Ten

Fiery (On-Hold)

 

                                                                                                                        Chapter Ten

 

 

 

                            

 

 

                                                                   

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                      Krystal Jung Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

                                                            

 

 

 

 

     We securely reached our destination which is Jeju Island. The place that we are staying as of now is indeed looks so opulent, from the gleaming stupendous floors, grand staircase, basically every part of this place is astonishing."Tired?"Amber questioned me with a soft husky voice.I shook my head, just feeling her arms that's around my body, while we continuously watch the placid afternoon scenery outside through this intensive glass window whilst sitting on this couch."You?"I asked her this time,while she shook her head as well.Our parents is the midst of exploring outside together.Those married couples are really much well bonded together."Should we follow them?"Amber asked again, referring to our pare"Stupid, didn't you hear what I said last night? You're all mine tomorrow, which is today."I stated cooly while I felt her tremble against my body when she quickly chuckled.I smiled lightlycertainly she is beginning to get comfortable around mebut her shyness is still visible.I know that she is still shy about us just being alone together."You know you're lucky I don't tease you with my naughty actions, not like you who still seemed full with it."She stated with much confidence in her voice."How is that lucky, when I don't get to see you tease me, huh?"I questioned her, and of course obviously teasing or more like flirting.

 

"My, my, did the great Krystal Jung just flirted with me?"She questioned, I may not looking directly I could visible hear the humor in her voice."Yes, I am flirting with you and Missy, you forgot to add the Liu part on my name."I declared. While I decided to looked up to her, only to see her pouting. Okay, that's cute, no, I meant hot, or whatever she can totally rock both.I declared. While I decided to look up to her, only to see her pouting. Okay, that's cute, no, I meant hot, or whatever she can totally rock both."I'm always a loser when it comes to you, Soojunga."I laughed a little and squished myself more into her. I think you're wrong Amber, I'm the loser here. You keep making me fall harder for you, and you don't even know it."GUYS!"Our parents' voice, made us jump out of shocked together."Yah!"I half-yelled, they are seriously going to be the death of us. This is the second encounter that they interrupted us, first it was it my bedroom and now here."What's up?""Amber cooly asked them, and started rubbing her hand, up and down to my shoulder. I think she was trying to soothe me down and it's most definitely working."Right, we found this barbecue restaurant just near here, so we figure out that we can eat there for dinner."Uncle Liu said, with a smile on his face. He's really like Amber May be Amber got her charming smile from his father, and the caring side from her Mother."That sounds great! Don't you think Soojunga?"I break into my little thoughts before nodding."Okay, we'll we will go take a rest first."Both me and Amber just hummed in response, whilst they went to their rooms.

 

"Let's go to our room,you must be feeling tired.You looks so sleepy."Amber said,standing up and grabbing my hand softly.Sure,I am tired,that 3 hours trip made me feel so exhausted.Oh, and yes, we're sharing a room, same bed. What? It's not like we're going to do something. I do in fact admit that I was the biggest tease but I still my limits also it's only to her that I show that side. I may dated a lot of people, but never once in my life I act like this towards them,so consider Amber Liu as special,because she really is..I guess Amber Liu is really a big exception in my life.Once we reached the bed,I quickly pulled her to lay beside me,though I know she felt uncomfortable for a minute,yet she settled down after a while."Sleep now,Princess."Oh, and yes, we're sharing a room, same bed. What? It's not like we're going to do something. I in fact admit that I was the biggest tease, but it's only to her that I show that side. I may dated a lot of people, but never once in my life I act like this towards them.I whirred in response,while I felt her kissed me on top of my head,that I wished that landed on the lips instead,but that's fine for now.I didn't realize that I fell asleep in her arms,with a big satisfied smile on my face.

 

 

 

                                                                                                        

 

 

                                                                                                                                                Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                         

 

 

 

  "The meat that they give us is really juicy, don't you two think so?"Mrs. Jung asked, while I tried to put my full attention back to the table. I can do this, I should not feel edgy, I can do this, or can I? Aish, Amber really? You're showing a lot of confidence this past few days, you can't lose it now .Me and Soojung both nodded in response,while I felt her hand crept under the table to hold mine.I gave her a reasuuring smile that I am okay since I felt her gaze towards me,she perhaps had sense that I was nervous.At this moment,she still never failed to make my heart beat faster. Just how can hard it be just to give someone a ring? Well to answer my own question it is extremely hard. I felt like eveyone's eyes are with me in this restaurant."Are you okay? You seemed so off right now."I heard Soojung questioned me in a low voice.I decided to eat one slice of the meat,trying to lessen my nervous.Yes,because the meat could help my nervoussness right now,aish."Yup,I am okay."I smiled towards her,which she returned back.Her smile is really one of my favorite features on her.But seriouly,there is nothing that you can never like about her.

 

"I know we both asked you already,but right now.How do you handle this arranged marriage?"My mother,breaking the silence that surrounded us. I nodded,taking in my mother's question."It was hard for the both of us at first, since this is a kind of change that you can't just easily cope with, but understanding is the first thing that we tried to do and I can say that it helped us both, improved and to be more comfortable around each other."I simply answered, while our parents nodded with a smile on their faces, I can tell that they are happy that we have made a lot of changes even for just a short amount of time.Of course Soojung's little tease helped a lot  and if you can call that jealousy that occurred not so long ago. I should probably give my thanks to Hyuna, don't you think?"How about you Soojung,what's your persperctive about this?"His dad asked her,which made me smile.I ofcourse is curious on how she views this arranged marriage.Though I am still nervous,because the last time she didn't really have a great view of our arranged marriage.

 

"It was hard, of course. But really, if it wasn't for Amber is more understable, things may still be tough for us, But luckily she is like this, a caring and understanding person.Okay, she might be a big tease and a big flirt, but you know she's still great."She said with an amused voice on her face. I can only shook my head at her silliness. For sure, she is talking about herself about being a tease and a flirty one.It made our parents laughed at her genius remark at the end."We're really glad to see you both liked this. Thank you so much for being more understanding about this situation."We both nodded our heads, of course we would. No matter how it was tough at the beginning I know somewhat at the end it will be easy.

 

This is the perfect timing. I breathed deeply, inhale, exhale. I can do this. I cleared my troth a bit loud, trying to get everyone's attention which I never failed to do so."I know it may seem off to do this, but I think it just seem right to do it."I grabbed the ring box on my pocket.Before I opened it in front of Soojung,both mine and Soojung's mom gasped in surprised while I heard both of our dads chuckle in happiness."Soojunga, I know we didn't really had a proper wedding, even though it's only an arranged one. But thinking that we may really spend our lives together, it is better to give you at least a proper wedding ring right?"I can see the delight and joy in her happiness, which made me fall even harder for her.How can such someone like her be like this, perfect? Before I could even continue my speech she grabbed my neck tightly and buried me in her soft arms."Y-yeah! S-stupid."She said, though I know she's close from crying right now. Which made me, furrowed and break our little hug."Hey, I bought this for you to make you happy, not cry."I said, wiping the tears on her face."You're a great one, thank you Amber."Mrs. Jung said, while Mr. Jung wiped the tears on her face."I did it because Soojung deserve it."I commented and give a Soojung a quick kissed on her forehead. She finally stopped crying, which is good, because even though I know it is tears, that's made for joy, I still wouldn't want to see her crying."Thank you, Amber. Thank you."I gave Soojung a smile, whilst my heart went wild when she placed a kissed closely to my mouth."Still a tease, eh? Even in front of our parents."She just giggled, cutely."Aigo, look at this beautiful couple."I only smiled at my dad's remarked. It's a good one. Next stop, is making Soojung officially mine. I can do this.

 

After eating and talking for some more,we decided to finally call it a night.Since our parents announced that we will be exploring some new places here at Jeju Island,so we would need to have a great energy and rest to get ready for tomorrow."Night Amber,thank you for everything."Soojung said,before wrapping her arms around my waist,there is it,the warm that I've been feeling whenever she's around me."No problem,Soojung.Good night."No,thank you Soojung,Thank you.The only easiest way to move on is to fully learn how let go about my past.Each day and night,Soojung made me remember about how good it is to love someone.She made me love things that I became to hate because of the girl whom I deeply love in the past.I realized that I must give everything to make myself happy, to make Soojung happy and by doing so, I should take the risk of fully admitting to myself that I love her. Which is what I am doing right now. I love her, and I know once I said those words in front of her there is no turning back.I wouldn't want to turn my back anyways, I have learned loving isn't only to feel happy and that longing satisfaction feeling that you always wanted to feel every time, it also means getting hurt and just learning to accept it.

 

Just wait for me Soojung.Give me a bit more time to confess my feelings about you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to leave a comment,please? :) Thank you for reading <3