Eight

Fiery (On-Hold)

 

                                                                                                     Chapter Eight

 

 

 

                                              

 

 

 

                                                                                             Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

                                                                

 

 

 

 

 

 

The movie was finally doneand the five decided to finally call it a dayand right now we're just giving hugs and goodbye to each other "Good luck AmberYour girl looks so impatient to have you right now. "Hyoyeon whispered into my ears, making me even apprehensive by just thinking what would Soojung do to me once they left.Before I could open up my lips to talk back to Hyoyeonall of them were gone off my sight in just a quick secondUgh.Those scamps.Once I locked the main doorI felt a cold presence behind my back."In my room now."She whispered right in my ear and I can also feel warmness from her lipsI swallowed my salivafeeling like I would collapse from my nervousness  in just any second.

 

I took a deep breathetrying my best to keep calm, but God knows how nervous I am right nowEvery step I take feels so heavyI can only stare at her backWhat is she going to do with meShe's just going to question me about things with Hyuna right?Nothing more.But why in her roomWhy can't it just be here in the living roomdidn't even realized that we were already in her room and I was near her bedwhile she was giving me those intense looksso I couldn't help but to put my attention to other thingsavoiding her eyes."Amberjust go straight to the pointare you dating that Hyuna?"Soojung askedwhile I was still trying to ignore her fiery gaze that she's sending meShe's totally making me anxiousespecially now that we're back again with no-space-for-Amber style.Wait,what?Me and Hyuna?Is this girl for real?Could she be really jealous?

 

I was still staring into nothing particularwhen I felt her soft hand touched my chinmaking me look in her directioncouldn't manage to look away when her pair of eyes caught mine."Answer my goddamn question, Liu!"She half-yelled before she pushing me on her bed, it went so quick that I just realized that she was straddling me taking both of my hands and placing it on top of my head,while her face is only a few inches away from mines. Is my heart, even still there? Am I even still alive? If I am still alive then I don't even know why I am still breathing, being this close to her makes my heart beats rapidly that it almost feels like I'm close from dying even though we had encountered this position a few times already.

 

"S-so.S-Soojung-ahme and H-hyuna were nothing but just friends."I mentally slapped myself from sounding extremely nervous in front of her.She even came closer to my faceOh gosh."Are you telling me the truth?"Her vanilla scent is not helping at allIt's smells so good that I just want to smell her all overOkay now that's creepy I should stop.I nodded my head eagerly."We're just nothing.We're just really close."This time my voice was a little bit calmer,but deep inside I was dying.Her red thin lips,ugh.Amber Liu focus!She gave me a y smirk,before placing her head on my neck.Soojung-ah you're killing me.You're making me fall for you even harder."Good."She huskily stated.while her hot breaths is now making me shiver.I closed my eyes just feeling her presence.Yes,I love this girl and there is no turning back.

 

"Just make sure to avoid having any close interaction with heryou have a wife already and in case you forgot you're the one who made me stopped dating so you should do the same thing even if you're not dating her."I just noddedI still don't know if she was jealous or notEither way it doesn't matter any more when I have her this close in my arms.I don't know what had gotten to me,but I started rubbing her back softly."Sorry."I mumbledyet I was certain that she heard it.She just hummed in responseWhich made me smile.A devil to an angel real quick.

 

The door suddenly opened widelyrevealing both of our parents."OmohOmohJust come out when you're ready!"MrsJung yelledwhile MrJung closed the door quickly leaving along with my parentsyetI still managed a satisfied look on their faces."Waitwhat just happened?"Soojung asked. Waiteverything processed into mind, just like a quick snapOur parents are here and they just saw us in this positionMe and Soojung both jolted up from the bedit seemed like we just shared the same thoughts.

 

We walked quickly towards the living roomnoticing them with a huge smile on their facesOh gosh."I see,this arranged marriage is going well."My dad commentedtaking a sip of his coffee.Both me and Soojung groaned in unisonI guess it's not only me who's feeling embarrassed right nowOur parents might have thought that we're already on that stage.Oh gosh.We both sat down on the couch in front of our parents."Dad,Mom,Mr and Mrs Jung it's not really --'My mom cutted me off."No need for explaining .We're really happy to see you two like this now.They all nodded while MrsJung said."Sorry for the unannouced visit, but we came here to tell you both that we're taking you two off for a vacation for two weeks with us in Jeju IslandIt will for sure be awesome since you two are obviously getting along very well."

 

ReallyBut how about our school?"Soojung questioned."Wellwe already fixed that before hand and we made a few changes."Mr.Jung stated while I sighedwhat another changes might that one be?Im hoping that it will be a good.Please."Well,I think you two should start packing right now.We will be leaving on Sunday and we're planning to stay with you two,so I guess Amber you can go sleep with Krystal in her room.While me and your mom can take your room and Hyesung and Minah can take the guest room,"My dad stated and mentioning Mr and Mrs Jung's names....Wait,me sleeping at Soojung's room?Hmmm.The thought is not that excactly that nerve breaking anymore.Me and Soojung nodded  and excused ourselves from our parents. Soojung just dragged me with her and pushing me in my room,not after telling me to go in her room once I am done packing.Hmmm.

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to leave a comment~Please? :) Thank you for reading!