Eleven

Fiery (On-Hold)

 

 

 

                                                                                                              Chapter Eleven

 

 

 

 

                                                             

 

                                                                                                        Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

                                                                     

 

 

 

       7 Days Later...

 

 I grumbled when I fumbled around the bed only to feel a huge empty space beside me,searching,but after a minute I gave up and opened both of my eyes lazily.Ugh,where's Soojung?I shook my head,and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit,before going out the bedroom.I walked for some minute looking around for Soojung.Then I saw her at the most unexpected place I expect her to be at, kitchen. I see, I was right the whole time, this girl can cook, she just chooses to make me do everything at home. Which surprisingly I don't mind anymore.Hence, I don't even care if she bosses me around long as it's her.I walked slowly behind her.She gasped inaudibly when my arms connected around her waist,which made me chuckle.She leaned her body against mine and reached the back of my head,and gently grabbing a handful of my still messy bed hair."Ah,I knew it, you can cook."I remarked and making a "tss" sound afterwards that made her giggled.She broke our hug,only to face me properly,she wrapped her arms on my neck.I gulped.I just want to kiss her.Why is it that hard to do?Especially us being only this close.This is indeed mind-less,I could basically close all the gaps between us,yet kissing is like the hardest thing I could ever do right now."Why?You have a problem with that?"She asked bravely,pulling me even close to her,to her lips.Ugh.This Jung doesn't really know what she's doing inside me.

 

I mentally breathed deeply."Nope, just stating a fact you know."She laughed a little before she gave me a nod."Good, I still want my servant to cook for me, you know."She clarified with a satisfy look on her face, which I wanted to wipe off using my lips.I broke the hug, because if we stayed for a little longer with our position like that I don't think I would be able to control myself, to kiss her.I move to the table,allowing her to finish the fried rice that she was cooking.There were pancakes, eggs, bacons, coffees and hot chocolates on the table. I was proud of her little settings on the table. I guess I can say that I have a great wife that can cook."Yah! Which reminded me why didn't you wake me up, huh?"I asked sounding a bit upset."Is it my fault that you looked like an exhausted llama,I swear you would've strangled me if I tried waking you up."She snickered,which made me furrowed my eyebrows."You know I can never hurt you,I don't ever want to."I stated,truly standing for those words."Mushy llama."She teased,which made me shook my head.Moving forward,I was really tired last night,we visited like five different last night,if I can recall the places were Manjanggul Cave which is the I remember the tour guide said that it was the longest lava tube in the world,we went to Hallasan Mountain afterwards, Yeomiji Botanic Garden,Yakcheonsa Temple and lastly Jeju Folk Village Museum which was indeed breathtaking."How come you aren't tired?We're basically travelling around the town for a week now."I questioned her, while I saw her, shrugged her shoulders before sitting beside me and taking a piece of pancake on my plate. We`ve even become closer and comfortable each other, which made me really pleased.

 

After some minutes passed, our parents came out of their bedrooms, greeting both of us a good morning, while we returned it with a respectful bow."Are we going somewhere today?"I inquired them,hoping that we will finally get our "rest day" from travelling even just for a day.I heard Soojung chuckled beside me."Ah,may be we should take a rest.This poor baby beside me is quite exhausted."Though I hated when she called me a "poor baby",I still nodded and pouted to them."Really?Alright,we can take a day or two."Mr.Jung addressed.I gave him a thankful bow,and thanking Soojung for helping me as well."Oh, right,we forgot to tell you that me and your dad will be going back to Seoul for just a day on Wednesday,which is two days from now"Mrs. Jung asserted."Really? Is there any reason why?"Soojung questioned."Well, there is a reason, but we will return on the same day. We will just have to pick up someone really important and I know you would be happy to see that certain someone."Mrs. Jung stated, which made me furrow my eyebrows. I know it's still early in the morning to be jealous, but I couldn't help it."Who might this person be?"Soojung asked again with a curious look."Consider this as a surprise, okay?"Soojung could only nod hesitantly. Before our parents started talking about their business talks again.

 

I certainly don't feel good whoever that person is.

 

 

 

 

                                                              

 

 

 

                                                                                                     Krystal Jung Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

                                                                        

 

   

 

 

The day she came into my life,everything changed.The thought never crossed my mind that I would fall for her,that I would have this powerful feelings for her,that doesn't seem to stop everyday.I keep thinking of how much I love spending all my time with her.I keep thinking how good she looks in everything.I love thinking about her smile,her laugh,her...just everything.Everything about her makes me happy.The way she makes me feel is very enigmatic.She makes me feel very extraordinary.She makes me fall harder for her even every single day and night.YetI called her a mushy person just a few days ago,however, her I am turning into a romantic poet person.Blame it on her.Don't even mention that night when she gave me a wedding ring.God knows I almost collapesed of because of happiness that night.

 

Well, moving on to now. We're just both lying down on our bed, while she was still fast asleep, after a long trip in the Jeju Stone Park, there were a lot of big stone carved shapes which was very amusing to see.Her parents left Jeju Island immediately after having an emergency meeting,though her parents assured her that everything's fine already,however they wouldn't be able to come back here.I turn back my attention to this person lying beside me, whislt my eyes slowly went down on her unruly hair,forehead,sweeping eyelashes,cheeks,nose,her lips that I alsways wanted to kiss,Ugh,why can't just this llama make her real moves already?It wouldn't take a lot of time before I do it instead of her,ugh how frustrating,really.One time if I ever just kiss her,it means that I already hit my limit of waiting for her and she's completely officialy mine,got it?I almost got shocked when I heard my phone beep.I hurriedly grab it thinking that it was my parents,since today they're supposed to pick at whoever that person is.I stand up after viewng and replying to my Mom's messages,but not before kissing's Amber's forehead,and tucking her on our comforter.I do want to stay with her,but I have a lot of time to do that.

 

 

                                                                                                     Krystal's Conversation with her Mother

                                                                                        

 

Once I reached the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes. She is here. I couldn't contain, but to let out a huge smile on my face, before we basically ran up to each other, while she engulfed with a very warm hug."Yah!Eunjung-yah!"I half-yelled.I totally missed this idiot,she's not only my childhood friend,but she was my first girlfriend as well.She was my first love and first kiss.Though we have to break up, when her parents decided that she will have to continue her studies abroad. Our break up was mutual, thinking that it would be easier for us both if we parted our own ways together. Yet, we still became the best of friends."I just left and I didn't know when I come back you would be married already."She bantered with a cute pout, though I think Amber does it better. I chuckled and slapped her arms playfully."Alright,we will leave you two out here to catch up okay?Bye kids."My mother said,while my dad just gave us both a smile.

 

"So what's up Soojung?"She asked while fixing the side of my hair, tucking it on my ear like she always does."Well, as you can see I'm a married person now."I answered while sticking my tongue out at her."Aish... How did you deal with it? Where is that person that you've been arranged married with, huh? Aigo, she better not hurt you or I will beat the crap out of here, eh?"She chirped, yet I can sense the seriousness in her voice. She's been always like this ever since, being over protective about me.I shook my head at her,there is  no way that I would let her do that to Amber."She's a great person and she always finds things to show that she can take care of me well.So there's no need for your bearing,also she's fast asleep right now because of all the travelling we did today."I concluded.While she bobbed her head understanding."Well, do you love her? or at least like her?"She questioned, looking at me straight in the eye. I just smiled at her, I want Amber to know herself that I love her before telling anyone else so I decided to change the subject."Come on, let's go.I can tour you around. We have a lot of catching up to do."She just gave me a smile and nodded. She stood up, looking down at me."Aren't you still tired Soojung? I mean I can wait until tomorrow for you to tour me around."I shook my head."No, it's okay. It's my rest time tomorrow you know? I wouldn't want you to disturb it."I stated which made her shake her head."Aish. Whatever."

 

After touring inside the house, except for mine and Amber's bedroom, because I wouldn't want to wake her, that girl looks more than exhausted as ever."For how long are you staying here?"I questioned her.We're currently outside on the balcony, while our parents are preparing the grill for us to be able to cook the meat."For good."She said coolly."AH! Really? Awesome!"I cheered. I'm seriously glad that my best friend is back. I know Amber would be glad to meet her."Yeah,in fact.I will be living next door at your penthouse."She added and winked at me."Aigo,now that's not good.You'll keep disturbing me and my wife then."I pouted which made her laugh loudly while my parents laughed as well.I can only bow my head.Though I'm not really dispointed.May be just surprise that my ex will be living right next to me,I hope Amber will understand this.

 

 

 

                                                            

 

                                                                                                     Amber Liu's Point of View

                                                                

 

 

                                                            

 

 

                                                                     

I feel my hand turned into a fist. Who the hell is that girl? Why is she talking with Soojung with only a less gap between them. I wanted to come towards them, but seeing whoever that girl is, Soojung's parents, and of course Soojung made me stop.They all looked all happy. I felt my heart clenched. Aish, how can I get jealous? She's my wife already. Yea, my wife, but does she loves me, nor does she even likes me that way. I could only sigh, I decided to take the alternate exit door so I wouldn't distract them, I headed to the car that we rented and drove somewhere.This is not supposed to happen.I'm not supposed to be jealous.But how can I stop?When I love her already,it's not like I can just pressed a button and there my feelings would stop for her.I should stop jumping into  conclusion,for sure it's only Soojung's close friend,a very close one that her parents even made their effort to go back to Korea just to pick her up.

 

I fumbled when I heard my phone started ringing,it's Soojung,I took a "I smiled weakly. There is she, acting all like a jealous wife."Soojunga, I went out to catch some fresh air and I'm all alone."I stated weakly."A-are you okay?"She questioned, though I can hear the worry in her voice."I am.I am don't worry, I'll be home now, okay?"I said, assuring her. I don't want her to worry about me, not now and not even ever.before I decided to answer her,but regretted it once she shouted at me through the phone."Yah!Amber-yah!You can't just leave without me,or without informing me!You better come how now.Aigo!Where are you even,huh?You should better be alone right now and now with anyone else.

 

After a few more minutes,I decided to come back to the house.I was so surprised when Soojung ran up to me,hugging me tightly while grabbing a handful of my hair tightly"Yah!Don't to that ever again.Okay?"She said and give me a slapped on my back."Sorry,I just wanted to take some fresh air."I felt her nodded,while I saw that person came into the view again which made me let go out of our  hug.Soojung turned around."Right Amber!Amber,that's Eunjung my bestfriend,and Eunjung my wife,Amber."Soojung addressed,I would smile at her for addressing me as her wife,but I don't think it's the right timing to do so.I nodded at Eunjung and for some reason I grabbed Soojung's hands with mine and I swear I saw how Eunjung flinched at the sight but quickly erased it.

 

"Soojunga... I'll just go rest at our room, okay?"Soojung nodded, but stopped myself."I'll come with you."She informed me."Good night, Eunjunga!"Soojung said which made me snickered quietly. Control yourself Amber, it's okay. I just nodded to that Eunjung before we left and headed to our bedroom. Okay, maybe I can't control myself anymore as I pushed Soojung towards our bed.

 

 

 

 

 

  

Hello. Please don't forget to leave a comment! It does really make me happy when you do leave one :)

Sorry for all the grammar/spelling mistakes~I'm quite exhausted,finishing my project for school >

#TeamAmber or #TeamEunjung ?

Lol!Take care!~~*rolls away*