizing the Amber's wife part and giving Hyuna a quick glance.
 
 
"Right!Were happy to finally meet you!"Nicole said,giving Soojung a warm hug."Well,Amber is it okay if we steal Krystal for just a moment,we really want to get to know her."In just a split second the four were gone, dragging my so-called-wife with themExcept for Hyuna."I can tell that she was jealous earlier,If looks could kill,I'm certainly dead by now."Hyuna stated which made me furrow my eyebrows."You must have had a few drinks before you came herefor you to say that Krystal was jealous between us two."I scoffed, while making my way to sit down on the couch along with Hyuna."Ah,really you.Did you even see her death glares towards me?"Hyuna said while shaking her head in disappointment.I admit I saw the glares that she was giving me and mostly Hyuna,but no.She can't be jealous.May be she just had a bad day. 
 
 
"She can't be Hyuna. Perhaps she just had a bad day, okay?"I statedsighing afterwardsHyuna suddenly slapped my arm, which made me groan."Yah! After all these years you still haven't changed.You're still the most denial person ever!"Hyuna hissed and added."Omoh!You're going to be the death of me.Ah seriously.I can bet my whole life for this.I am telling you Krystal Jung likes you okay?"She stated giving me an annoyed look."Yah!You're being crazy!She doesn't like me at all, okay?Ah seriously,you're making my head hurt."I said while touching my now aching head.No Krystal doesn't like me,not in that way
 
 
"I'm never wrong Amber Liu.Remember that time when the girl that you used to like that eventually became your girlfriend.She got extremely jealous between us.See?She was even the one who confessed her feelings to you."Hyuna uttered which made me sigh."Hyuna,it just happened one time okay?One time.You can never be right all time."I said leaning my head back to the couch.She pouted."But,I will prove it to you."I just nodded,whatever.While I felt Hyuna leans her head against mine."How about you?Do you like her?"
 
 
Do I like that brat?That Soojung"Krystal" Jung?All I know is that no matter how she always show her not-so-good side to me,that girl can make me forget everything else in the world out of my head everything,we talk,or even when she does nothing but annoy me and surprisingly can make my heart beat on an insane love rhytm.When we first landed our eyes to each other,all I felt is warm no matter how people say that she's the most coldest person ever.She's beyond way different from the others.The good kind of different.Lately,I always find myself admiring her beauty out of my consciousness.How can I not admire her?She's gorgeous,yes a bit mean but still...
Whenever I see the brat upset all I want to do is to bring her smile backIt just always feels so right whenever I'm with her.I do really like her a.All this time I was just being stupid for denying my obvious feelings for herBecause I don't care how coward I might sound right now,but I'm still scared that at the end I might ended up hurting again.
 
 
 
"Am,I know you're still scared,but you should not take that feeling forever with you.With you worrying over things too much for sure you will really have a hard time.However,if you just take your time and appreciate things that you are feeling now things will be so much easier for you."Hyuna said while running her hands on my arms repeatedly,comforting me.
I just nodded.She's right.My past is just holding me back from moving on with this reality that I'm dealing with,right now.There's no late or early for love.It doesn't matter if you knew or just met the person,once you feel the love you shall never hold it back.Hence,I might even love that scamp.I looked up,seeing the five coming towards our way.I immediately notice the glare that Soojung has on her face again.I cleared my troth and gesturing Soojung to sit beside me,which she unexpectedly obeyed.
 
 
"We need to talk later."She whispered right through my earfirmlyI hurriedly noddedfeeling like my life was based on itAhShe can't be really jealous right? "Let's watch a movie!"Min happily suggested which made everyone nodded in agreement, even Soojung.But she's certainly confusingjust like me me."Wellcan you excuse me and Amber for just a minuteSince you guys are our guestsme and Amber should prefer some snacks for you guys first."Soojung said grabbing my handwhile the rest quickly uttered a numbers of thank you in unison.
 
Once we reached the kitchen,I was shocked when Soojung pushed me against the counter,while coming dangerously in front of me.Trapping me with her arms.I wanted to move,but I was caught off guard,As long as I don't want to sound like a real ert,may be I like us being these close.There I said it,ugh.I've been keeping those words for weeks,It's good to finally let it out."Y-yah,Soojung."I stuttered when she pulled me closer to her using my collar.
"Who the hell is that Hyuna to you?Why is she so clingy to you?Amber Liu I want to inform that  I am indeed capable of beating up two people at once."All I could do was swalllowed back my saliva.I'm more than scared right now.I might actually believe Hyuna when she said Soojung is jealous between us two.The thought makes me a bit happy,but now is not the right timing.I need to face the mad-jung right now.
 
 
"Who the hell is that HyunaWhy is she so clingy to youAmber Liu I want to inform that I am indeed capable of beating up two people at once."All I could do was swallowed back my salivaI'm more than scared right now. Perhaps, I'm starting to believe Hyuna when she said Soojung is jealous between us twoThe thought makes me a bit happierbut now is not the right timingI need to face the mad-going right now.S-Soojungshe's just a close fri---"Before I could even finish my wordsthe scamp pulled me even closer to herIf I actually lean into herour lips would be touchingI'm surprised that I am even alive rightnowfor having only this amount of space between us.
 
 
"Stupid,we're not done talking yet.You're going straight to my room later,to explain yourself.If you don't come.You'll be seriously dead."I dumbly nodded at her words.Good luck Amber Liu.I thought to myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gah~I know it's a short update,sorry!Thank you for reading!Don't forget to leave a comment!(Please ;*)