Four

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                                      

 

 

 

                                                                                                      Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

This poor thing,she must be going crazy for thinking that I'm jealous over with that whoever that girl she is dating. "Didn't you just hear what I said?"I asked,still having this stupid frown on my face."I'm just totally concerned about myself.Our parents would totally freak out if they found out that you're dating someone."I added, trying not to be affected by that irritating teasing smile on her face.Beside,how could I be jealous? Certaintly,I'm more attractive and good-looking compare to the person that she is currently dating.Jealous?Me?Stupid.Wait,I'm not the one who's stupid is,the person who's dating this little scamp is.Yeah,that person must stay away from this little scamp infront of me.Just because...Just because she should.Right?Right.Also,to make it clear,I am certainly not jealous.

 

 She grabbed the tissue and wiped her lips,slowly not breaking the eye contact between us.I gulped,I'm looking forward to that day when she will actually stop with her little tease."Hmm,whatever."With that,she stood up from her seat.I thought she left already ,but I felt her two hands wrapping on my neck,slowly.Oh gosh,there goes my heart again.One of these days I won't be even surprised if my heart just popped out of my chest because of this little tease behind me.Why does she even act like this?Act like she's...she's seducing me. Amber Liu you can to this,she's just being annoying,okay?Don't fall for her and her little stupid traps.

 

 "You at hiding your facial expression.Just a few minutes ago your face totally screams that you're jealous."I was about to explain myself one again,when she gave me a brief back hugged,leaving me dumbfounded when she kissed me on my cheeks.What?Her.Me.Kiss.Cheeks.Omg,that brat!My heart,what is hapening?I gulped,poking my cheeks,inside my mouth using my tongue,obviously annoyed,but happy?Uh,no just annoyed by the act that she just did.

 

 I shook my head,once again trying to calm myself down.I can't and I won't let her tease affect me.I just need to be stronger and more understanding just like what Mr. and Mrs. Jung said to me.After washing the  dishes just like a servant,I am.Oh what?I head back to my room,I'm seriously tired because of that scamp dropping the news that she's dating someone and kissing me,for sure she's not just teasing me also but trying to kill me.Once I saw my bed,I quickly jumped and laid into it.Finally,no Jung in my sight.I was about to close my eyes when I heard my iphone beep,I groaned,but instantly checked it,just like a curious person I am.It was from the one and only Jung,I sighed,reading and replying to her crazy messages.

 

 

             

 

                 

 

 

  Once a tease,always a tease.Though for someone reason I smiled at her last message,remembering what she did on the dinner table.Ugh.Stop confusing me,Jung!I don't like you,not in that way and for that whoever girl she is dating,I'll see her tomorrow...

 

Morning came,even though I was feeling tired as ever,I still managed to cook some breakfast for myself,and for the brat as well."Ohh.Good job servant."I looked up only to see the evil brat heading her way towards me and eventually sitting in front of me,eating the breakfast.She didn't even greet me a "Good Morning" just like usual.Ugh,whatever. It's not a good morning anywaysfor sure I will suffer again from her before we both head on our own separate wayswhich is our  schoolthough she's only like 15 minutes away from my school.We both finished eating and thankfully,it is exactly time to go.Which means,almost a day without this crazy Jung."Servant,I'll see you later,okay?"I was about to nod but she pulled me towards her using my collar,our face it's way to close again!Don't even talk about my heart.What do I do?Do I pus---The scamp....Tha brat.....That Krystal....That Soojung,she kissed me...She kissed the corner of my lips!Maybe I am over reacting but it's only an inch away from my lips.See?I was right,I once again suffered from her little annoying tease.But that tease,she just almost kissed my lips.

 

 "Yah!Amber!"I quickly came back into the reality.I'm in school finally,I didn't even know how I drove myself here all I remember is that kiss and Soojung already going into her driver's car. "Are you okay?Like seriously you've been zoning out since you came here."Hyoyeon,one of my friend asked with a worried look on her face."Seriously babe,don't mind her.She's just probably thinking about that girl,?Soojung?Krystal?Whatever."Nicole said kissing her girlfriend's cheeks quickly."I'm so not thinking about her.I'm just still sleepy.It's monday."I said,obviously lying.

 

 "How are you copping with the whole arranged marriage thing anyways?"Woori asked this time while quickly sipping on her water bottle.  I sighed."It's okay,I guess I just have to get to used to it."Yeah,everything's okay.Just not her stupid teasing acts.. "Well,we always got your back."Hyuna said,leaning her head against me while rubbing my back for assurance.didn't feel anything when Hyuna she put her head against my shoulder compared when Soojung did it.NopeAmberYou're just used to Hyuna doing this,compare to that little scamp.Right.

 

 Dismissal finally came,once I forbid my goodbye to my friends and to the other girls that greeted me,I hurriedly drove infront of that scamp's place.HoweverI regretted it, there she wastalking to the girl having this dangerously space between themI assumed that's the girl she's dating.I closed my eyes for a brief second,No Amber you can't be jealous,not now,not ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Right,okay~Sorry for all of my grammar/spelling mistakes,okay?I'll try to make it longer on my next update,the key word is try.Take care.Thanks for reading!Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe!