Six

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                    

 

 

 

 

                                                                                               Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

                                                         

 

 

    

 
Confusion was clearly written on her face when she noticed that it's not our penthouse when I stopped the car,yet instead we're in front of a cinema.We're in front of 
Cinema de Chef theater to be exact.She looks adorabl---annoying with her confused face,I hide my smile that's wanting to come out.
She glanced at me,still with a confused face."What is this?Aren't we supposed to be home?"
 
 
Shrugging my shoulders,I answered her question calmly."I know you're stil mad so.I don't know,I..I just like,wanted to make it up to you."Well,in my mind it was calm,turned out I stuttered.I can never just speak smoothly whenever she gave me those intense glances.I wonder if this brat casted a spell on me,causing my heart to beats much faster whenever I'm with her.I always go crazy when she's near.What?I'm really going crazy whenever I'm with her.I'm certain that I'm normal whenever I'm with my friends.
 
 
She grimaced,crossing her arms in front of her chest."Why are you making it up for me?"She asked,however I think she has a small grin on her face.I groaned mentally,trying to keep my patience together.Of course,this little scamp knows why I'm making it up to her.She just wants to make a fool out of myself just because of what I did yesterday.
 
 
She nodded and patted my head.What the..."Good,now come on."She stated pulling my arm.I just nodded at her,trying to hide my pissed of face.The nerves of this girl,really.Once I parked my car,we hurriedly went inside the theater,afraid that we might miss the start of the movie.
 
 
45 minutes had passed,I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open.Seriously?How can she likes this romantic movie that we are watching right now?Also,adding the fact that this movie is way too cliche.Running out of random things to stare at,I decided to take a look at the brat beside me.She was too immersed in to the movie,to even realize that I'm starring at her right now.She looks like an innocent lady,far away from the names that I've been calling her lately,brat,witch,scamp,etc...
 
 
"I'm beautiful and all,but you know starring is rude."She stated with a visible smirk on her face,despite of the dim light.I shuffled on to my seat uncomportably.Did she just know I was staring at her for so long?I was about to open my mouth to say something back at her,but my mouth closes.I just sulked in my seat.I alread hug her and all,hence I even kissed her neck,yet I felt like so stupid because of getting caught starring at her.To my luck,she didn't tease me any futher,and she just continued watching the stupid movie.
 
 
Thankfully,the movie came into an end.I was beyond grateful,I can finally get out of this place,full of couples.Wait,who am I even kidding?I'm technically married with this brat.I started driving after we both put our seatbealts on.I noticed from my peripheral vision that she leaned her head against the window,she must be tired,After all we still have school tomorrow.
 
 
After about driving for about half an hour,we finally reached our penthouse."Brat,wake up."I said,while removing my seatbelt and taking out my car key,putting it inside my pocket.I decided to take a peek at her,only to find out that the brat had fallen asleep already.I wanted to wake her up but,she looks so peaceful right now.I also don't doubt that this girl will beat me up,once I tried to wake her up.
 
 
Sighing,I decided that I will just carry her.I decided to remove her seatbelt,but regretting it afterwards.My breathing became ragged.Our lips,it's only a few inches apart.I gulped.I need to think straight.I didn't know but thankfully,I managed to look away and get out of my car,breathing some fresh air first before opening the brat's car door carefully.
 
I carried her bridal style,keeping my eyes in front,though I was tempted to look down at her.Yet,I was afraid.I'm afraid that once I look down at her again,I wouldn't find my way out to looked away.She's really different from her,from my ex-girlfriend.The girl that I thought I would spend my life with,however---
 
"Miss Liu,do you need some help?"I noticed that it was Mr.Cheng voice.He bowed once I looked at him."Sure,can you go carry Krystal's bag for me?"He nodded.He's one of the workers here in this building that we're living in.He quickly took off the brat's bag off my shoulder carefully."Have a good night Miss Liu."I nodded at him and he left once we reached my penthouse.
 
 
I opened the scamp's room door and slowly put her on her bed.I stared at her.You always want me to have a hard time,don't you?Good night,Jung.With that I closed the light and going back to my own bedroom,what a day.After I changed my clothes,I hurriedly dived on my bed.I was about to close my eyes,when my phone beep.I groaned,really?It's almost 12 am,yet I still decided to check who it was.
 
 
 
 
I almost yelled in annoyance.Did I just carried her for nothing?Was she awake for the whole time.I was tempted to barge into her room,but she should be thankful because I felt tired as ever.I made in to a conclusion to just let this night passed.There's no need for me ragging.Once done,is done.
 
 
The days passed by quickly.It was finally Friday.It's been only an hour since we got back home.Everthing is back to normal,by normal I meant Soojung is back from her little tease,such as constantly giving me back hugs whenever I'm cooking,hugging and giving me little kisses on my cheeks after picking and dropping her off.I met her friends yesterday.They were very nice,especially that Luna and Victoria,though I also liked,Sulli she even insisted to call me "hyung",the rest of her friends were actually funny.I found out that Soojung told them about our "arranged marriage".
 
 
As of now,I think the girl was tired so she headed off to her room right now.Thinking that there's nothing to do here in the living room,I should go into my room too.As I started walking,I heard the door buzzer went on.
Who could be that be?I quickly made a run towards the door and checked the mini-screen to have a view outside of the door.What?It was Woori,Hyoyeon,Nicole,Min,and Hyuna.I opened the door for them but ran off quickly changing into some better clothes.I was only wearing a shirt and a basketball short.
 
 
Once I was changing quickly with a pair of black pants and black long sleeve shirt,I hurriedly went on the living to meet my friends once I was done.I was beyond excited to see them,despite the fact that we saw each other just half an hour ago.Can you blame me though?The whole house was quiet and for all I know the security guards will be back here by tomorrow,preventing me and the scamp to go out seperately.
 
 
"Yah!How did you guys convinced my parents huh?"I asked them once I was back from my little "run",they were already sitting on the couch comportably.
"Like what I said,your parents can't say no to us.Well expect for that "arranged marriage"Hyuna scoffed and pouted.
 
"Where's Krystal?"Min asked,while Woori nodded in agreement."We want to meet her so bad."I smiled at them,gratefully."I'll go get her later.She must be resting right now."They all nodded and smiling."Well,we better get this started.Shall we go get the drinks?"Hyoyeon asked,with a silly smile on her face.Nicole could only shake her head in amusement towards her girlfriend.
 
 
Min,Woori,and couple,Hyoyeon and Nicole were busy dancing their off with the lively music.While Hyuna made her way towards me wth a small smile on her face.
I gulped when she started to my polo shirt.What the?I gulped,"Hyuna...".She gave me a small smile,"Am,relax.I'm just fixing the buttons on your shirt.You were such in a hurry,that you missed some buttons."I made an "ah" sound and nodded.Me and Hyuna have been really close ever since.We had a pair share amount of skinship towards each other but we always both it consider it normal.Some people would always think of us as a couple,but we would usually shrug it off.
 
 
"Amber?"That voice.That icy voice.Hyuna still have her hands on my polo shirt.I slowly turned my head beside me and I was met by an intense glare.I gulped.What did I do now?Help me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading.Don't forget to leave a comment&subscribe!