Fourteen

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                                                                           Chapter Fourteen

 

 

 

 

                                                        

 

 

 

                                                                                            Krystal Jung Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

                                                                                        

 

 

 

           I woke up with the most visible smile ever, as I felt a warm pair of arms around my waist. After some while, I turned in her soft arms, and started watching her adorable sleeping face.I still can’t believe that this can be possible againto be able to give and receive love from someoneI thought the one I had with Eunjung is one thing that cannot be replacedyetI was wrongdefinitely wrong.I gentlyleaned on her face and placed little kisses on her beautiful faceI got startled when I felt her moveI didn’t want to wake her up just yetI need to preparesome breakfast for herfor us.My heart softened when I felt her arms encircled my waist once again.”Aigo, is my princess molesting her own wife why she still sleeping?”Amber quetiosned, with her eyes still closed.I giggled softly.”It’s not called “molesting” when you’re clearly enjoying it.”I answered backwhich earned a y smirk.Seriously,how am I even controlling myself from kissing this handsome and beautiful human being?

 

YahYou ruined my surprise anywaysI was about to cook our breakfast.”I pouted and unwillingly wriggled against her a hugShe chuckled and kissed my forehead.”Well,smart one,you could’ve thought about that,before kissing my face.”I pouted even more,my heart started to pound faster,when she leaned in really close to me.”Jungieplease stop poutingYou don’t know what I am capable of.”She saidin a husky voiceI gulpedI shook my head and leaned closer to her as wellnose to nose.I want to see what Amber Liu is capable of.”I teased back. Our fiery eyes met. I’m ready, I want to kiss her, no… I need to kiss her.”KNOCK! KNOCK!”We both jumped from intimate moment.”Think I am capable of killing whoever the person is knocking right nowAish.”I couldn’t help but to laugh at her cute yet y annoyed facethough I admit I’m sort of pissed too, and thankful because once Amber’s and my own lips will finally touched I don’t think I would be able to stop myself.

 

“I’ll go open itwhile you go change your clothesIt’s probably Eunjung.”Amber statedI nodded and give her a quick kiss on her cheek.”Nowcalm yourself,okayWe have lots of time.”I said, trying to soothe her down.”Yeah, and that Eunjung has a lot of time to interrupt us both too.”I can only shake my head. The loud knocked is once again heard, making Amber’s groan.”Go, open it.”She nodded, and while I started changing into more appropriate clothes, since I was just wearing a tank top and a short.“Uhm. Where’s Soojung?”I heard Eunjung questioned.”She’s changing. You can wait in the living room. ”Amber stated coldly.I sighedthose two should get closerHoweverI know stubborn those two can get.”WellWhatever.Okay.”I heard Eunjung answered.”Jungieyou did?”I heard Amber’s footsteps becoming closer and closer.”Oh okayYou’re ready.Now it’s my turn. I guess you can see that jerk face for a while.”I gave her a small glare.”Amber. Watch your tone. She’s my friend okay?”She shrugged her shoulders.”Whatever, I’ll cook our breakfast, okay?”I gave her a nod and left the room to go and meet Eunjung in the living room.

 

"Ahat lastGood morningSoojungie."Eunjung greeted, standing up from the sofa and giving me a quick hug. "Why are you here so early?"I asked, sitting down beside her and turning on the tvShe shrugs her shoulders."I live just in frontdon't you remember?"She asked with a pout on her faceI just chuckled."Whateveryou need to stop bothering me and my wife, You know.'I jokingly statedhowever, I saw the small glint in her eyesso I decided to change the topic."So... Have one of the girls in our school caught your attention yet?"She shook her head slowlywhile looking at me."It's always going to be that girl who got my full attention, But sadly she has been taken away from me."I gulpedIt couldn't be possible me right?I chuckled nervouslyand jokingly pushed her away."Ha-ha-ha.Hold onIt's getting late nowI need to change."Eunjung could only nod her head at me."SureSoojungie."I bowed my head at herbefore I went back to Amber's and my room.Only to see Amber already in her uniform,and listening to music while bobbing her head. I must have been checking her out for a long time when she snapped her fingers in front of me."Jungieeverything all right?"She questioned with the most and the cutest smile everI shook my head. "NoDon't worry.Everything's all right."She nodded before kissing my forehead."Alrighthurry and changeokay?"I nodded and a sudden idea pops out of my headI gave her a smirk,before I slowly took off my shirt in front of herWhich made her scream.'YaaaaahKrystal LiuYou can't do thatOh my goshAishWhat the heck!?"Her red adorable made me laughed out loudI walked in front of herand pinching both of her cheeks."Aigoaren't you a little cutie?"She removed my hands eagerly."Y-yeahI-I'll go outside instead."She didn't even let me speak and just left the room alreadyStupid...

 

 

 

                                                                                                      

 

 

                                                             

 

 

 

                                                                                                       Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

                                                                           

 

 

 

 

Luckilythis timeI have the privilege to come to school with Soojunginstead of that Eunjung."Can you explain that grinning look on your face right now,huhMiss Liu?' I chuckledand shook my head."NothingI just remembered something."She nodded."Better be something that has to deal with me,Liu."Gosh,all my smiles have got to do something with you."Perhaps."She gave me a playful smile,and encirled her arms around my neck."Right,I'll see you llama face,later.Behave,okay?Behave."I wiggled my Eyebrows up and down."Of course,Jungie."With that I kissed her forehead and we both parted our own ways to our designated classroom.You'll be mine soonJungie."AishSeriouslyWhen will you make your damn move AmberEven that Eunjung is making  more moves than you and to think that she's your wife already."I turned my head, sidewaysfacing Hyuna with a clear frown on my face."YahI know that alreadycan you stop slapping it on face?"We're currently eating our lunchbut the great Eunjung keeps stealing my only time with Soojung."I'm just sayingmake that girl officially yours,before you start regretting things."She stated and gave me a light slapped on my shoulder."She's rightAmJust make your move."Min addedI mentally groan inside my headWhy am I such a coward when it comes to confessing emotions.But it's never easy, right?Luckily,where just whispering.

 

I cringed once againat Eunjung poor lame jokes.Seriouslyit's not even funny at all."Heywhere are you going?"Soojung askedfinally noticing my existence."Washroom." I affirmed with a mono-tone voice.ReallyI just want my time to think aloneto think of ways to finally make Soojung officially minebecause as long as I love the Intense moments that we always haveI want to do those with real affection and not just flirty acts."Sure,just hurry up,okay?"I nodded at her request while Min and Hyuna shook their heads at me,I just ignored them.Sometimes I think they're more impatient than me.OnceI successfully left the cafeteriaI made me towards the washroom and washing my face real quickI stared at my reflection."How can I step mreal game up?"I asked myselfI sighedcoming with nothingI grab some tissue to wipe my face.My hair is getting too long nowI should probably get a hair cut and dye my hair black again since it's currently blondeI nodded to myselfI should start from thereseeing how Eunjung's hair and clothes are always in-style.Not that I'm saying mine isn't, butI just need to upgradeafter all, who doesn't want to look good or impress that someone you loveright?

 

"OhHello there Amber-sshi."I quickly turned around to the person who just greeted me.I bowed slowly to herthough I don't think I have seen this person yet."I'm Kim EllinI'm one of your classmates for Biology."I nodded, taking in her information,I took out my handto shake hers."SorryI really have a bad memoryBut nice to meet you Ellin-sshi."A blushed quickly formed on her cheeks,so I removed our connected hands."Don't worry about ityou can just call me Ellin if you please."I smiled at her."Right,see you Ellin."She bowed to me while I waved her a goodbye.Well,that was weird,but nice in some way.At leastnow I know one person who I can rely onif Hyuna is not here to accompany me in classmean, sure there are peoplebut they somehow keep flirting with me.I started walking back in the cafeteria and I was quickly greeted by a pouting JungI kissed her forehead once I sat down beside her again."Did you miss me?"She shook her head playfully."Yeah, right."I emitted a smirkWhy am I so crazy with this beautiful Jungeh?"You're so whipped Amber."Woori remarked quietlysince she was sitting In front of me.I shrug my shoulderwhateverAs long as it's for this Jung.To my dismaylunch ended which means I'm not going to see Jungie for another 2-3 hours or so and with those hours she will go to be with Eunjung."Don't poutYou don't know what I always want to do whenever you pout."Soojung saidwhispering those playful words in my earsI gulpedcontrol Amber,I muttered to myself.Soon.Amber,soon."Make sure Eunjung always keeps her hands off you.I am capable of putting my 5 years martial arts training for some good use."My remark made Soojung chuckled."WhateverI'll see you after class."I nodded while we separated our own way.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                  

 

 

                                                                                              Hamh Eunjung's Point of View

 

 

 

 

                                                    

 

 

 

I wonder if more time passes with us being together,everything will be back at how things used to be.I still love youdon't you know that?"Eunjungyou okay?"In just a span of quick secondsthis gorgeous manage to get me back in reality.I gave her a thumbs up and a toothy-grin.I will try Soojung."Of course.I'm always good."She playfully rolled her eyes at me."Whateverweakling."Yeahwhatever gorgeousI stated in my headIt's funny how I can easily say those words beforebut that was before which I am more than willing to bring back."Take careSoojung I'll see you tomorrow!"Soojung gave me a thumbs upbefore she made her way towards Amber with a huge smile on her facewhile Amber just nodded at me.I know that she can sense that I still have feelings for SoojungI am amazed that she still doesn't speak out about itbut at the same time I'm thankful.No wonder Soojung loves herI mean Soojung hasn't admitted it herselfbut there was no needActions speaks louder than wordsHoweverI hope I am still not completely late yet to bring back Soojung for myself.

 

"EunjungI thought you wanted to talkso do itStop zoning out."I smiled at the impatient girl in front of me.Jiyeonshe's my best friendShe manages to put up with me when I was down and God knows how I am really thankful that she's always there for me."I think stopping myself from loving she is really impossible."I stated nonchantly."If you can only distance yourself to her even just a little bit, maybe that will help."Jiyeon saidwith a sarcastic voiceI groaned."But howNow that I learned that leaving her was the worst decision I have ever made in my whole life!"Jiyeon threw a piece of tissue on my face."Can you tone your voice down a littleWe're in a coffee shop Eunjungnot a market."I groaned even more."You know you're not helpingWhere did the great adviser Jiyeon went?"She shrugs."She got tired of you and your stupid attitudesBut despite all of thatI still can't blame youafter all its love and you can never stop it from happening."

 

"Rightthank you JiyeonI have to go.I almost forgot that me and Soojung were assigned to do this project for HistoryI'll make sure I'll use this time smartly."Jiyeon sighed for some reasonI gave her a quick hug."Just rememberSoojung is still a married person no matter how you looked at it."I know that alreadyIt's not like I am actually going to do something that can break Amber and Soojung apartlet's just say that I at least want to be part of Soojung's life againand I'll make sure that will happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello people!Please don't forget to leave a comment,okay?Please?

Sorry for all of my spelling/grammer mistakes!~

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote

See you soon!

Thank you.

Take care ;)