Five

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                         

 

                                                 

 

 

 

                                                                                                   Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                         

 

 

 

 

  I opened my eyes again.I didn't know what I was actually feeling right now.But,suddenly I felt so drained.I felt so empty. Soojung,what could you be possibly doing with my feelings?I groaned,I wanted to leave, but I didn't have the strength to do so.I can't...I can't just possibly leave that brat with that stupid person that she is currently with right now.Just relax,Amber Liu.Just be calm.I took a deep breath taking all the my feelings aside first ,and slowly walked towards Soojung and that stupid person she's talking to.Luckily the brat has her back turned to me.The two girls were probably on their own stupid world,but I didn't care, not even a little.I need to teach this brat that she can't just date anyone,because just like what I said we're basically married to eachother.
 
 
Okay,enough with my rants.I bit my lip,hoping that she won't turn around.Just one more step Amber,you can do this.I cautiously slide both of my hands down from her shoulders,not wanting to scare her from the sudden contact,and then I successfully put my arms around her tiny waist,putting my head on her shoulder,pressing her towards my body.Her body feels so right against mine.That's all I could think right now,until I realized that the girl,I assumed that this brat is dating is sending me death glares.Though,I think Soojung is still shocked when she saw that it was me.I know she was about to slap my hand away,but I gripped my arms around her tighter.
 
 
I still didn't know where all my courage came from,but I'm still glad I did it.I started talking,here goes nothing."Baby..."I whispered against Krystal's neck that totally made her shivers,I even shivered a little bit,I never actually thought that I would be dong this again.I smirked,putting all my thoughts once again,she's totally not the only one who can do the teasing here."It's getting late now,don't you think?Let's go home now.I missed you."I added,peppering little kisses on her neck,I felt her hand gripped  mines.What is exactly I'm feeling right now.I'm the one who's giving you kisses right now,yet just by touching my hand,you can make my whole mind and heart crazy."I might be disturbing you two,but I'll see you tomorrow Krystal.I'm sure looking forward for our date tomorrow."What date?That jerk really had the guts to say that in my face?Is she crazy?I yanked my arms around Soojung,ready to pounce the jerk was already out of my sight.
 
 
"Y-yah!Amber...What...Why are you here?"I looked at Soojung's flushed face,is she okay?"I was just checking on you."I said,calmly trying to avoid her gaze."Checking?More like chasing away the person that I'm currently dating."She whined,Almost cutely,but not that really cute,okay?I scoffed,"More like the person that you used to date."I stated,trying to hide my laugh when hanged open,okay now that one is cute.She whined,stepping both of her feets on the ground repeatedly with an annoyed look on her face.
 
 
"Yah!Brat,are you trying to dance?You certainly couldn't so don't even try."I making her stopped what she was doing,though she pinched both of my cheeks,with a visible irritated look on her face.
"Ahh!Stop!Brat!Ahhh!"I yelled,while trying to stopped her from pinching my cheeks."Don't ever try to do that again!Ahhh!Stupid!"She screamed and finally let go of my cheeks.I never felt so violated before,I thought inside my head.I ignored her statement,I won't stop until I can make sure that she's clear off from dating someone else.
 
 
"From now on,I'm the one who's dropping and picking you up.I already informed your driver and ofcourse both of our parents."I stopped,and laughed at the funny looked on her face,however I started talking again."They were more than glad about it."She slapped my shoulders,harsly."What!?Why would you do that!?"."Um,because I don't want you to date anyone,it will get me in trouble."I stated calmly,dragging her softly,inside my car.I started talking once we were inside the car again,while I think she was still shocked from the sudden news.

 

"About that date,don't even think about that one.We'll go home straight tomorrow."She was about to complain when I put my index finger up and wiggling it in a no,no sign."Save that rants to yourself.I'm tired."I stated and started driving back home.Once we reached our penthouse,she was surprisingly quiet which is scary.I would rather prepare her basically beating me up because her in her silent state is much more scarier than normal.

 

I was about to talk to her,but she just walked away,closing her room door with a loud thud.I groaned,she's making it look like I'm the bad person here when all I did is to save us both from being caught in a huge trouble.A few hours passed by,and I was still on the couch zoning out.That brat,is she really mad at me?I stood up,almost quickly when I saw her figure going into the kitchen.Crap!I forgot to cook something.I hurriedly walked to the kitchen.I was waiting for a shout,when she just huffed when she saw the dinner table empty.She was about to walked out when I stopped her.Which made her quickly turned her attention towards me.That icy glare,oh my gosh.

 
 
"I'll-I'll cook,it won't take that long so, just wait."I stated,while she just nodded and sat down on the chair.Geez.Can't she just say something at least? 
For some reason,she made it harder for me to cook,since I was feeling her entire gaze while I was cooking even though my back was turned in front of her.
"Here."I plainly said,putting the dish the I cooked for her,because I wasn't hungry.Her eyes furrowed."You're not eating?"She asked a bit confused or worried,I seriously don't know,all I'm thinking right now is if she's still mad about what happened earlier.I managed to shake my head."Later.I will."Wait,in that case,is she not mad anymore?Since she asked if I'm eating or not?
 
 
Ugh,questions,questions.Maybe,I should just asks her.
I took a glance somewhere else,and I started talking."Are you not mad at me?"I asked though I was feeling all hesitant,but whatever it's too late to take it back.Beside I was curious."Maybe."She answered,what kind of answer is that?Soojung,for once stop being confusing. "Yah!It's a yes or no----"Once I looked back at her,she was just there looking at me,with that icy stare,which made me forget what I was all about to say.
 
 
"You know,if I had known you for a little longer,I would seriously think that you like me.No,I actually think that you like me."She stated,while pointing her fork towards meI swallowed for some reason,feeling a little bit anxious.I swear I always go on a roller coaster emotion when I'm with her. I could be happy,sad,frustrated,scared,and now anxious.Maybe,maybe...No Amber!It's too early if you say that you like her!"Soojung,I already told you.I'm doing this for me,it's for you,for us,okay?Do you really want to get us in trouble?"
 
 
She frowned,"Of Course not,but it's not like they could do any something way worse than this!"I felt my heart ached for someone reason.But,but she's right,right?This,this arranged marriage between us is a huge mistake.
I sighed."Just bring...just bring the your plates on the sink,I'll wash it later."I said,not even sure if she heard it or not.
 
 
I stared at the ceiling.I know I'm just scared,I know I'm just way too scared to actually admit that I might like her.Maybe,I just don't want to be hurt again,like the last time.Call me a coward or anything,but I seriously just don't want to deal with that hardship again.It's was hard getting back up."Let's go Soojung."I plainly stated to that scamp,after she finishes eating her breakfast.Starting from now on,just like what I said,I would be the one who will pick and drop her off to her school.
 
 
"Soojung,I don't what to sound like our parents,but please just behave,even just for now.Who knows?I might even help you to sneak out on what on your so-called dates in the future if you behave."Okay,what did I just say?Helping her sneak out on her future so-called dates?Okay that's totally uncalled for I know.Obviosuly,I'm not really that sure about helping her sneak out,but whatever.I'm just really dying to make her smile again.
Though,even though I was still offended about what she indirectly said about the arranged marriage thing,I still don't want to see her upset.
"Stupid."She just mumbled with a hint of annoyed voice.I scoffed,she should be happy.I seriously don't get her most of the times.I started my car engine again and drove to my school this time.
 
 
"Amber!Do you wanna hang out this Friday?"Min asked,she's one of my most closest friend.
I was about to say sure,but then I remembered I still can't go out,our security guard in our pent house will be there.I sighed."I want too.But,I can't"I seriosuly want to go out with them,yet like what I said I can't."Ah,really?Well in that case we can ask your parents, If we can come over to your parents,since they know really us well and they can't say no to us."Hyuna said which made everyone agreed.
"Sure,you can do that.But good luck."I stated,waving bye towards them.
 
 
I drove myself back to Soojung's school.Maybe I should take her out on a date today,right?Oh geez,I meant just take her out somewhere,clearly not a date.She can't do anything about it anwyas,I'm the one who will be dropping and picking her up for now on.I let out a smile,she may be a little evil scamp and a big tease,I still don't want the frown on her to lasts long,adding the fact that I was the reason why she's upset.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for all of my grammar/spelling mistakes.I hope i didn't give you any headace while reading this.
Do look forward for the next chapter ;) Oh and who wants the little scamp's point of view? ;D 
Comment&Subscribe.Thank you.