Twelve

Fiery (On-Hold)

 

 

                                                                                                         Chapter Twelve

 

 

 

 

                                                                                               

                                                       

 


 

                                                                                             Amber Liu's Point of View 

 

 

 

 

                                                        

     

 

    


 After successfully pinning her Soojung down using my body, I gave her a playful smirk whilst she looks at me with a bewildered look on her face."Amber Liu, it's not the right time to place your naughty game, okay?"Soojung said, though I can see the tiny smirk forming on her face.I just nodded playfully."Oh yeah?"She nodded back at me.I see I'm not the only who who's enjoying this little scene right now,eh?I almost laughed when she tried to switch our positions to get me pinned against the bed and not her,however it didn't work.I am determined to stay on this position,looking down at her.She tightly closed her eyes when I came closer to her, I gently move towards her, staying on her neck for a while and when I felt she whimpered."Tell me,who the hell is that Eunjung,Huh?"I questioned her,while I felt her chuckled against my hold"Omoh, don't tell me you're acting like this because you're jealous?"I groaned. Can't she just takes this seriously? Can't she just takes my jealously seriously?Can't she has just taken me seriously? I tightened my pinned against her, which made her smirk. I am totally not going to lose against that little smirk of her."I see. Jealous Amber is hot."

 

Ugh,okay I seriously have enough.I started kissing her neck,slowly,hoping that it will work to ,I had a mental celebration in my head when I felt her arched her back towards mine.I so totally have you Jung."Tell. Me. Now."I stated firmly."I'm. Not. Telling. You. Yet."She replied back,this time she was the one who's kissing my neck,which made me closed my eyes shut,trying not to let out any dumb moan.By only using my one hand, I pinned both of her arms, using my other hand, to caress her face, softly. Don't make this hard for me Soojung."Soojung Liu,just tell me now,so you can get want you want."Her playful smirked came back once again."And what do I exactly want?"She questioned playfully,tugging me in my collar pulling me closer towards her.

 

Before I could even open my mouth to talk, she used my little zoning out moment to escape from my hold and in just a second I have been the one who's being pinned under her, whilst she straddles me. I gulped, she does really look extremely hot right now, it's not like she doesn't look hot every day, let's just say that she looks extra hot right now.Does that even makes sense?I don't know, I don't care. I can't think straight right now, is this really happening? I never knew my jealousy could lead into something this good. Ugh, this little Jung is tricking me with her moves again.It can't be I'm supposed to be in charge right now."Uh. Uh. I'm not answering your question until you first answer mine.​"Aish, why I'm I even trying? I'm sure they're just friends, I just it to hear from her own lips so I could put myself at ease."Fine,I'm jealous okay?I'm your wife now,I'm supposed to know who are you with,I don't personally like her going so close to you."I said in just one breathe.I guess,my so-called pride already went down in the drain.She just chuckled and made me look at her."There is no need. Like you said you're my wife now. She's just a friend, well my first love actually, but it's all back in the past now and I wouldn't want to go back there, especially now that I have you as my present and possibly future.​"She stated, which made my heart beat extra faster. Could she possibly like me,or even love me?

 

Hold on, this she just actually said that, that idiot is her first love? What the… That’s even worse! Considering that I don’t even know where I position myself with Soojung.What I am even to herJust a person who she just got arranged marriage withA person who could see only tease?Aish.Soojung once again caught my attention when she placed a soft kissed on my cheeks.”Hey,I want you to stop over thinking so much,okay?”She said staring right at me.”It’s only us two now, okay? Miss Liu if you haven’t forgotten we’re married to each other? What’s the point of looking for one, huh?”She statement made me smile.Aish.”Yet,you always call me a mushy person.”I remarked,which both us laugh.I guess I should stop thinking for now about where I stand in her life,she’s right after.It’s only us two.Right. I’m sorry. I just… I’m sorry, okay?”I apologize to her trying to explain myself, but I couldn’t just seem to continue, I’m afraid that I might just blurt to her that I love her.It’s okay. I’ve just been there.”She said, giving me a kiss on my forehead before, laying down and snuggling close beside me.”.”Night,Amber”She said,while I hummed in response.I love you,Soojunga.Good night.

 

 

       After 1 week and 2 days. 

 

“Jungie!Are you ready?”I asked,yelling while I was trying to fix my polo shirt.”Aren’t you be going to be late for waiting for me?”She asked,now she’s in front,she just came out in our room,yes,we’re sharing only one room now.Talking about some real progress here.I only smiled at her.She looks really beautiful in here uniform.”Yah!You’re calling me and look at you,you’re not even dressed in your own uniform yet.You’re only wearing a polo shirt.”She said,though she helped me button my polo shirt,I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead,it’s like our daily routine now.

 

“You’re like the question princess you know?”I playfully.”Excuse me, please remove the question partokayI’m princess Jungie.”She started flipping her hairI chuckled at her sillinessso I just noddedOh,true.I started calling her Jungie, well, I’m actually the first one who started calling her that, since that Eunjung calls her Soojunga. Now I come to think of it Jungie is much better to hear, don’t you think so too?”Whatever,so let’s go?”I asked her.”You sure you won’t be late?”She asked this time.”No,I don’t think I will.”I stated while she just gave me a funny look.When we opened the door,the face of the idiot welcomed us both with a grin.”Soojunga!Let me take you to school,since Amber goes to a different school right?”The fool said.“Oh,really?Sure.”She paused and look at me.”Amber,I can go take a ride with Eunjung right now,I don’t want you to be late for your school.”Soojung informed me.Before I could even talk,Eunjung grabbed her already and they both headed towards the elevator.Aish that idiot jerk..My phone beeped and to my surprise it was a text from Woori.Telling me to meet me at our new school already.

 

After sending my reply to her, I quickly went to the elevator, and made my way to the parking lot, riding one of my new car, Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. After a total of 25 minutes of the drive, I parked my car on my new school's parking lot. A new school, yet still very familiar to me.I saw a lot of students took out their phones to take pictures of me and some were screaming in excitement I believe.While I just simply nodded to them and smilingwhich made them shrieked with happinessWhile I made my way towards the hallwaynow looking for my new locker2276.A smile formed on my lips, what a perfect timing. My friends were already in my locker, while talking to a girl who's back is turned against me, Aish with that idiot. I slowly and cautiously walked behind the girl, I put my index finger on my lips telling my friends to quiet down since they can see me already, luckily,the girl and that idiot haven't  yet.

 

"Ahh. I see, Amber haven't told."Min said, with nodding with a grin on her face."Well, I know she can tell you now for sure."Hyoyeon added this time. I slowly encircled my arms towards Soojung which made her jump but she managed to cool down when she felt and saw that it was me. I slowly encircled my arms towards Soojung which made her jumped, but she managed to cool down when she felt and saw that it was me. While the idiot just stand there obviously surprise."Yah! Amber! You're going to my school now?"Soojung asked with a huge smile on her face, she's now facing and jumping in front of me."Uhm, yes."I stated cooly."Really? Amazing! I will tour you around!"Soojung said, which makes me smile. I never knew transferring here could bring a huge smile on her face."Ah, Soojung aren't you going to tour me first?"Eunjung suddenly butted in, which made me groan... mentally. "Well, we'll see you later guys!"My friends said in unison, Hyoyeon, Nicole, Woori, Min and Hyuna who seems late again transferred in this school with me. Yes, it's true. That's the other change that I'm going to face right now, shout out to my parents and Soojung's parents for thinking that it would be easier for us both, hence we didn't even have our body guards anymore during every weekends.

 

After my friends went to their destinationsSoojung started talking again."Well,I can tour you both together right?Come on!"Soojung said in a energetic voice,pulling us both and putting both of her arms  inside the spaces of my arms and Eunjung's arms.Aish,why does she have to hold Eunjung's arms too.I wasn't really paying attention about what Soojung's telling me,I was just focus looking at her.Well can you blame?I'm basically in a secret battle with her first love in the past,but still who wouldn't feel pressured right?

 

 

 

Don't forget to leave a comment!Please?

Sorry for the short update..(also sorry for all of my spelling/grammar mistakes,I'll try to edit all the chapters soon)

Comment :P