One

Fiery (On-Hold)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                     

   

                                                                                        
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                   Amber Liu's Point of View 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I continued bobbing my head softly, while listening carefully to the music that I had been listening to since this morning.
 
 
 
If I didn’t let go of your hand
And I told you how I feel
Still need you, want you
Stay by my side
 
 
 
 
I sighed once I heard a loud disturbance from the kitchen.
When she will learn?I asked, feeling myself becoming more and more pessimistic each day.However, just like the previous days I just took another deep breath making myself believe that everything will be okay----
 
 
"Yaaaaaah!"I felt like my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard a loud screaming through my ears, which made me took of my earphones quickly.
This little scamp I thought in my head.I gave her a pissed off look while she just had a smug expression on her face which I wanted to erase so badly.
 
 
"You."She said while pointing her index finger towards me."Go to the kitchen and cook something for me."
Does she really think that she can just boss me around easily?Really,this old brat.
 
 
I just let out a deep breath. While I started walking closer to her. "You."I pointed my finger towards her this time."Try to stop bossing me around okay?"
She stayed silent for a few seconds, so I used that chance to get back to my music, but unfortunately she just suddenly grabs my left ear dragging me into the kitchen.
 
 
Once she let go of my left ear I was about to start to yell at her but she managed to keep my mouth shout by covering it with her right hand.
"Come on llama face. Stop being stubborn , and cook this beautiful princess her breakfast,got it?"She said while smirking.
 
 
Is this girl even for real?It's only been a week since that stupid arranged marriage happened between us and to think I would have to spend my whole life with her scares me already.Since I didn't want to suffer any harm from her anymore. I tried my best to calm all my nerves and started cooking her breakfast.
Once I was finished cooking her breakfast, I quickly put it in front of the table where she was sitting.
 
 
"See?If you would've done this ealier you wouldnt have to suffer under my beautiful hands."She teased and started devouring the food.
I just snicked, the nerves of this girl. When will this suffering end? I hope to almighty God that he will give me enough strength and patience to stick up with this girl.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
  
Hello.I'm just a newbie author.
Sorry for all of my wrong/spelling mistakes~