Nine

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                                                                                           Chapter Nine

   
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                
 
                                                                             
 
 
                                                                    
                                                                                                             Amber Liu's Point of View
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
       
                                                                              
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was aghast when I felt a two pair of warm hands wrapping on my eyes."I'm done."Soojung whispered just beside my ear.I thought I'm the one who's coming by to your room?"I asked while gently removing her hands on my waist and turning to face her and encircling my arms around her, but still leaving a safe distance between us.I like this idea of us getting more and more comfortable to each otheror most likely me getting more comfortable around herThe girl has been comfortable with me with naughty attidue since just the beginning."Ohwhere did the shy llama go?"Soojung asked which made me grimace."How can a llama be this good lookinghuh?"I questioned her which made her chuckle. Ahher chuckle is like music to my ears---okay, that's too mushyHer chuckle is adorable and amusingthere you go.
 
 
"AnyhowI was waiting for you, but then you we're taking so much time now."She pouted, which made me gaze on her thin red lips. I chuckled nervously while looking away."Ahprincess are you in a hurry to have me on your bedroom?"I asked not being able to hide the stupid smile on my faceLet's not even talk about where did I get all these confident to say that to her.Hold ondid I just called this girl a princessWhat is happeningWhere did all the scampbratwitchetc..."Princess?"She asked with an endearing look on her faceI just nodded."You must know that even I can get tired of calling you those terrible nicknames."I stated cooly.She nodded her head slowly."Wellto answer your questionI was here because our parents had prepared our dinner for us before we sleepSo come on llama let's go."She stated and held my handsI just smiled and nodded. After all, they are all right,this arranged marriage is going well.Really well.
 
 
We greeted both of our parents againbefore sitting down in front of them at the table."You guys have grown so much."MrsJung stated with a motherly smile on her facewhich made Soojung groaned. "Momit's been only weeks since the last time you so us.","I know thatwhat I mean isyou guys had become more matureYou have started to handle things much easier now."MrsJung said while the rest of our parents nodded."We're still trying our best to cope with this huge change in our livesbut since we are basically helping each other ,so it feels easier to handle now."I commented, taking a side glance to Soojung and to my surprise she was now giving me a sweet smile which I never failed to give back.Okay,I should properly pay my attention back to our parents,I might stare at her like the way I did back in the Cinema.The thought made me broke our gazes.HoweverI felt Soojung's hand creep under the table to touch my hand and eventually intertwined, it togetherThe loud beating sounds of my heart and how Soojung's hand fit perfectly with mines is all I can think about.
 
 
Once we were done eatingwe helped our parents clean the dirty dishes and said our good night's to each other before we headed to our own designated room.After brushing and washing our faceSoojung patted the space beside her on the bed and I quickly noddedNot feeling that nervous anymorethough I feel warm towards her gesture.Once we were laid downI decided to stare at the ceilingI'm going to take my words backnow I am feeling nervousI'm hoping that Soojung won't tease me tonightif she did I don't think I would be able to control myself."StupidI won't tease you tonightI'm exhaustedso will you calm down now?"Soojung stated which made me sigh in reliefI nodded and felt her hand intertwined against mineAll the nervousness quickly went away and all I can feel is the warmness again.She's really making me fall harder,I wonder how she feel about me.
"Good nightstupid."She mumbled and I hummed in responselistening to her steady breathing and not realizing that I feel asleep in deep slumber.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                   
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                             Krystal Jung Liu's Point of View
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                          
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's been only weeks since we got in this arranged marriageyet it still feels like I've known her for such a long time alreadyShe may not realize it but she changed mein a much better way.Truthfullyat first I was nervousI still didn't believe my parents about the arrange marriage dealYetAmber Liu cameThe person who looks like she got all the patience in the world.That no matter how I boss and a lot of times,she will still swallow her pride just for me and understand me."Soojungaare you ready?"I always love her soft-spoken voiceEvery time she calls my name, it makes my heart beat in a quick manner and rapacious inside. Whetherits lovelike or not she she does make me feel something new every single day.
 
 
Todaywe are heading to the mall to buy some additional things that we might need for the two-weeks vacation in Jeju IslandThis will be my second time to go therebut I have a feeling that it will feel like my first time again since I'm with Amber this time.I bobbed my head up and down."Yesour parents went ahead alreadyWe just have to text them once we arrive at the mall."She just throws me an okay sign before opening the door for me.SeeI'm talking about this kind of new thingsYesIhave dated a lot of people beforebut I never felt something incredible like this compared to my past ones.Even though this is only a little gesture from her it makesme still gratefulin fact everything she does for me makes me feel grateful.Especially that we're starting to get comfortable witheach otheror most likely her getting more comfortablearound me.
 
 
"You okay Soojung?"She asked with a concerned voicewhich made me feel guilty insideI am okayI just want to appreciate the things that I have nowespecially herWellshe is technically my wife and I have the rights to call her my own rightI cringed in disgust when I remember how that Hyuna clung to Amber yesterday.I do understand the part that we're not practically together in our own decisionbut people still need to know their limitsNeverthelessAmber made it clear that they are nothing but a close friend so I felt a bit relief."Ah.seriously Soojunga,what's wrong?Are you feeling alright?"She eventually held my hand with her free hand though her eyes is still focus on the stearing wheel.I smiled and began soothing her right hand."I'm okay,just keep driving."She nodded and gave me a quick glance. She's really pretty and handsome in a way that sometimes I couldn't blame the people who would instantly fall for her. Should I include myself in one of those people? Perhaps, yes.
 

"Come on Princess,let's go."I didnt even realized that we reached the mall already."They said that they are at the Department Store with our guards."Amber stated,putting away her phone quickly,whilst she extended her hand towards which I gladly take with a grin on my face.She's indeed stating to get comportable with me knowing that, there is surely nothing can beat my happiness right now.We met our parents halfway towards the Department Store.We did our usual greetings.We did our usual greetings."Uncle and Aunt Jung ,perhaps you know where my parents are right now?"Amber asked while we still have our intertwined hands together. I seriously think that my hands and hers are meant to be together. Call me mushy or whatever but that's how I think about it."Right,they are both can be found at the Fendi Store and I believe that they wanted you to follow them as soon as you reached your way here."
 
 
Amber nodded."Do you want me to come with you?"She shook her head slowly."It's alright,I want us both to use this time to catch up with our parents."She commented, however, her idea made me pout, catching up with my parents sounds nice, though I still want to spend this time with her. Yes, Soojung "Krystal" Jung Liu is being a clingy wife right now, can you blame me? No right?"Soojunga,your parents is looking at you right now."She addded before she let out a soft chucke which made me pouted even more when I noticed my parents smiling at us,even our guards is trying their best to hide the smile on their faces right now."Come on dear,Amber is right.Let's use this time together okay?"I just nodded unwillingly but not before slappingAmber's shoulders."Stupid,you're all mine tomorrow."I whispered right through her ears and winked at her,which left hanging.That's right.She's all mine but not just for tomorrow,may be for a long time too,I hope so.Perhaps,this arranged marriage is actually worth everything.
 
                                                                                                        
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                        
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment,please?Thank you for reading!