Three

Fiery (On-Hold)

                                               

  

 

                                                                                              Amber Liu's Point of View

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                   

 

 

 

 

       After having a mentally,stupid  fight with myself,I came into my own conclusion that I was just tired and I might be going crazy too, for even thinking that I may have feelingsfor this girl beside me who's still sleeping comportably while her head is still on my shoulder.Soojung "Krystal" Jung,I've only seen her in every big bussiness gathering,only just once or twice.Though my first my impression about her is just a cold and brat person,and to my suprise,I was right.However,I might add the fact that she's a big tease as well.

 

   I shook my head,deciding that I should start cooking dinner for myself,or in this case for the both of us even though she's still asleep,I know she would wake up in the mdiddle of the night barging into my room and complaining to me and asking why I didn't cook dinner for her.What if this girl can cook and she's just really making me look like her servent.Ugh,whatever.Maybe we should really learn something about each other even just those basics informations.But how can we start?When we can't even find a proper beginning.

 

I groaned quietly while I slowly stood up, putting her head on the pillow carefully because,God knows what would have happened  if I aciddentally wake up this girl for sure I would ended up having a black-eye on my face the next day. Once I got out of her room,I lazily made my way towards the kitchen,not really knowing what to cook.Though something crossed my mind remembering just a few days ago about her rants with loving beefs,so maybe I should cook beef instead.I sighed,is there any quick ways for us to know more about each other?If she just wasn't really that bossy to me,maybe things would came off as easier,right?

 

 There goes my heart again beating like crazy once I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist while I was still standing infront of the stove frying the beef.Why is she doing this?We just even barely know each other yet she's doing things like this already.Things that easily makes me crazy,things that makes my heart beats faster.How can this girl possible acts so comportable around me like this?"I see,you weren't zoning out when I was talking about how I love beefs the other day."I felt her smile against my shoulder,her grips became even more tighter.Though,I was convincing myself that I don't like us being this closed.

 

But who am I kidding?I know I like us this close,I know I like her...Wait,what?No...Tired,yeah,I know I'm tired,that's what i meant to say.For all I know,this little scamp is just teasing me and trying to get on my nerves.I wanted to tell her to pry her hands of my waist but I just could'nt.Ugh,what is happening to me.Amber Liu, bear in mind that you don't like this beautiful,Wait...what?I meant annoying little scamp,Okay?It's impossible and beside you don't like those types of girls who just bosses you around remember?

 

"Why aren't you talking?Come on',You should be thankful I'm making the "getting comportable to each other part" easier fo you."She complained and wiggled her body against mine.I gulped she just did not wiggled against my body."Y-yah.Go sit now."Did I just stuttered?No,right?Yes,no?I heared her amusing chuckle.I meant to say annoying chuckle."Whatever you say stupid servant."She said obviously teasing me.I just scoffed,I will have to get to used with her personality,If I don't I would probably ended up in a mental hospital and I certaily wouldn't want that to happen.

 

I placed the bowl of beefs along with the plates and utensils for us to use on the table,and I sat infront of her."How many people  have you dated before?"She asked making me almost choked out my food."Stupid,relax.Don't tell me you haven't dated anyone?I mean, sure you looked like a llama but im pretty sure you would attract some people."She stated taking a bite of her beef,while looking at me in the process.This little scamp,when she will stop teasing me?What does she by some people?For all I know,half of the girls in my school would willingly date me,wait maybe even all the girls in my school,considering that I go to an all girls school.Oh gosh,what's hapening to my ego too?

 

"Excuse me,I did dated someone before and sure it lasted for a while."My ex suddenly crossed my mind again."Wait.So just one person?Interesting."She said nodding while giving me a smirk.I just nodded back at her,not wanting anymore attention about my past dating relationship,I asked her the same question."I did quite dated a few people,but it will always last for a short time.Beside,I'm dating someone at my school right now."She stated,which made me shocked.Who could she be possible dating at that all girls school?Wait that's not the question.I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

 

"What do you mean you're dating soemeone?If you're not informed,we're basically married to eachother?So what the hell do you mean about dating someone?What if our parents found out about it?We'll be in big trouble!You'll be in trouble you brat!"I said,rising my voice a little bit.She just smirked and looked directly in to my eyes,almost burning my soul."Are you just really concrened about that fact that we might get in trouble,or you're jealous."She asked crossing both of her arms to each other in front of her chest,while giving me a teasing look.I was caught off guard.Though,I know it truly shocked me when she said that she's currently dating someone.But was I really jealous?No.I can't be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The third (lame) chapter is up!LOL.

Thank you for reading!

Take care...