Thirteen

Fiery (On-Hold)

 

                                                                                                                Chapter Thirteen

 

 

 

 

 

                                                              

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                 Amber Liu's Point of View

                      

 

 

 

 

After Soojung toured me and enjoying around the school for a good 15 minutes, I felt like I almost know every part of this school. She's indeed a good tour guide, though she seems better to be a great wife. Aish"Boo!"My heart almost leaped out of my chest when someone practically screamed right through my ears."Can you not do that again?You scared the living hell out of me."I breathed,trying to calm my heart due from the shock that I had just encountered.She just chuckled and we started walking towards my first class,I am still upset that Soojung doesn't have any single class with me,though thankfully we have lunch together."What's with the long face? Aren't you supposed to be happy? You're with Krystal afterall."I shrugged my shoulders and decided to avoid the topic."YahWhy are you walking with me?,Go to your class already."I stated and pushed her softly,however, she managed to give me a hard slapped on my back which made me cringe in pain."You have biology right now, right?"I gave her a glare and noddedShe just gave me smirkAishof course we have the same classes together again.

 

Once me and Hyuna reached the biology classroom, being the gentlewoman like I am, I made Hyuna entered the room first.All eyes immediately fell on us,and some even started squirming from their own chairs.The teacher,greeted us both and told us to go beside her.The teacher asked for everyone's attention and eventually told me and Hyuna to introduce ourselves.I nodded towards Hyunatelling her mentally to go firstshe rolled her eyes in front of mebefore turning her face in front of the classwith her now cold aura look ."Hyuna Kim."She cooly introduced herself before taking her seat at the back,without even the teacher instructing her to do so.Some students glared at her,while I can only sigh.I understand themthey don't know her, but one thing everyone should know if that Hyuna is one of the greatest people out there,though let's just say that she wants to keep it just for now.Beside I know, like meher past really made a huge impact on her.I decided to shake the thoughts out of my head and proceeded to introduce myself."HiI'm Amber Liu."I introduced and bowed my head to the class.The students greeted me back with a huge smile on their faces."You may go take a seat with Hyuna."My biology teacher instructed and I just nodded and took the seat beside Hyuna.

 

"Should I say good luck to Krystal?Because damn you have all these girls sweep of their feets."Hyuna quietly teased.See?Hyuna is a great person."Sure,if you don't want to see me anymore you can do that."I said before giving her a glare.Jealous or not,I know Soojung would be upset if Hyuna teases me about other girls.Beside I don't think Soojung and Hyuna are already on great terms because of the incident that happened last time.Yet,I am thankful that happened,since because of that,it made me and Soojung closer.Right?"Sure,I would want that even for just a day."Hyuna remarked which made me glare.She put her hands up,in a surrender way."Just joking.I love you.'I just scoffed and shook my head not really amuse.Have I mentioned already that Eunjung keeps bragging that she have every class with Soojung while Soojung were touring us both around?I swear I almost punched her,if it wasn't for Soojung,I would've done it so.

 

"Come on Am, stop zoning out. Let's go to our next class."Hyuna made me snapped back from reality. I didn't realize that almost everyone is out, except for some students, who's trying hard to take secret pictures of me.Once we entered history classit was like a dejavu againwith the introducing and things that had occurred earlier in the biology classI found out that I almost have the same classmates from biology except that there might be some few new students that I haven't seen in my biology class."I'm starving."Hyuna quietly whined beside me,luckily there is only us two at the back of the classroom,whilst everyone is busy taking down notes. I stuck my tongue out at her, while she playfully send me a death glare. I scoffed, it's not effective, if it was Soojung I would've froze in my spot right now.."Whateveryou can do itAfter this we're off to lunch."I stated and patted her backand began jotting the notes down.

 

Thankfully, history class finally ended. I almost laugh at my fellow classmates, because most of them were sleeping already. Me and Hyuna just quietly chuckled..”I’ll meet you in the cafeteria Am.”Hyuna saidgiving me a quick hug before we separated our own way.I decided to head towards my new locker,not wanting to bring my heavy bag with me in the cafeteria.My walking pace lowers,as I caught the sight of one of the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen.I couldn’t help but to smile at the sight of her leaning towards my locker, she was with her and my friends gathered around there. Once both of eyes met, she quickly gave me a breathtaking smile. She started to walk towards me and met me halfway.I kissed her forehead while I felt her encircle her arms around my waisthugging and burying her head around my neck.

 

“You missed me that muchhuh?”I felt her nodded against my neckI just laughed at our friends mixed reactionssome were fake-vomiting from the mushy moment in front of themand some were mostly squirming and jumping around from happiness.We broke our hugged, only to let our hands intertwined, each other and we head our way back to our group of friends.I noticed the unamused looked at Eunjung face,however, she quickly gave me a smile when she noticed me looking at herI just gave her a small nod.I can sense that she still likes or even love Soojung.But I should fear nothing rightIt’s me and Soojung nowI just need to make it officialhopefully soon.“How was your classes?”Soojung asked.We already started walking towards the cafeteria with our large group.There was like 11 of us (Me,Soojung,Eunjung,Hyoyeon,Nicole,Min,Woori,Luna,Victoria,Sulli,Minju) and eventually 12 since I know you,Hyuna will be there.”It was good.”I stated, and kissed the top of her quickly, which made her smile.”It’s not okay, you’re not there.”She answered and I caught a glimpsed of her pouted lips. Gosh, she’s making it hard for me not to kiss her.I averted my attention in front.”I know it , eh?”I stated. Surely, I’ll find my way to fix my class schedule.

 

“Go take a seat nowI’ll buy you lunchokay?”I said,Soojung shook her head.”I’ll come with you.”It was now my turn to shake my head.”It’s okayGo take a seatokay?”I looked directly at her brown eyes. She’s really beautiful. How can I not admit in the first place that I love her?”Seriously? If you two are going to act like this, buy my lunch too.”Sulli amusingly remarked.While the rest laugh,well except for Eunjung who can only quite nod.”Nah.”I pushed Soojung carefully towards her seat.Once I successfully sat her down,I made my way towards the food counter and bought Soojung and my lunch.“HereJungieEat well.”I placed Soojung food in frontof herhowever, she didn’t respondMy eyebrows furrowed and began to follow where she is looking right..”Hyuna!”Min suddenly yell Hyuna’s name and gesture to sit with us.I tried my best to hide my smile.Jungieare you jealous already?

 

Hyuna introduced herself to Soojung friendswell this time with a cheerful voice.”Krystalis this the girl that you were jealous—“Before Luna could even finish her sentenceSoojung put a piece of bread inside the Luna’s mouth which stopped the poor girl from talking.”Stop talking nonsense Luna.”Soojung said,while Luna laughed awkwardly.I wonder what she was about to say.”It’s really great to finally meet you Amber and your friends.”Victoria said with a soft smile.I nodded in agreement.”Yeah, the same goes with me. I’m more than grateful to meet you guys.”I said and we started eating.I finished eating quite fast, not that I was hungry, but because I want to admire this beautiful girl beside me instead of getting a quick glimpse of her. Gosh out of 1 to 10, how much a creeper did I sound just earlier, probably 11..”Liu,I’m trying to eat here.”Soojung whined while holding a piece of nugget.I laughed and muttered in apology.I sort of move back away from her since I was sitting so closely beside her,yet she pulled me back closer to her.”No,stay closer to me.”She commanded.I saw her briefly look towards Hyuna’s way and back to me.

 

“I know the rulesJungieTrust me, I always have it in my mind.”I saidbefore kissing her cheeks which made her blushedShe slapped my shoulder softly.”GoodI just thought I would be using my martial arts soon.”I gulpedI should really not mess with this beautiful Jung.“As long as you behave and keep this princess of yours happy, you’ll be safe and sound.”I can only shook my head at her silliness. Yet, I still admit that I love this part of her, wait, then again I love every part of her.”Whipped.”.”I saw Hyuna mouthed towards mebefore she averted her attention back to Minjuone of Soojung’s friendI guess it’s too obviousI seriously doesn’t mind being bossed aroundas long as it’s this scamp,this beautiful scamp.

 

     After School...

 

It was already 10 pm at night,me and Soojung already finished eating and washing ourselves(separately ofcourse).”Good night Jungie.”I softly said towards her ears and kissed her forehead.She lets out a chuckling breathe towards my neck.”.”Good nightLiu.”Suddenly there were once again, no distance between usas she wrapped her whole body against mine.I’m thankful that the happiness that I was longing for a while is finally back. However, I’m more thankful that I can get this beautiful human being to smile every day and night even with the simplest things that I do for her.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello!I'm finally back(?).

Please leave a comment so I can update faster 'coz it does really helps a lot whenever I read your comments~Take care...

Sorry for all the grammar/spellng mistakes~Author is a bit tired thats why.(lame excuse ik,but pleaase bare with me)

:)